Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED 2013 - Columbia!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:11 AM

I'm so happy she's coming to Columbia again!

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Glad to see other ppl from Columbia on here.

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Do Y'all Know When Tickets Go On Sale For Either Cola Or Charlotte?

RE: RED 2013 - Columbia!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I think there's a problem and that's why they haven't gone on sale yet. Something i read somewhere said that not all venues have given the for sure yes for the tour date, so i've been checking the calender for the colonial life arena. as of today, the zac brown band is performing on the same day Taylor scheduled columbia for.
    i hope this gets sorted out soon or we at least get some information!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM

is there any new information as to when the tickets for columbia sc go on sale - looking at this as a possible christmas gift for my 13 year old daughter-atlanta sold out in like 4 mins so I wasnt able to get tickets for there -so I'm hoping columbia will work out better- but obviously they need to go on sale soon if i'm going to give them as a gift!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I'm not sure what's going on with tickets for Columbia. Kenny Chesney is playing in May, and his date is officially listed on the Colonial Life Arena's website, and tickets already have an on sale date (December 7th). On Facebook, the CLA said "We cannot confirm at this time." when asked when tickets would go on sale. It's making me nervous. I hope they go on sale within the next few weeks.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I'm also looking at getting some tickets for Christmas, and Charlotte tickets are still unavailable... Does anyone know anything yet?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 5:56 AM

Zero x Doctor wrote:
    I'm also looking at getting some tickets for Christmas, and Charlotte tickets are still unavailable... Does anyone know anything yet?

Charlotte tickets go on sale December 7. Still nothing for Columbia. Carrie Underwood tickets went on sale yesterday, and Kenny Chesney tickets go on sale this Friday. Both of those shows are after Taylor's concert date, so her tickets should be going on sale very soon.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Anyone have any info yet on the Columbia date? Will need to get tickets in Charlotte when they go on sale this Friday if she isn't coming to Columbia... Thanks!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Yes what is the deal with columbia. ...I want to get the NC ones friday if she isnt gonna do columbia

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I'm planning on going to the Columbia concert too! :) I really hope on-sale dates are announced soon though, because it's making me a little nervous that the concert date isn't even on the arena's website yet.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^Made by Bluebell :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

The CLA being "unable to confirm the show" makes me really nervous. I don't know what I'm going to do if the show doesn't end up happening for whatever reason; all of the other shows near me have already gone on sale.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:43 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    The CLA being "unable to confirm the show" makes me really nervous. I don't know what I'm going to do if the show doesn't end up happening for whatever reason; all of the other shows near me have already gone on sale.

I know right! I'll be so disappointed if the show doesn't end up happening, since all the other shows around my area have already gone on sale/are sold out by now. Also, I noticed that on the Red Tour announcement video, when the tour dates scrolled down the screen, Columbia wasn't on the list. I think that was probably a mistake, but I don't know. It's on the website still though, so I have hope! :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^Made by Bluebell :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:56 PM

sparksfly1313 wrote:
    lovelovelovetaylor wrote:

I know right! I'll be so disappointed if the show doesn't end up happening, since all the other shows around my area have already gone on sale/are sold out by now. Also, I noticed that on the Red Tour announcement video, when the tour dates scrolled down the screen, Columbia wasn't on the list. I think that was probably a mistake, but I don't know. It's on the website still though, so I have hope! :)

I noticed that Columbia was missing from the tour announcement video too. I just don't understand why it would be listed on her website as an official tour date if it hasn't been confirmed yet. It also doesn't have any information listed under the date, while some of the other shows have a venue and say w/ Ed Sheeran. :/ Hopefully they'll make an announcement about tickets soon.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:46 PM

me too! have you heard anything about the presale? im scared i missed something. i wanna be prepared/

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:09 PM

victoria12 wrote:
    me too! have you heard anything about the presale? im scared i missed something. i wanna be prepared/

The concert hasn't been confirmed yet, so as of right now, there is no on sale date. Thus, there is no presale. Once the Colonial Life Arena confirms the concert, all of that information will become available.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:19 PM

okay thank you so much.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:25 PM

ugh. this is stressing me. my mom has brought tickets for Taylor in the past. I always go to Columbia. But with it not being confrimed yet im thinking about buying tickets for the Raleigh show... but its in september. i would rather go to columbia. Does this always happen with the columbia show? is it always this late to confirm? help!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I'm so excited!!! But I haven't been able to get tickets yet :(

Shoppe

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM

CLA not being able to confirm this show is making me super nervous... I can't afford any other NC shows, which are basically sold out anyway. I have to go to this show, and it's getting closer and closer... Definitely calling the arena tomorrow to see what's up.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.