Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SPEAK NOW DRESS! have you got one?

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I love that dress!!! I will have it if I had money..........
    Hey, check out this!!!!!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1928121/page/22

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM

im so getting this and like alot more she wore, i do have the Red and white polka dot dress she wore for her concert i dont know were but its the July calender photo and that dress i have :)
    Fearless is not the absense of fear its about having fears but jumping anyway.

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM

No, I don`t but....I REALLY REALLY want one! If only I had a portion of the money it would cost! :(

Credit goes to LILYLILY13!

Credit to Dmesoi!
    Stay Fearless, Speak Now, and Long Live! LOVELOVELOVE
    Proud member or

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:24 PM

no but i would really like one.
    if i had enough money i would totally buy one

[url=http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa150/KazLS71/346onbaj]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa150/KazLS71/346onbaj[/url][/signature]

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM

ohh i might get it and wear it for homecoming :)

siggy and avatar by me :) visit my graphic shop maybe?

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I wish I could afford that dress! I love it so much!

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM

That's definitely one of my favorite Taylor dresses...
    I really wish I could have it

^Graphic made by: Dani_PazL

^Graphic made by: story of us is a tragedy

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Homecoming dress, for sure!
    Love Love Love,

Rebecca

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I wish!
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:56 PM

StayingFearless wrote:
    Homecoming dress, for sure!
    Love Love Love,

Rebecca

haha me too :)

siggy and avatar by me :) visit my graphic shop maybe?

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Whoaaa I didn't know we could actually buy the dress!! I want one!!

4/11/10...8/23/11...8/24/11...11/22/11 :)

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I want it! It's so beautiful!

SN tour- August 28th 2011.

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:42 PM

OH MY SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to get it
    Ellie Lok

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I had no Idea that you could buy it i am so saving up my pocket money :)
    Taylor Is my inspiration . I was wonderstruck On friday March 2nd when i met Taylor Swift For the first Time :)

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 12:34 AM

its so amazing

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Has anyone ever ordered from this website before? I'm considering buying it, but I want to make sure the site is legit...thoughts?

4/11/10...8/23/11...8/24/11...11/22/11 :)

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 1:12 AM

I WANT ONE!! I wanna buy a a dress like Taylor's for my formal next year
    'When it comes to speaking your mind,
    I think it's best to do it, well...now.
    That's what Speak Now is all about.
    it's how I want to exist in the world.
    It's about speaking from the heart
    and telling the truth'

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 7:56 AM

I would love to buy it! Im thinking that Imight buy this dress for my prom : )

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Wow! I didn't even know they had a website like that! Thanks for osting it! They have a lot of outfits by taylor on there too!

-Graphic made by KIKI

-Graphic Made by Rita_Fearless

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:05 AM

I LOVE THE PURPLE ONE! I MIGHT ACTUALLY BUY ONE! IM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-