Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED TOUR SETLIST

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I really hope she does State Of Grace, I Knew You Were Trouble and 22 on tour next year!
What songs do you guys want to be performed on the Red tour?

Avatar and signature made by the beautiful Dani_PazL :)
CLICK THAT >>> http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_sites/2203481

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED TOUR SETLIST

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:13 PM

All of them.... I really hope she does Sparks Fly though, I love that song, she probably won't. It would also be awesome if she did Tim Mcgraw!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:14 PM

josemorato13 wrote:
    I have been thinking of the set list and she will probably perform around 20 songs. Since this her 3rd Tour (and will be her most extravagant) it will also be her longest so here is my set list...
    Fact: Artists don't perform songs from past albums that weren't singles. So she will def not perform "Enchanted" or "Long Live" :( She also probably wont perform bonus tracks until the ending half of the tour..

Opening: Guitar Power Songs
    1. State Of Grace
    2. Red
    3. Mine
    4. Sparks Fly
    Part II: Pure Country Songs
    5. Our Song
    6. Mean
    7. Stay Stay Stay
    Part III: Intimate Time With The Audience
    8. Fearless
    9.Treacherous
    10. Everything Has Changed (With Ed Sheeran)
    Part IV: Pop Creations
    11. You Belong With Me
    12. I Knew You Were Trouble
    13. Starlight
    14. Holy Ground
    Part V: Theatrical Performances
    15. The Lucky One
    16. Eyes Open
    17. All Too Well
    Part VI: Closing Performance
    18. Love Story
    Encore
    19. Begin Again
    20. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

What You Think?
    "and you throw your head back laughing like a little kid, I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause He never did.."

I think that she should open with Starlight!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I think she said that she'll always play Our Song, Love Story, and You Belong with Me because they were monumental songs in her career. I think this tour will have a much longer set list. So many songs!!

^Ours13

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:16 PM

josemorato13 wrote:

Opening: Guitar Power Songs
    1. State Of Grace
    2. Red
    3. Mine
    4. Sparks Fly
    Part II: Pure Country Songs
    5. Our Song
    6. Mean
    7. Stay Stay Stay
    Part III: Intimate Time With The Audience
    8. Fearless
    9.Treacherous
    10. Everything Has Changed (With Ed Sheeran)
    Part IV: Pop Creations
    11. You Belong With Me
    12. I Knew You Were Trouble
    13. Starlight
    14. Holy Ground
    Part V: Theatrical Performances
    15. The Lucky One
    16. Eyes Open
    17. All Too Well
    Part VI: Closing Performance
    18. Love Story
    Encore
    19. Begin Again
    20. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

What You Think?
    "and you throw your head back laughing like a little kid, I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause He never did.."

I love this idea. Perfection.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

RE: RED TOUR SETLIST

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I make this other, because the past post not liked so much like this, so i hpo you like It

THE RED TOUR:

OPENING: YOUNG
    STARLIGHT
    FIFTEEN
    THE LUCKY ONE

PART II: LOVE FEELINGS
    SPARKS FLY
    MINE
    OUR SONG
    YOU BELONG WITH ME
    INTERLUDE/LIKE BACK IN TIME
    LOVE STORY

PART III: HARD TIMES
    STAY STAY STAY
    COME BACK... BE HERE
    HOLY GROUND

PART IV: DOWN
    TREACHEROUS(WITH ELEMENTS OF GIRL AT HOME, AND TAYLOR WALKS TROUGH THE CROWD)
    EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED (WITH ED SHEERAN)
    THE LAST TIME (WITH ED SHEERAN)
    SAD BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC (TAYLOR GET BACK TO THE STAGE)
    TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR/FOREVER AND ALWAYS

PART V: URELEASED
    STATE OF GRACE
    RED
    THE STORY OF US
    INTERLUDE/TROUBLE
    I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE

PART VI: GETTING BACK TO THE BEAUTIFUL TIMES
    I ALMOST DO
    THE MOMENT I KNEW
    BACK TO DECEMBER
    ALL TOO WELL

ENCORE:
    BEGIN AGAIN
    WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER

I THINK THAT IS SO MUCH SONGS, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SONGS DO YOU WANT TO REMOVE!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:43 AM

I think State of Grace will be the opener.

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:30 PM

KarlorSwift wrote:
    I make this other, because the past post not liked so much like this, so i hpo you like It

THE RED TOUR:

OPENING: YOUNG
    STARLIGHT
    FIFTEEN
    THE LUCKY ONE

PART II: LOVE FELLINGS
    SPARKS FLY
    MINE
    OUR SONG
    YOU BELONG WITH ME
    INTERLUDE/LIKE BACK IN TIME
    LOVE STORY

PART III: HARD TIMES
    STAY STAY STAY
    COME BACK... BE HERE
    HOLY GROUND

PART IV: DOWN
    TREACHEROUS(WITH ELEMENTS OF GIRL AT HOME, AND TAYLOR WALKS TROUGH THE CROWD)
    EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED (WITH ED SHEERAN)
    THE LAST TIME (WITH ED SHEERAN)
    SAD BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC (TAYLOR GET BACK TO THE STAGE)
    TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR

PART V: URELEASED
    STATE OF GRACE
    RED
    THE STORY OF US
    INTERLUDE/TROUBLE
    I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE

PART VI: GETTING BACK TO THE BEAUTIFUL TIMES
    I ALMOST DO
    THE MOMENT I KNEW
    BACK TO DECEMBER
    ALL TOO WELL

ENCORE:
    BEGIN AGAIN
    WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER

I THINK THAT IS SO MUCH SONGS, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SONGS DO YOU WANT TO REMOVE!

If she plays The Story of Us. I will lose it! :D

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:13 AM

hate to say it but unless it was one of her singles, i doubt it will be played on the red tour if it's from one of the earlier albums. the Speak Now tour only had the singles from fearless and 1 single from her debut, and with a much bigger list to choose from, songs like breathe and forever and always would be doubtful :/
    I really hope she plays songs like tim mcgraw and picture to burn, but again i highly doubt she will, especially on the european leg

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I hope she'll sing Tim McGraw on this tour. I think i'm going to do what I did with the Speak Now tour and let the setlist and everything about the tour be a surprise. During the Fearless Tour I knew what the stage looked like from pics and the setlist from people posting it and saving all the magic for the Speak Now tour was INCREDIBLE! The only thing I want to know about ahead of time is the merch so then I know how much money to bring lol
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I'm looking forward to her performing Red, I Knew You Were Trouble, 22, Lucky One and State Of Grace. I'm also looking forward to all her costume changes. I this the RED Tour is going to be Amazing. :)

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM

SHE NEEDS TO OPEN WITH HOLY GROUND.
    SERIOUSLY.
    YOU GUYS.
    SHE DOES.
    WHAT ELSE COULD SHE OPEN UP WITH
    STATE OF GRACE?
    NOPE.
    NOPE.
    NOPE.

Pardon the caps, I am just very passionate about this!!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:12 AM

there is only one thing that I disagree, because Taylor just got those dates, I just liked taylor you belong with me and love story, and I'm from mexico, and nose when you hear RED, I was surprised because all songs I love, and I was hoping that with this tour for the first time could come here:l, yet I love her�

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM

i hope she sings State of Grace first!

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I really hope she sings All Too Well
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:16 PM

All i can say is my life will be made if she performs All Too Well.
    I hope when she performs Red that she has the violins in the background because i ADORE that song because of them.
    And since Ed is coming on tour with her, they have to perform Everything Has Changed.
    But i don't know how she's able to pick and choose songs! I love every single off of Red, but then she also has classics from other album.s

-Graphic made by KIKI

-Graphic Made by Rita_Fearless

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:08 PM

ALL TOO WELL
    Come Back... Be Here
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    Everything Has Changed
    Girl At Home

I'm hoping she does some of the songs from the deluxe version of the album, i think those are some of her best!

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I'm not sure the order, but I can take a pretty good guess at what songs.. assuming she's going to sing about 19 songs I think they'll be the following: (in no particular order)
    1.State of Grace
    2. Red
    3. Treacherous
    4. I Knew You Were Trouble
    5. All To Well
    6. 22
    7. WANEGBT
    8. Stay Stay Stay
    9. Holy Ground
    10. Everything Has Changed
    11. Begin Again
    12. Mean
    13. Our Song
    14. Story of Us
    15. You Belong With Me
    16. Mine
    17. The Story of Us
    18. Love Story
    19. Sad Beautiful Tragic

lemme know what you think!

I dont think long live will make it the cut, its not a single and like people have mentioned, artists dont sings off of previous albums unless they were released as a single

as for sparks fly, it was released as a single, but only to country radio, not mainstream. so I'm assuming that doesnt count, so that wont make the cut either.
    TAYLOR SWIFT TO MONTREAL #REDtour

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I really think she will so State Of Grace first, or in the middle, because of the long start.
    First because it will get the crowd all excited.
    In the middle because you know hoe people will go backstage to change? Well State of Grace could also be in the middle becaue it has a long start and they could double it to give her more time to change.

IKYWT should be First, 2nd, or 3rd, because in her preformances at award shows she almost ALWAYS does a dress change during the "HEY!" before the 2nd chorus, so she could start in a white wedding type dress, then end up in that red sparkly see through top and short black shorts.

WANEGBT Will DEFINATELY be the closer.

In the Speak Now tour, she went to this other stage with a tree on it in the middle of the floor, and preformed Drops Of Jupiter and I think Back To December on acoustic. I'm thinking that she'll preform All Too Well FOR SURE on guitar, I Almost Do, Treacherous, and Begin Again on that different set on acoustic.

I'm thinking that she probably wont play Holy Ground or Sad Beautiful Tragic, because Sad Beautiful Tragic isnt really the concert type of song, and I just can't see Taylor sing Holy Ground in a concert. Maybe not Starlight. I dont know.

She will probably also play some songs from oother albums, like I can see her playing Sparks Fly, Love Story, Mean, Mine maybe, You Belong With Me, and Tim McGraw, because that was her first single, am I right?

So what do you guys think?

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM

AshleyKD wrote:
    I'm dying to hear All to Well live!

OH MY GOSH YES. ON ACOUSTIC. I CAN JUST IMAGINE EVERYONE BEING QUIET WAVING THEIR GLOSTICKS SLOWLY AND AFTER SHE SAYS "Even now.." AND SHE STOPS I CAN JUST HEAR THE SCREAMS OMG I CAN SEE IT NOW.

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 5:29 AM

I know it's not part of the album, but I would love to hear the song "Ronan."

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.