Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED TOUR SETLIST

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I really hope she does State Of Grace, I Knew You Were Trouble and 22 on tour next year!
What songs do you guys want to be performed on the Red tour?

Avatar and signature made by the beautiful Dani_PazL :)
CLICK THAT >>> http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_sites/2203481

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: RED TOUR SETLIST

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I can just just imagine her playing her guitar, just skipping around the stage signing Stay Stay Stay

Re: RED TOUR SETLIST

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:31 PM

any of them, to be honest! but maybe not I knew you were trouble since it would be hard to perform because of it's dubstep style :P

gosh, this is only the beginning, but i am so excited!!!!
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:30 AM

It's hard to pick which ones would be excluded, to be honest! If you think of the Speak Now tour, though, she played almost the whole album.

I'm most excited to see All Too Well, Holy Ground and State of Grace performed live though.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I would love to see Red, All Too Well, Starlight, and Treacherous!!! I also wish she would do The Moment I Knew from the deluxe edition because it's one of my favorites and would look so cool with the lights and the screaming audience!!

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:49 PM

22?

By:TaylorHeart13

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I really want to see 22, State of Grace, Red, Starlight, Stay Stay Stay, Treacherous, All too well and I almost do! And loads more.. but they are amazing!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Any of them but including starlight!!! I love that song :)
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine
    Taylor is my life:)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM

The Moment I knew

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I love the entire album, but I really want to see Starlight, All Too Well, and 22 live.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Great Guyz I Love it

RE: RED TOUR SETLIST

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:51 PM

AAHHHHH!!!!! i cant wait! and plus, evryone is gnna totes jam out to We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. That one will be GREAT! and ihope she does another collaboration kind of song like she did with Back To December/Your Not Sorry/Apologize. that one, was... GENIUSSSS

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:56 PM

so do i! i love 22!!!!!
    could you gies do womething for me please!!!!!!!!!!!
    hi you look like you like red...... so can you please go to this link and tell me what you think of red for a video i am makeing for taylor!!! you can even give me a picture! :) but at least check it out? ok thank you soooo much!!!
    from,
    TSforever13
    heres the link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2251392

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:57 PM

STARLIGHT AND STAY STAY STAY!!
    My Graphic Boutique

Me

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:58 PM

STAY STAY STAY ON UKULELE!!!!!!!!!
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2066891

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Tilds wrote:
    I can just just imagine her playing her guitar, just skipping around the stage signing Stay Stay Stay

YES

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM

shininglikefireworks13kay wrote:
    Tilds wrote:

YESYESYESYESYES! And I really want Starlight! I think it would make a terrific Opening for the show, But so would WANEGBT or 22.

http://taylorsw

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM

All Too Well, I Almost Do, Stay Stay Stay, State Of Grace, Holy Ground, ALL OF THEM

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:52 PM

All Too Well, 22 (Love to see her jam and dance to that song!!), Stay Stay Stay, WANEGBT, I Knew You Were Trouble, Holy Ground, The Last Time, Begin Again, ALL!! :p
    Taylor Gang or Die [Swift]

TanyaxOh! :)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19 PM

I'm dying to hear All to Well live!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Idk if I can go yet, but I'd love to hear:
    State of Grace, Starlight, The Lucky One, Red, All Too Well, 22, & Begin Again. (& Obviously, she'll do WANEGBT. I don't mind though.)
    She'll probably mix a few Speak Now & Fearless songs in there too.
    Am I crazy to wish she'd sing Long Live for the finale? It's my favorite, & it would just absolutely love that.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.