Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WINNIPEG TOUR DATE!!!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Who's coming!!!!!!!! I know i am!!!!!!!!!

All by me!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WINNIPEG TOUR DATE!!!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Bump!!

All by me!

RE: WINNIPEG TOUR DATE!!!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:56 PM

OMG! so excited!!!! are you able to sign up for the presale? when i enter the zip code, it says error and that it has to be 5 digits. :/

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:37 PM

ForeverFearless28 wrote:
    OMG! so excited!!!! are you able to sign up for the presale? when i enter the zip code, it says error and that it has to be 5 digits. :/

That happened to me. But my aunt works for ticketmaster!!! Wear your Red Ribbon! I think as many of us need to meet as possible!!

All by me!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:04 AM

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SO EXCITED SHE'S FINALLY COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I am super duper stoked! Didn't get a chance to see her the first time. I've been waiting forever for this. Can't believe it's gonna be at the football stadium. I literally screamed when I saw she was coming to Winnipeg.
    fearless

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Can anyone else tell me what I need to do after signing up for the presale tix email subscription? This is my first time trying to get Tay Tickets so I really am in the dark.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:15 PM

I'm seeing her in Toronto! Hope you guys have an awesome time
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http:

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:16 PM

And basically if your on her email list you'll get the presale code and since we're all on TC I'm pretty sure we're all on the email list :)
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http:

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Are tickets not on sale today for us? D:

Winnipeg Tour Date Tickets to go on sale Dec 7!!!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Hey Manitoban Swifties! Just went on ticketmaster and found out general public tickets will be on sale starting Dec. 7, which means we'll probably get to pre-order in about a week!!! can't wait for the presale code!!

share your excitement if this is the concert you'll be attending! can't wait to see you all there!!

Re: Winnipeg Tour Date Tickets to go on sale Dec 7!!!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I am soooooo excited it ain't even funny. Can't believe it's a stadium show! I better get good tickets though because if they're at the back there's no chance of seeing her.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:22 PM

me too! i'd love to sit as close as possible, but any seats would be great, as long as we get to see her :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:44 PM

OMG. I am so excited! When are we able to actually able get our tickets? Right when we get the code?

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:34 PM

i think the code is sent a few days before presale starts, which i'm guessing will be tuesday, so we'll probably receive a code on sunday or monday?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:33 AM

My aunt works for ticketmaster so she can get me all the tickets I need! Hope to see you guys there! Wear your red ribbon!

All by me!

RE: Winnipeg Tour Date Tickets to go on sale Dec 7!!!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:35 AM

I have signed up for presale password....have not received an email yet and the tickets go on sale tomorrow??????

RE: Winnipeg Tour Date Tickets to go on sale Dec 7!!!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I just got the email with the presale code.

EDIT: Just got a Taylor Connect one too! All set for tomorrow!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 10:35 AM

so excited! good luck getting tickets, swifties! hope to see you all there :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Did anyone manage to get tickets for winnipeg using the red presale code? I just got a message saying there were none available. The other presale code worked though.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM

RED code didn't work. TS one did, still didn't get any good seats though. I'll try again on Friday.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.