Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

MONTREAL PETITION!

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Hey! Please everyone sign, Canadian or not, to help this subject get enough attention so people at Tay's management see it and she'll come back. I really really want Taylor to come to MONTREAL FOR THE RED WORLD TOUR! PLEASE HELP MY DREAM OF SEEING HER COME TRUE. I never got this luck, and I really hope to get it this time. Please help me.
Just comment a number, and your forum name. The first person to sign writes number one, and etc, so we know how many people signed. Thanks so much for your help.

Sinatures so far:
-FlorenceDupuis
-taylorfreak13
-foreverandalways13
-fearlesslydreaming13
-taylor13000000
-superstar13_
-Emmaisyourlife
-thingsgreaterthan13
-Tswifty13
-CMTFearless13
-CanadianSwiftFan
-4everfearless
-Lovestruck85
-number1swifty
-MagicalWondertruck
-iAdmireSwift
-InTheRedDress
-Fear1ess3
-leahnightt
-countrygirl95
-guitar13
-Dancky
-humourecolor
-MadeOfStarlight13
-CSwifty

#1 FlorenceDupuis

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MONTREAL PETITION!

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 8:56 AM

I think Taylor should go to Montreal even though I'm not Canadian so i guess I'm number
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM

2 FlorenceDupuis
    Please sign the petition for a stop IN MONTREAL FOR RED, please help me, even if you're not canadian.
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2137191

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I dont live in montreal but i'll sign anyways :)
    #3 foreverandalways13

PS, how does she feel about Alberta?????

siggys by me :)
    @lij985

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 9:49 AM

3. fearlesslydreaming13
    ~ Friend me :)

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA!! :D http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2124851/page/3#post_15386361

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 9:49 AM

signed
    Wonderful signature made for me by WonderstruckMagic. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION: http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2098451#post_15001001
    ht[/signature]

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM

#6 superstar13_
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Thanks guys for your support :) Keep signing :)
    Please sign the petition for a stop IN MONTREAL FOR RED, please help me, even if you're not canadian.

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Signed :)

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Okay that makes 7 signature! Please please please keep signing guys! It means the world to me!

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I went to her last show in Montreal and it was great! I would lovelovelove for her to come back!!! Signed (#8)

^Credit to Brooker27
    Avatar credit to DancingAroundAllAlone
    Please vote for SFA13 's photos sonynex.socialcontrol.com/detail/946/

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I don't live in Montreal but you guys deserve a show too.

Signed (#9)

Made by Me :)

Made by Cerulean

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Signed!
    10, CMTFearless13

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Thanks guys for your help and support! I'm so happy to see how everyone on TC is willing to help each other. I feel like we are all a big family. W always help each other, never hate each other.
    10 signatures! keep it up guys!

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 4:21 PM

*bump*

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Signed CanadianSwiftFan! I would love to see Taylor again in Montreal and also to give other Swifties the chance to see her :)
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM

yes

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Yes! That makes 12 signatures! Keep it up guys! Who will have the honor to write 13? :)

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Please??

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 5:21 AM

I don't live there but i'll sign anyways! :)

13# LoveStruck85

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 7:11 AM

*bump*

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.