1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WINNIPEG TOUR DATE!!!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Who's coming!!!!!!!! I know i am!!!!!!!!!

All by me!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WINNIPEG TOUR DATE!!!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Bump!!

All by me!

RE: WINNIPEG TOUR DATE!!!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:56 PM

OMG! so excited!!!! are you able to sign up for the presale? when i enter the zip code, it says error and that it has to be 5 digits. :/

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:37 PM

ForeverFearless28 wrote:
    OMG! so excited!!!! are you able to sign up for the presale? when i enter the zip code, it says error and that it has to be 5 digits. :/

That happened to me. But my aunt works for ticketmaster!!! Wear your Red Ribbon! I think as many of us need to meet as possible!!

All by me!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:04 AM

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SO EXCITED SHE'S FINALLY COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I am super duper stoked! Didn't get a chance to see her the first time. I've been waiting forever for this. Can't believe it's gonna be at the football stadium. I literally screamed when I saw she was coming to Winnipeg.
    fearless

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Can anyone else tell me what I need to do after signing up for the presale tix email subscription? This is my first time trying to get Tay Tickets so I really am in the dark.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:15 PM

I'm seeing her in Toronto! Hope you guys have an awesome time
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http:

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:16 PM

And basically if your on her email list you'll get the presale code and since we're all on TC I'm pretty sure we're all on the email list :)
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http:

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Are tickets not on sale today for us? D:

Winnipeg Tour Date Tickets to go on sale Dec 7!!!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Hey Manitoban Swifties! Just went on ticketmaster and found out general public tickets will be on sale starting Dec. 7, which means we'll probably get to pre-order in about a week!!! can't wait for the presale code!!

share your excitement if this is the concert you'll be attending! can't wait to see you all there!!

Re: Winnipeg Tour Date Tickets to go on sale Dec 7!!!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I am soooooo excited it ain't even funny. Can't believe it's a stadium show! I better get good tickets though because if they're at the back there's no chance of seeing her.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:22 PM

me too! i'd love to sit as close as possible, but any seats would be great, as long as we get to see her :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:44 PM

OMG. I am so excited! When are we able to actually able get our tickets? Right when we get the code?

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:34 PM

i think the code is sent a few days before presale starts, which i'm guessing will be tuesday, so we'll probably receive a code on sunday or monday?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:33 AM

My aunt works for ticketmaster so she can get me all the tickets I need! Hope to see you guys there! Wear your red ribbon!

All by me!

RE: Winnipeg Tour Date Tickets to go on sale Dec 7!!!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:35 AM

I have signed up for presale password....have not received an email yet and the tickets go on sale tomorrow??????

RE: Winnipeg Tour Date Tickets to go on sale Dec 7!!!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I just got the email with the presale code.

EDIT: Just got a Taylor Connect one too! All set for tomorrow!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 10:35 AM

so excited! good luck getting tickets, swifties! hope to see you all there :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Did anyone manage to get tickets for winnipeg using the red presale code? I just got a message saying there were none available. The other presale code worked though.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM

RED code didn't work. TS one did, still didn't get any good seats though. I'll try again on Friday.