Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor swift On Campus!

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I made this forum so people can post about how many votes their school has since there is no leader board on the Taylor swift on campus competition!! Please post and later i can create a leader board from what everyone else has said! Thanks! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor swift On Campus!

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:52 AM

UMass Lowell currently has 79 votes!
    June 5, 2010
    June 25, 2011

http://www.flickr.com/photos/meaghan_brown/

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Meaghan_Brown wrote:
    June 5, 2010
    June 25, 2011

ugh jealous! My college has 44 votes :(
    I was *Fearless* on June 5, 2010!
    I *Spoke Now* on June 26, 2011!

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Maggiexo8 wrote:
    Meaghan_Brown wrote:
    June 5, 2010
    June 25, 2011

ugh jealous! My college has 44 votes :(
    I was *Fearless* on June 5, 2010!
    I *Spoke Now* on June 26, 2011!

The way they do it is that they take the final votes & divide it by how many people are voting, so you can't go strictly by who has the most votes
    June 5, 2010
    June 25, 2011

http://taylorswiftoncampus.com/ - please vote for UMass Lowell! :)

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:17 PM

i REALLY wish there was a leader board. but since there isnt.... last i checked my high school had 250 votes.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    previously SpeakNow_LoveLoveLove13

RE: Taylor swift On Campus!

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Ruben A. Cirillo has 259

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I wish they had this contest back when I was in high school. I graduated years ago. The year was 2002 to be exact. I was home schooled my senior year.

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Byron Nelson H S has 28 votes! But were not giving up!
    There is no "I" in "TEAM," but there is an "M" and an "E" and it's all about ME!!!!

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:22 PM

wow! kennebunk high currently has 373 votes and we are hoping to get more! keep up the good work everyone :)

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 11:28 AM

My college has only 116 votes right now. I would LOVE for it to win, but I really doubt it since it's a pretty small college :(

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:10 PM

My high school (Seminole Ridge Community High School) is big and the word is getting around and we have 1350 votes already so i say just give up already ;), btw we had 600 yesterday so do the math. Vote for us instead :D

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Massapequa High School has 1,228 votes! :)

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 8:13 PM

alexrosee13 wrote:
    Massapequa High School has 1,228 votes! :)

YEAAAA ALEX =)

If you can't vote for your own school, think you could vote for mine? Pretty Please? Massapequa High School. www.taylorswiftoncampus.com

[url=http://lh3.ggpht.com/-R1Oxk4R9qbw/UDFDs]http://lh3.ggpht.com/-R1Oxk4R9qbw/UDFDs[/url][/signature]

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 5:33 AM

Good luck about vote all of you . but if i win , Can she come to Thailand?

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 6:00 AM

^^ The competition is only open to schools in the 48 contiguous states of America.
    Vote for North Carolina State University!

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 8:14 AM

1,365 votes for Massapequa High School!

If you can't vote for your own school, think you could vote for mine? Pretty Please? Massapequa High School. www.taylorswiftoncampus.com

[url=http://lh3.ggpht.com/-R1Oxk4R9qbw/UDFDs]http://lh3.ggpht.com/-R1Oxk4R9qbw/UDFDs[/url][/signature]

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 12:55 PM

it sucks that its only the US. :'(
    love, love, love, Adriana(:

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Massapequa High School has 1539!!

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 5:41 PM

terra environmental research institute has 1760 votes!

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I wish more ppl wud post here :(
    Massapequa High School: 1816!!!

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:29 AM

My school only has 220 votes so far... I hope more people vote.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

"Do you remember the time we watched Carrie
    And you said it reminded you of me
    And I threw the remote at you
    And you said "My point exactly""

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.