Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour- Europe!

Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I'm from Manchester, UK and I cannot wait for the Red Tour to come here. Im hoping to catch a couple shows when she gets here including Manchester, Birmingham, London and Newcastle and even Sheffield (if she does have one there) :)
    Fearlessly Speaking Now ;)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 10:46 AM

UK!

Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 10:59 AM

HOPE SHE PERFORMS IN PARIS SOMETIME IN SUMMER OF 2014, I might be there!
    tumblr_m43gcgppsM1q[/signature]

Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Holland!! Hey, hoe is't? I really hope she would perform here in holiday 2014. :DDDD
    Taylor, I love you forever. I'm fearless!

Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I'm officially going if she comes to Holland!
    Taylor, I love you forever. I'm fearless!

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 3:50 AM

I hope they could reveal the tour dates for Europe as soon as possible!! I don't want to wait any longer to hear them... and I'm sure I'm not the only one :))

RE: Red Tour- Europe!

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Manchester, England, again! Saw her on the Speak Now Tour, 2011.

My friend and I are planning to dress up, to make a huge sign, and pain our bodies with glow in the dark paint. So excited!!!
    " Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. "

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Malta!!

^ me

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I really want your dates now!!!!!
    I really hope they announce them soon!
    I'm so impatient ....
    http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q733/TaylorSwiftRedStateOfGrace/131blllooopbully_zps9eb994ee.jpg

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:15 AM

me too, ha ha I literally cannot wait its annoying

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Hjessie wrote:
    me too, ha ha I literally cannot wait its annoying

I know right!!
    http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q733/TaylorSwiftRedStateOfGrace/131blllooopbully_zps9eb994ee.jpg

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I am really worried it will sell out quicker too. I have had 5th row for all shows here so far but now she is bigger I bet it will be impossible

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Hjessie wrote:
    I am really worried it will sell out quicker too. I have had 5th row for all shows here so far but now she is bigger I bet it will be impossible

Yeah I'm worried about that too!
    I've never seen Taylor before so I am desperately hoping to get tickets!
    Aw don't give up hope! You never know you might get that row again!

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM

UK! :)

credit to 13ThisLoveIsOurs13 for this flawless graphic :)

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Hoping that Taylor comes to England! I'e never even been to a concert, and until Taylor comes to England I probably won't.

Seriously though, I wish that she would announce the Europe tour already!

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 1:09 PM

SwiftieLoverForever13 wrote:
    Hoping that Taylor comes to England! I'e never even been to a concert, and until Taylor comes to England I probably won't.

Seriously though, I wish that she would announce the Europe tour already!

I think we might get some soon! Well, I hope we do!

Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 1:09 PM

LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by RockstarRonan

by Djswift

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 1:37 PM

LONDON!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 3:19 AM

If scandinavia is on the tour list I'll be so happy!
    If she comes to Sweden I'm gonna die of happiness

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - 9.19.13 - 9.20.13 - 9.21.13

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 3:23 AM

UK!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she will though