Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Gift Idea Red Tour

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:34 AM

ok so i had this idea when i was looking at some forums. lots of people were discussing what we would say when we had been to a RED concert. then someone mentioned we could say 'i was inspiRED ...(date)...' so then i had this awesom gift idea, why not tell Taylor how she has inspiRED us? The people who get involved the better!
so if you want to be involve this is what i thought we could do:
-you can post here a paragraph or so to taylor about how she has inspiRED you (or you can message me it if you want)
-then you can add a picture: of you/what she has inspiRED you to do/your fav picture of taylor etc
-you can put your name or user name or both
-i am planning on going to a RED concert no matter what so i will put them all in a book saying
"You Have InspiRED Us!" and decorate it and make it look really nice and give it to someone at the concert to give to her

If you have already seen a red concert you could write about that as well.

hope you like the idea :)
stay beautiful
EDIT could you also please put what country/state you're from :)
i spoke now march 29th MEN arena uk!!!

i wound be enchanted if you visited my songbook
http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1955141/page/1?r=12307741#post_123077

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Gift Idea Red Tour

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM

great idea, ill deffinatly get a paragraph and some pictures to you :)

please view my autograph collection :) https://picasaweb.google.com/114911607937083987932
    PLEASE VOTE SO I CAN MEET TAYLOR :D http://apps.facebook.com/mtvuktaylo

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:00 PM

simply put
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Aweosme Idea!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I like this idea!

I'll post a picture soon!
    CLICK TO
    @ EMA!!

- stayingfearless13

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 8:03 PM

lovely idea!

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I'm in! :)
    I will make the photo now!

Made by me!

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Mine will come soon :) or tomorow if it don't what, what i want ;)

Made by me!

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Graphics then

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 10:33 AM

paragraphs too please tell Tay how she has inspiRED you !!!!
    :)i spoke now march 29th MEN arena uk!!!

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM

bump
    i spoke now march 29th MEN arena uk!!!

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I'm Kelly (fearlesslyinlove on TaylorConnect) and Taylor Swift has inspiRED me to learn guitar (:

Wonderful avi made by DancingAroundAllAlone (:

RE: Gift Idea Red Tour

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Sounds great!

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:30 PM

That's a FANTASTIC idea! :)
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I'm Rebecca (thinkspeakliveTS) and Taylor has inspiRED me to be Fearless and Speak Now:) She inspiRED me to play guitar and to be myself :)

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM

My name is Montana, AdoreSwift on TaylorConnect, I'm from the U.S.A and I've been a Swifty since 2008! Taylor Swift has inspiRED me to be comfortable with who I am, never give up in my dreams, and to always believe in myself. Even when I'm feeling down, Taylor's music is where I turn to and it always helps. She's inspired me in so many positive ways and impacted my life so much that I could go on all day!

Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:27 PM

great idea!! i love it!!!
    xoxo

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and or message me whenever!! i'm a nice person!! haha....:)

2nd one: Allyouarei

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM

yeahhh
    RED. October 22.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Thats a really good idea :)
    'When it comes to speaking your mind,
    I think it's best to do it, well...now.
    That's what Speak Now is all about.
    it's how I want to exist in the world.
    It's about speaking from the heart
    and telling the truth'

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Wauw, that is such a nice idea! :D
    Here is my paragraph:

Dear Taylor,

You have inspiRED me so much! Now I am trying to write songs myself, which helps me coming through tough times. Last year was tough; my uncle died, my stepgrandmother, my grandpa, my cat and the ex-boyfriend from a friend of mine had killed himself. Not the best year ever, but with thanks to your music and writing songs on your way, you made me feel so much better!
    You have also inspiRED me for learning how to play the piano, guitar and ukelele, because I think it is very cool that you can play those instruments. How did you do it? It is so much harder than it looks!
    I would love to thank you for that, you have inspiRED me so much! I love you Taylor!
    xxx Nina from the Netherlands (NinaaLynn on TaylorConnect)

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:54 AM

thank you all for your lovely comment keep 'em coming think of taylor and speak now how has she inspiRED you ??
    :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.