Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Tour Tickets!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 6:34 AM

So i was thinking that Taylor's announcement might be the RED tour dates. I have never been or tried to go to a concert from her, but i really want to this time, so do you guys know how fast they sell? Do they sell really fast? Like, Minutes? Me and my family have NEVER bought concert tickets, so we're wondering! And how do we buy it? Thanks! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Tour Tickets!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Well i live in a pretty small city nothing compared to new york! Ours sold out in about 15 minutes!!! But if you live like in new york for fearless they sold out in less than a minute!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 6:40 AM

TAYLORSWIFTLOVERFEARLESSLY13 wrote:
    Well i live in a pretty small city nothing compared to new york! Ours sold out in about 15 minutes!!! But if you live like in new york for fearless they sold out in less than a minute!

Wow! That's SO fast! I actually live in Germany in a small village! I really hope i get to see her live. It's my dream :')

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:05 AM

The good seats sell out in about 15 minutes. The OK seats which are like way up top sell out in like a few days.. At least for my town.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:10 AM

See I wanted to go to Speak Now tour realllllllly bad and ended up not going. So I was super excited for the next tour, now I'm not sure if I wanna go. I probably will still try and get tickets but I'll just pray she doesn't sing 22 haha
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:11 AM

I haven't been on a Taylor Swift concert, t-parties or anything. I hope to see Taylor swift too :3
    One of my BIGGEST wishes ever!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Do you guys think, if the announcement is the next tour, that the tickets will go on sale tonight? Or do you think it'd be a couple of days before you could start buying? Cause I'm gonna need to transfer money to my card!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:14 AM

It has to be tour dates it can't be anything else. Although I wish she would wait a little while before putting them on sale. I can't afford this right now. I mean I'll make it work, that isn't an option but it would have been nice to have some time to get money after album release and all the new merch. Oh the things I do for you Taylor! But I can't wait to see her again nontheless, its been almost a year.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I've never been to one of her concert, it's dream to go !! I hope I'll get tickets to see her in Paris ^^

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:34 AM

AlinaIsFearless wrote:
    TAYLORSWIFTLOVERFEARLESSLY13 wrote:

Wow! That's SO fast! I actually live in Germany in a small village! I really hope i get to see her live. Its my dream ;)

I live in germany too and was at the Taylor concert in Oberhausen 2011...I bought tickets a few month after the announcment. So you have more than a few minutes/hours in germany ;)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:35 AM

They sell out real fast! But if you get on fast enough and are on your toes, you can get good tix! Last time we were seventh row center! She said "I love you guys! The blond girl in the seventh row has a wonderous shirt!" That was me! AHHH~

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Candie wrote:
    Do you guys think, if the announcement is the next tour, that the tickets will go on sale tonight? Or do you think it'd be a couple of days before you could start buying? Cause I'm gonna need to transfer money to my card!

I think they will go on sale a few days after she announce them, so more people (who maybe don't have time to watch the show tonight or live in other countries) will know about. :)
    Thank yous are awesome, this one's for you.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    They sell out real fast! But if you get on fast enough and are on your toes, you can get good tix! Last time we were seventh row center! She said "I love you guys! The blond girl in the seventh row has a wonderous shirt!" That was me! AHHH~

at german concerts we don't even have rows First come, first row^^

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:57 AM

In Spain the stadium wasn't full at out, so I think in Europe there isn't any problem with it.
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:01 AM

i dont think they sell out that fast in europe, or other places apart from america, i know only one concert in the UK(where i live) sold out, and i dont think that was in minutes. i dont know how big taylor is in germany, but im sure you'll be alright.

IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/29on1gx.png^Swiftie4EverAndAlways. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!:http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2098451#post_15001001[

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Emperor wrote:
    Elysia Swift wrote:

at german concerts we don't even have rows First come, first row^^

Cool and when did you buy the tickets? Like, does Taylor put them up at her Time in USA, or for Germany other time, cause if she puts them in the middle of the day most of us will be asleep in Germany and i can't stay that long up, and if others do, i won't be able to buy a ticket :(

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I wish she would wait till after Christmas to put them on sale.. but I'll make it work.. I have no choice!! I saw her last year she is amazing live. They sell out really fast.. I was lucky enough to even get tickets :\

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:04 AM

darkbluetennesee wrote:
    I wish she would wait till after Christmas to put them on sale.. but I'll make it work.. I have no choice!! I saw her last year she is amazing live. They sell out really fast.. I was lucky enough to even get tickets :\

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

All i want for Christmas and my birthday (6th Of January) are tickets to Taylor! :)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:11 AM

AlinaIsFearless wrote:
    darkbluetennesee wrote:

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

All i want for Christmas and my birthday (6th Of January) are tickets to Taylor! :)

Good luck! my bday is feb 7th so I'm with you on that one!

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I've been to her Fearless and Speak Now concert so I have okay experience with it. Last year, if you were on the email list with Taylor Connect, they emailed out a "pre-sale code" and then they announced when the presale tickets were going to go on sale. So al you had to do was enter the code and your set! However, those tickets still sell out incredibly fast so you just have to have uick reflexes and be ready to press "Buy Tickets" when the time comes!

RE: RED Tour Tickets!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Omg that's awsome. I hope it is! I'm 13 and I've never been to a concert either and I really want to go to this one! My parents said yes if I can find the tickets on time. I hope she comes to England! Xx

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.