1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Gift Idea For Taylor- Moon and Back (letters to Taylor)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Just so you know, I will be at the Detroit show May 4. I would like to have all of the letters not later than April 13. :)

Hi, I was just thinking about gift ideas for the RED tour and all that, and came up with an idea.

EDIT: Anyone can participate! International swifties!

So my idea is for people on here to write letters to Taylor saying whatever you want to tell her. They can be of ANY length, I don't care.

You can either PM me your letters, email me them (my email is: katiegracie0104@yahoo.com), or you can post your letter in the comments below!

I will print them off. Then when I have them I will put them in a scrapbook and make it look really cool. I will then give it to someone at the concert (I went to a Selena concert in 2011 and someone brought her a gift, gave it to the security guard who let us in the venue, and the security gave it to Selena) so I might do something like that. Unless I get invited to T-Party, or see her mom, or something crazy like that :) Anyhow, I will make sure that it gets to Taylor. I really hope you will do this! Thanks!

EDIT: If you would like to include a picture of you, feel free! Also if you wanted to draw a picture for her, that would be cool also! Or both!

EDIT: I just thought of this idea to put like a moon on the front, and like earth on the back of the scrapbook. And it could say something like- "Taylor- We love you to the moon and back"

You can post them in the comments, email me (you will have to PM me), personally write them and send them (again, PM me for an address), or you can send me the letter through the message on TC. Any of the following!

EDIT: You can also put your state, or country, or province, or whatever. :)

Once again, Thanks!

If you have any questions, just ask! On here, or you can PM me! :)

*if someone else has already posted this, I am terribly sorry. I haven't personally read/seen my idea in the forums.*
I'd be Enchanted if you would visit my songbook.
http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1987171

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Gift Idea For Taylor

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:21 AM

I will put it up as soon as i finish!

Love you Swifties! :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Awesome!!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:28 AM

BUMP

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:34 AM

ok here is mine:

Dear Taylor,
    where do i begin? there is so much to tell you but if i said it all i would go on for page after page. i just want to say thankyou, thankyou for inspiring me to play guitar, to sing really loudly and not care what people think, to want to be a singer songwriter like you. i would like to say thankyou for giving me song that can compliment any occasion or mood, for songs that make me feel better, for songs to make me feel understood, for lots of inspiring quotes i use to explain how i feel. i would like to say you are amazing, you are such an incredible singer and songwriter, you are one of the few artists left who are genuine and honest and write your own music that people can relate to. i could go on and on and on. i love writing songs and playing guitar and i would've never ventured down that road without you there to inspire me. so thankyou thankyou thankyou, i promise you that i will stand by you forever but if, god forbid, fate sould step in and force us into a goodbye, if i have children someday if they point to the pictures i will tell them your name, tell them how the crowds went wild, tell them how you hope they shine.
    stay beautiful forever and always,
    Amy (amy_jane_13)
    xxxx

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Amazing idea! I'll send you a PM about it when i get the chance :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:39 AM

AlinaIsFearless wrote:
    Amazing idea! I'll send you a PM about it when i get the chance :)

Thank you! I was hoping people would like it!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Yeah, this is already an idea by someone else!
    I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

March 12th 2011, Oberhausen - Germany: Speak Now World Tour

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Anyone else who would like to write a letter to Taylor?

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Just put an edit up there! Let me know if you like it! And feel free to PM me.

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:02 AM

amy_jane_13 wrote:
    ok here is mine:

Dear Taylor,
    where do i begin? there is so much to tell you but if i said it all i would go on for page after page. i just want to say thankyou, thankyou for inspiring me to play guitar, to sing really loudly and not care what people think, to want to be a singer songwriter like you. i would like to say thankyou for giving me song that can compliment any occasion or mood, for songs that make me feel better, for songs to make me feel understood, for lots of inspiring quotes i use to explain how i feel. i would like to say you are amazing, you are such an incredible singer and songwriter, you are one of the few artists left who are genuine and honest and write your own music that people can relate to. i could go on and on and on. i love writing songs and playing guitar and i would've never ventured down that road without you there to inspire me. so thankyou thankyou thankyou, i promise you that i will stand by you forever but if, god forbid, fate sould step in and force us into a goodbye, if i have children someday if they point to the pictures i will tell them your name, tell them how the crowds went wild, tell them how you hope they shine.
    stay beautiful forever and always,
    Amy (amy_jane_13)
    xxxx

yayy!!! Thank you!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:05 AM

swiftrox wrote:
    I will put it up as soon as i finish!

Love you Swifties! :)

Awesome!!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Put a few edits up!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:14 AM

BUMP

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM

awesome idea! I'll definietly do it :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Yayy!!!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:22 AM

BUMP :)

Re: Gift Idea For Taylor- "Moon and Back"

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:27 AM

BUMP

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I'll post mine as soon as I'm done :)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Yayy! Another person! Anyone else?

Re: Gift Idea For Taylor-

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:57 PM

ANYONE?!?