1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED RIBBON PROJECT.

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Welcome to the Red ribbon project!
This project is for the Red Tour in 2013. It's like the purple ribbon project but better! It's the time for RED. What you do is put your username from Taylor Connect on it (use markers, glitter glue, fabric, paint, etc.) This thread is to confirm that you will do it for your concert show, talk about the RED RIBBON PROJECT., and to just talk about the tour and such. I'm looking forward to seeing your red ribbons!

The official graphic:

If you wish to use it, you don't need to credit.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED RIBBON PROJECT.

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I think we need to stick to Purple. That has beengoing on a long time and you should ask permission from the person who started the p ribbon project b4 doing this

Long Live ^
    1)Swifty#1 2) me! 3) Music21

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 7:24 AM

TaylorSwiftRocks13 wrote:
    I think we need to stick to Purple. That has beengoing on a long time and you should ask permission from the person who started the p ribbon project b4 doing this
    Purple was the Speak Now Era. We need to focus on the RED era that has begun.

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I'm in! :) TaylorSwiftRocks13: if you want to wear you purple maybe you can still make a red one but also wear your purple one from last year too
    /Users/noelleweiss/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2012/Aug 17, 2012_3/tumblr_m6izi2ae9k1r73gyvo1_500.png

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Gabyy....could you please tell me how to insert pictures into my signature? I keep getting only the url to show up :/
    /Users/noelleweiss/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2012/Aug 17, 2012_3/tumblr_m6izi2ae9k1r73gyvo1_500.png

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Swiftfan24 wrote:
    Gabyy....could you please tell me how to insert pictures into my signature? I keep getting only the url to show up :/
    Yes of course!
    Just take out the ?'s and copy and paste into your signature.
    [?img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma1btwAdxt1rg5tjlo1_500.png[/im?g]

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I'm joining this!

Swiftie since 2007. Speak Now tour-August 28th.

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Cool! :)

Made by LizLovesTaylor :)

Cheese =D

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 12:18 PM

How does the graphic look? I like it in my siggie.

Swiftie since 2007. Speak Now tour-August 28th.

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    Cool! :)
    I know right?

xXEnchantedXx wrote:
    I'm joining this!
    Thank you! I'm so happy you could join...

xXEnchantedXx wrote:
    How does the graphic look? I like it in my siggie.
    It looks awesome!

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM

If Taylor comes to my city, and I get tickets then I will be doing this FOR SURE! I did the purple ribbon project and the girl next to me actually had one too so we talked for a bit. :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 1:19 PM

ItsAThugStory wrote:
    If Taylor comes to my city, and I get tickets then I will be doing this FOR SURE! I did the purple ribbon project and the girl next to me actually had one too so we talked for a bit. :)
    Awesome!

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I'd love to! Hope the others will, soon!

"The stakes are high,water's rough, but this love is OURS."

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I'm in :)
    Stay Beautiful & love love love

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I'll wear both then, I suppose. I guess I'll join! :)

^victoriak13

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Yay! This is so exciting! Definitley going to do this!
    The only words that you will regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones meant to intentionally hurt someone.
    -Taylor Swift

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Oh im IN!!!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Like...ever!
    *Credit to DancingAroundAllAlone,TanyahOh,Imeg99

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:16 PM

I'll do it!
    Love Love Love, Juliet.

^Made by beautiful bewonderstruck13.

Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Anyone else?

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Definately will be participating!!! :D

OFFICIAL PERTH SWIFTIE

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Love the graphic btw :)

OFFICIAL PERTH SWIFTIE