Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Meet & Greet Tickets

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 3:21 AM

Hey guys! So I've never been to a Taylor concert (you can already see how incomplete my life is) so I've been planning this RED one already! I'm determined to meet Tay but I don't think T-Parties are a very reliable idea so how much are M&G Tickets usually?

ThatLittleREDDress^^

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Meet & Greet Tickets

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:24 PM

You can't buy them :( I met Taylor by winning a radio contest! Don't give up and keep trying! It will pay off

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I love the fact that Taylor doesn't sell M&G.

Swiftie since 2007. Speak Now tour-August 28th.

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM

xXEnchantedXx wrote:
    I love the fact that Taylor doesn't sell M&G.

Swiftie since 2007. Speak Now tour-August 28th.

Yeah I'm beginning to see it as well, so real fans get the chance to go

ThatLittleREDDress^^

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Hopefully, TC will have contests for M&G!

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 1:33 AM

The other posts on this thread are correct. It is impossible to buy meet & greets because Taylor herself has said that she does not want fans to pay to meet her. Even though this makes it more difficult to meet her, I definitely support Taylor's decision because that would be favoring richer fans and every fan is equal.

Since Taylor doesn't sell M&G's, you obtain them by winning contests, having connections (in my opinion, that's just as unfair as favoring rich fans), etc. Or of course there's the T-Party (if she does that again) which is super hard to get into.

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Yeah echoing what everyone else has said - I would try to win them, enter every single contest you can find! And definitely don't think T-Party isn't reliable, because it is - you just have to do something super special and never give up, even if you didn't get in the last two tours or something. Just keep trying, and I promise you that you'll meet her some day. :)
    https://twitter.com/beckyysullivan

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 6:56 AM

There's been a rumor that Taylor may not be doing the T-Party, which I don't think is true.. But I remember Taylor saying she'd never make her fans pay to meet here, so you either have to win them through contest and radio stations. I also remember hearing about fans winning M&G & concert tickets through Jordan (a moderator) and management through TaylorConnect :)
    Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM

You can't buy meet and greet tickets. You have to win them thru radio stations. You just have to keep entering every contest.

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 2:45 AM

You can't buy them. You either get T Party passes during the show or win a contest.
    shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town.

Enchanted to meet you March 12 2012

RE: Meet & Greet Tickets

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Hi Taylor I'm going to the solider field concert and me and my sister don't have an opportunity for the tea party.were in the top back area and we would love the opportunity to see you because your my role model and I love you. Your sweet kind and any one would love to be you . My parent said the VIP pack was to expensive . But I've be trying my whole life to meet you . Love Julia and my sister Sophia.

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Hi Taylor Me and my sister would love to get the opportunity to meet . We love you so much your our role model your sweeter than any else that I would ever know. We got the last tickets for solder field but were way in the back at the top so I don't think will have a chance at the tea party . I've been working almost my whole life to see you that's how much you mean to us.

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 4:05 PM

InTheRedDress wrote:
    Bianca wrote:
    You can't buy meet and greet tickets for Taylor, she has said that she doesn't want fans paying to meet her like that.

Oh! How did you get to meet her❤?

ThatLittleREDDress^^

I won M&G tickets :)
    Credit to Guppy1313

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:24 PM

You can't buy M&G's. If you find some that are "for sale" they are a scam! Show it and report it to one of the moderators immediately!
    You're right in thinking not to rely on the T-Party, no one really knows if there's even gonna be one! (I hope there is haha). The best way to get M&Gs is to win them from your local radio station. Since Taylor is such a big deal, there will no doubt be some kind of contest going on :) Good luck!!

Thanks Tanya!!!!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I will say very rarely radio stations will auction some off for charity. When I've seen this they have gone for over $1000 for the pair. So very pricey. It goes to a good cause, but I'm still sure I agree with it. That's a personal opinion though .Be very leery of anyone trying to sell them unless they are affiliated with a radio station or a similar business. People will try to scam you! Especially with these VIP tickets that were sold.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Hi Taylor I am a girl named Julia and I have a sister named Sophia . My whole life I've been try to get to me you. Your our role model and we don't have a chance at the tea party were way in th upper back for the solider field concert. I feel that your always honest, kind , giving, and just because people are different you don't judge them like others . You are the most sweetest and prettiest girl on earth. I wish at least I could hug you. Last time I went to your concert in Iowa you were amazing even thought I was in the back. I love you Taylor from Julia, Sophia .

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Hi Taylor this my name is Julia and me and my sister would love the Opportunity to meet you. I've been trying to meet you my whole life and I wish I could at less hug you or shake your had. We don't have a chance at the tea party were in the back at solider field at the top. And good luck at the Grammys Taylor .
    your white dress is beautiful on you.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Thus is hard

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 2:28 PM

You don't buy them, you get them before the show (someone gave them to me around 4:00 PM) and its being in the right place at the right time.
    ---

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I taylor

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I think that not having to pay for meet and greet is a blessing and a curse. It's awesome because you don't have to pay mondo money to meet her, but the curse is that some fans, like me, have terrible luck and will never get into the T Party.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.