1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Six weeks of Taylor concerts!

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 7:22 PM

My friend and I have just booked flights to the US from Australia for June/July next year!! We've already got tickets to CMAfest (we're hoping she's playing it this time!!) and then we're planning on letting Taylor's next tour dictate the rest of our stops! We've got a few places we know we want to go to (NYC, Orlando, Toronto, Sacramento plus a couple more) but other than that, we'll basically just be following Taylor and her tour around! We're hoping we'll be able to go to a stadium show too because she only plays arenas in Australia. We're there for 6 six weeks and I'm hoping we'll see at least 6 shows! We saw her 5 times together in March this year so now we need to see her more than that next year :P And then when she comes back to Australia in 2014 I guess we'll have to see her at least 7 times ahaha :P

Edit 8th Feb 2013: We have tickets to both nights in Toronto and Pittsburgh! Hoping she'll add more dates soon :-)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Six weeks of Taylor concerts!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:24 PM

That's awesome, Bianca! I am definitely going to 3 shows (2 DC, 1 Philly) and hopefully at least 2 or 3 more in Nashville! So 3 at the least - 6 at the most!
    "This night is sparkling, don't you let it go"

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Bianca wrote:
    My friend and I have just booked flights to the US from Australia for June/July next year!! We've already got tickets to CMAfest (we're hoping she's playing it this time!!) and then we're planning on letting Taylor's next tour dictate the rest of our stops! We've got a few places we know we want to go to (NYC, Orlando, Toronto, Sacramento plus a couple more) but other than that, we'll basically just be following Taylor and her tour around! We're hoping we'll be able to go to a stadium show too because she only plays arenas in Australia. We're there for 6 six weeks and I'm hoping we'll see at least 6 shows! We saw her 5 times together in March this year so now we need to see her more than that next year :P And then when she comes back to Australia in 2014 I guess we'll have to see her at least 7 times ahaha :P
    Vote for North Carolina State University!

Ugh! I need friends like you. I have the money to go to a couple of shows outside my area but no friends as crazy about Taylor as I am! I plan to do all Newark, DC, and Nashville shows definitely. Chicago is a maybe! Chances are I'll be doing DC/Nashville/Chicago solo. :(

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:23 AM

wow that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky

thanks to Shannon's store

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Lucky!! Please take me with you ;)
    credit to supermanflyaway

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:52 AM

Wow I totally forgot I made this thread! I guess I should update it to add that we have tickets for the first night in Toronto and then the Pittsburgh show. We're planning on buying tickets to the second Toronto show in the weeks leading up to the concert or even when we get to Toronto. Also waiting to see if she adds any more dates that fit into our schedule!

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:56 AM

gracie13 wrote:
    you guys have money to spend x
    gracie13

I've been working for 5 years so yeah, I do have money to spend.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I wish I could afford to go see her so many times shes paying 4 shows in NJ I can only see her once though cause I can't afford the three others I wish I could afford all that

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM

THAT'S SOO COOL!! I wish I could do the same!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Wow sounds awesome, good luck on your trip. I am sure it will be a blast, but make sure you look up some places to see while your here...

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Thats really cool! I think i saw you went you went to the heart radio music fest!
    [ IMG ]http://i47.tinypic.com/24eryhk.png[/ IMG ][/ url ]

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

http://[/signature]

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Oh my gosh, you guys are so lucky! I would love to do that :(

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Wow that's awesome! Have fun!!
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Wow, that sounds like an epic trip, wish I could join you! Enjoy :)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Thats so cool!

made by moi!

[IMG

RE: Six weeks of Taylor concerts!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Thats so cool that you get to follow taylor around and go to multiple concerts!! I'm sooo jealous :)
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:16 PM

JTMASTER13 wrote:
    Geez woman!!! lol I would totally join you too if I had the money for that type of adventure
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

Agreed! I would love to do that sometime!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Well your life is going to be A+++ for 6 weeks. hahaha :) have fun!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:47 PM

That's incredible! I wish I could afford to follow her around for a few shows. I hope you have an amazing time :)
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Lucky! I wish I could go to that many Taylor shows!