Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED TOUR 2013 - TORONTO

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:20 PM Popular

TAYLOR SWIFT THE RED TOUR
FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013 @ 6:30PM - SOLD OUT
SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2013 @ 6:30PM - SOLD OUT

STADIUM: ROGERS CENTRE
GATES OPEN: 90 minutes prior to to scheduled performance

OPENING ACTS
ED SHEERAN
AUSTIN MAHONE

TO VIEW SEATING MAP, CLICK HERE
http://www.rogerscentre.com/seatmaps/seating_TS.pdf

PRICES
CA $41.95 (CA $29.50 Ticket + CA $12.45 Fees)
CA $124.75 (CA $109.50 Ticket + CA $15.25 Fees)

the "RED TOUR 2013 - TORONTO" thread is the MOST discussed tour date on TC!

NOTE: information on this thread only applies to the toronto stop of THE RED TOUR
for more information about the VIP packages, please visit
http://taylorswift.com/vip_packages
but on a wednesday, in a cafe ... i watched it begin again.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: RED 2013 TOUR - TORONTO

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:37 PM

I'm having this same problem!
    Toronto date for me as well.

I'm freaking out that it's asking for a postal code and when I enter it , it's asking for a zip code.
    This needs to be fixed. If I don't get tickets to this show I'll feel suicidal. Seriously. D:

Re: RED 2013 TOUR - TORONTO

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I am having the same problem

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM

yes! l live in Canada and I'm having the same problem and don't know what to do! I'm so excited for the concert but if I can't get my 6 digit postal code accepted for the pre-sale signup I'm soo worried I won't get tickets... and that's just so sad it's not an option!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM

TheApprentice wrote:
    I'm having this same problem!
    Toronto date for me as well.

I'm freaking out that it's asking for a postal code and when I enter it , it's asking for a zip code.
    This needs to be fixed. If I don't get tickets to this show I'll feel suicidal. Seriously. D:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.
    ARGH!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM

ME TOO D: IT'S MAKING ME SUPER ANXIOUS

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:52 PM

AH yes please i need help with this ticket postal code thing D:

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I'M ON EDGE

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:56 PM

SOMEONE ON TAYLORSWIFT.COM FIX THIS SITUATION BEFORE WE GET PANIC ATTACKS. k thanks.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM

never mind, i'm already getting a panic attack ...

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:58 PM

kevincastro wrote:
    never mind, i'm already getting a panic attack ...

pretty much ^^

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM

maybe for now do you think we could use an american zip code, like niagara, as it is within 150mile radius of the Rogers Center? and then when it gets fixed change it to a postal code? GAAAAHHHH

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Oh no! Freaking out too!! I didn't noticed that! NO! Freaking out! Freaking out! I'll feel suicidal too if I don't get those tickets!!!
    I'll always remember how I was Enchanted on July 14 2011... Getting EXCITED! August 11, here I come!!!

This night is flawless don't you let it go,
    I'm Wonderstruck, Dancing around all alone...

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:33 PM

aside from this minor/big dilemma ... WHO'S EXCITED? AHHHHHHHHH

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:35 PM

i'm having the same problem!! i really wanna get pre sale tickets!!! if anyone figures out what the problem is and how to fix it please let me know!! :)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Same here. I put in the ZIP code for Lewiston (14092) for now, that's definitely less than 150 Miles from Toronto. I also emailed the Webmaster, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:33 PM

ah! I made an account just to say I'm having this problem- so glad I'm not the only one! I hope they get this fixed by next week... I wonder why she's not doing two shows like normal- she'd be able to sell it out for sure! I'm still SOOO excited! :D

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I'm so nerve racked about this. :(

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:34 AM

i went back to try again with the lewiston zip code that someone said above last night and it said i was already subscribed to the Taylor Swift Sign Up Forum :s i don't get it because when i put in my own postal code it kept telling me to put in a zip code so i thought it didn't work :s

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:43 AM

I used a zip code for Buffalo, NY with Canada. It worked! I got a confirmation email and everything. Also, I think there's only one show because the Rogers stadium is way bigger than the Air Canada Centre where she typically does her shows. Just a thought.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/33dfhoi.jpg

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:34 AM

smaniswiftie wrote:
    maybe for now do you think we could use an american zip code, like niagara, as it is within 150mile radius of the Rogers Center? and then when it gets fixed change it to a postal code? GAAAAHHHH

What's a postal code for Niagara US?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.