Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tour Fan Projects: Guitar Pick Project

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I LOVE THIS IDEA! Im in! Id love to help you out with the project! They should be numbered! That would be SO cool!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:41 PM

OMG YES!!! I would LOVE to do that! I'm def going to do it!
    I Love TAYLOR SWIFT, I'm In No Way FEARLESS, But Taylor Taught Me How To SPEAK NOW On June 4th 2011.

I'll Be RED on October 22nd, 2012.

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM

#1Swiftie wrote:
    I LOVE THIS IDEA! Im in! Id love to help you out with the project! They should be numbered! That would be SO cool!

Thank you so much! Great, I appreciate any help. :) Yeah, if they were numbered she could keep track of them all and it would be easier for us too! :) I think the first step is to wait for the announced dates of the Red Tour. After that, we would have to organize who is decorating a guitar pick. :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I'll do it

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:43 PM

TaylorEverdeen98 wrote:
    I Love TAYLOR SWIFT, I'm In No Way FEARLESS, But Taylor Taught Me How To SPEAK NOW On June 4th 2011.

Great! I think we'll have to wait for the Red tour dates to be announced, and once that happens, we can start! :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:43 PM

IWillTurnRED wrote:
    I'll do it

Great! :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:48 PM

ItsAThugStory wrote:
    IWillTurnRED wrote:
    I'll do it

{10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

What's the address we should send it to? I once sent a pic to her fan mail address I found in a magazine but I never got a reply, so I don't know if it's real. Sounds like an awesome project, though!! I'll definitely participate!! Amazing idea!!!
    13***

"First off, I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not even know you as a person, but I know you as a Swifitie and Swifties are family."

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Sounds awesome! :) I can't wait for the dates to be announced. I'll definitely be participating!

^Credit to Brooker27

^Credit to TSlovelovelove13
    Avatar credit to DancingAroundAllAlone

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Areay13 wrote:
    ItsAThugStory wrote:
    IWillTurnRED wrote:
    I'll do it

{10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

What's the address we should send it to? I once sent a pic to her fan mail address I found in a magazine but I never got a reply, so I don't know if it's real. Sounds like an awesome project, though!! I'll definitely participate!! Amazing idea!!!
    13***

"First off, I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not even know you as a person, but I know you as a Swifitie and Swifties are family."

You don't send any guitar picks to anyone. You give your guitar pick to Taylor/her management/someone who will get it to Taylor when you go to her concert on the RED tour. Usually concert venues have a place where they are willing to give a fan gift to the singer who is performing that night (at least with my venue they do that). If not, go early and give it to Andrea/Scott/A band member, or if you are lucky, TAYLOR! :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:54 PM

thingsgreaterthan13 wrote:
    Sounds awesome! :) I can't wait for the dates to be announced. I'll definitely be participating!

^Credit to Brooker27

^Credit to TSlovelovelove13
    Avatar credit to DancingAroundAllAlone

Thanks, me too! :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Bump!
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:31 PM

ItsAThugStory wrote:
    TaylorEverdeen98 wrote:

Great! I think we'll have to wait for the Red tour dates to be announced, and once that happens, we can start! :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Yeah, then we can work out all the deats. Btw, I'll be happy to help in any way!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:35 PM

TaylorEverdeen98 wrote:
    ItsAThugStory wrote:
    TaylorEverdeen98 wrote:

{10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Yeah, then we can work out all the deats. Btw, I'll be happy to help in any way!

Great, thanks so much. It's a smile project, I think I'll be alright, but I will def ask you if I need any. :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I just thought of something. If we number the guitar picks, each can have a letter, then when she puts the guitar picks in order, they will make a phrase/sentence. For example "I LOVE TAYLOR" would need 11 people. What do you guys think of that?
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM

ItsAThugStory wrote:
    I just thought of something. If we number the guitar picks, each can have a letter, then when she puts the guitar picks in order, they will make a phrase/sentence. For example "I LOVE TAYLOR" would need 11 people. What do you guys think of that?
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

I love that idea so much. This is such a fun project!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world wrote:
    ItsAThugStory wrote:
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

I love that idea so much. This is such a fun project!

Thank you so much. Asdfghjkl; I'm so excited!! :D
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM

You are a genius! I'm in. :)

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Chloe X wrote:
    You are a genius! I'm in. :)

Thank you so much! Great! :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Great idea I'm in :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen^^
    Just click here
    [/signature]

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:49 PM