Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Tour T party

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Hi guys! Does anyone know if Taylor will be doing a T party for the RED tour? I was also wondering if any of you guys have gone to a concert with the T party or if you have gotten in? and how long does it last? Sorry it's so long. I'm just so curious!
taylor swift love story hair pictures

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour T party

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Yes!!!!! I'm so excited!

By: 13LittleStars
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1917251/page/4?r=16515911#post_15515811
    By: 13Wonderstruck

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I really hope she does! I wanna meet her so SOOOOO bad!

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I hope so! I want to meet her so badly! I don't think she had one in my city on the Speak Now Tour.

(My graphic. DO NOT STEAL)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Hopefully she will!! I was sooo close of getting T Party but Taylor's mom gave me pit passes instead :/

I was Fearless on July 18th 2009, April 29th 2010.
    I Spoke Now on September 16 & 17 2011(MET TAYLOR"S MOM), October 29th 2011(MET TAYLOR'S MOM SHE GAVE US PIT PASSES! AND TOUCHED TAYLOR'S HAND!!!!!!)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I got into the TParty! For us it lasted about 2-3 hours. There is a lot of waiting around for Taylor. Then you spend like 5-10 minutes with her :)
    ~5.1.09~
    Met Taylor ~6.4.11~
    ~10.2.11~
    ~11.11.11~

http://i4[/signature]

RE: Red Tour T party

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I really hope she does!

RE: Red Tour T party

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Hey! Idk if there will be one for this tour, but i'd assume so. I got into Tparty in Portland during the Speak Now tour. It was amazing! It lasts about 30 ish minutes :)
    Twitter.com/SwiftForLife13 :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:32 PM

She is, but it's not called the T-Party anymore! :)

TanyaxOh! :)
    It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:32 PM

The show that I went to had a T-Party, I passed a bunch of girls saying "I'm going to meet Taylor!" with special wristbands on. And I'm sure Taylor will have a (somehow) more awesome idea to meet fans!!
    8.3.11 was the best night of my life. I'll never forget it.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:32 PM

gotbitbytheswiftbug13 (Taco) wrote:

Then what is it called??!!
    8.3.11 was the best night of my life. I'll never forget it.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I hope she does one...but then again she might think of something new to do...I guess we will have to wait and see :)

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:56 PM

i hope she has one! i want to go so bad to one. ill be sad if there isnt one
    Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 3:50 PM

gotbitbytheswiftbug13 (Taco) wrote:

whats it gonna be called? and where was it confirmed

1 2 and 3 is mine
    and the 4th is Songbird13

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Who knows, but i hope she does. =)
    Fan since 2006.

Had the time of my life on:
    September 12th, 2009
    September 16th, 2011
    September 17th, 2011

Banner credit goes to cloudnine! Thank you!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Does anyone know if she will do a tparty for every show? Like what about the nights when she has two concerts back to back in different cities? I'm worried because my show is on one of those days where she has a show to play the very next day in a different city! I really want a shot at meeting Taylor and would be devastated if she didn't even have a tparty!! Please help!!! Thanks!!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:00 PM

she says the t party represents what she used to do when she was opaning-- signing to everyone who wanted one for hours-- so I imagine she will.
    I got asked to the t party about 4 songs in (well she had just started "our song") but the lady said she usssually doesn't ask people that early.
    she spent about 5-10 minutes with each group depending on the size she will sign 1 thing and take 1 group picture. before she got there we hung out for about 45 minutes and maybe 20 minutes in grant-liz-and catylin joined for about 20 minutes... the only thing I'm concerend about is this "delux package" you can get fpr RED tour....

check this out for red tour project! http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2266332/page/2#post

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:22 AM

hope is write
    Anna RED

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 1:42 AM

yes taylor swift will be holding a red t-party on her red tour ! im soooo exited!!!!!! ahhhh im like freaking out!!
    amylovestaylorswift

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 4:11 AM

Red Tour T-Party

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.