Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

2013 TOUR UK!

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Sooo... As most of you know there is a live chat tonight (13th of August) at around midnight I believe, my sister think's it will be about the 2013 tour which I desperately hope it is!!

Does anyone have any information to share? What arena are you hoping to go to? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 2013 TOUR UK!

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 7:40 AM

I really hope she reveals soemting for the upcoming Tour.
    As for the arena's, I'm definitely seeing her in my hometown - Manchester, hopefully Birmingham and London too! :) And Liverpool if she has a date there!

Just thinking that she might tour here soon get's me all superduper excited! :)

What about you?
    “Unique and different is the next generation of beautiful. Beauty is sincerity. There are so many different ways someone can be beautiful.” — Taylor Swift

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I'll hopefully going to the Manchester date too, if there is one. :p Even thought Sheffield is much closer to me I think Manchester has a better arena.

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I'll be going to the Manchester date if I can. I wish she would come somewhere up North though. Or come to Scotland.

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Manchester probably, as I don't think she'll come to my hometown, Liverpool:( But Manchester will still be amazing

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but Both of Us..
    Someday I will be strong enough to live my life, stay Fearless and Speak Now..

~Livvy~

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:15 PM

So cool how everyone's planning on Manchester. :) Is everyone going with someone? I think I'll be going alone. :( But hopefully this will mean I'll get a better seat.

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I've seen her at manchester and birmingham , both were great venues and had great seats at both even though the one at manchester wasnt booked til a week before her concert as my parents origionally said I couldn't go

please view my autograph collection :) https://picasaweb.google.com/114911607937083987932

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    I'll be going to the Manchester date if I can. I wish she would come somewhere up North though. Or come to Scotland.

i would love her to come to scotland!

^^ made by FearlesslyEnchanted13 :)

^^ credit goes to Clara (shadowsinafadedlight) for this graphic!

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:21 PM

whitehorse13_ wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

i would love her to come to scotland!

^^ made by FearlesslyEnchanted13 :)

^^ credit goes to Clara (shadowsinafadedlight) for this graphic!

It would be so much easier for me to get to Scotland than it is to get to Manchester, since I live in the borders. I really hope she comes to Scotland!

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Pretty sure she'll go to the O2 Arena in London, LG Arena in Birmingham and the MEN in Manchester like she did on the Speak Now tour (and the o2 in Ireland) but I want her to go to places like Scotland or other places up north (:

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Birmingham!!!! or Manchester!!!! I'm so looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope she plays loads of places over here!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM

She really needs to come down South! We never get big tours coming to Brighton or Portsmouth :(

Please play in the Brighton Centre, that would be incredible!

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I'm so excited already!! :) I hope she does more dates at different places this time so more people here have a chance to see her :') hopefully she'll be back in London aswell! :D :D

^amazing signature by You'reBeautiful :)

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:04 PM

As much as I'm looking forward to the live chat, I hope it doesn't last for hours. I'm getting sleepy already.

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I really hope she comes to Sweden (Beacuse I live here) But if she don't I going to England, Denmark or Norway. This time I really need to see her. Can't wait anymore! :)

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Swiiiftie0728 wrote:
    eleanormeow wrote:
    So cool how everyone's planning on Manchester. :) Is everyone going with someone? I think I'll be going alone. :( But hopefully this will mean I'll get a better seat.

I'm going alone too I think. Beacuse no one of my friends like Taylor really much....

Same here! :( And my little sister is going with her friend and she doesn't want me to "cramp her style". Haha! Hopefully it'll mean I will be able to get a better seat though, since most people usually buy seats in block numbers I'm hoping there will just be the odd one seat close to the front!

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:30 PM

the london o2 is the closest to me :D

www.twitter.com/amaia131 I follow back

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:31 PM

abbey13 wrote:
    She really needs to come down South! We never get big tours coming to Brighton or Portsmouth :(

Please play in the Brighton Centre, that would be incredible!

AGREED! except the Brighton centre is awful! Well it's okay, but it's TINY!

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I hope Taylor does more UK tour dates on the next tour :)

By Daya (iwasascarletletter)

By Bea

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 2:48 PM

WeAreNeverEverGettingBackTogether13 wrote:
    I hope Taylor does more UK tour dates on the next tour :)

Me too!! Although I'd probably only be able to go to London

UK RED TOUR

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Where is everyone hoping Taylor will tour in the UK?
    Who's been to a British Concert before?
    What was it like?
    Is there T-Partys in the UK & who's been to one?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.