Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: how many posters of Taylor do you have in your room?

Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 8:37 AM

I used to have LOTS but right now it's really just one plus my huge cardboard Wonderstruck thing and my Red Tour Memories wall. :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 8:42 AM

I have about three official ones and about 40 pictures and photos! :)

Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 2:37 PM

Well I had 2 posters, 1 calendar, and 9 photos of Taylor in my dorm room, but it's summer now so I'm not there anymore :)

Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 4:52 PM

This is my wall's situation right now:

:)))

Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 4:59 PM

I have 2 Taylor posters framed in my room :)

1:Natalie,2:TanyaxOh,,3:Rosie

Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 6:15 PM

i have 2 (and also a calendar and diet coke ad cutout haha) :)

Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 6:17 PM

8 posters. A calendar & this..
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:35 AM

100+. I collect Taylor merch and posters!

Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 6:14 AM

I think around 10!

Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 10:58 AM

one big one and like 20 little ones

Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 6:04 PM

at my dads....too many. at my moms, none yet because i am waiting until i get my room painted but it'll be close to like 30 or 40 probably

Me | Me | Heather

Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:08 PM

i have 3 red posters and 3 8x10's (two red ones and the speak now one) on my wall right now
    i have more but they came in magazines and i haven't taken them out yet + my three lithographs

Remember This Moment Designs
    World Burned RED on 09/21/13

I Had The Time of My Life With You

Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 10:30 PM

I have a couple of other artists on my wall aside from tay and I don't like my wall to be completely covered(just personal preference) so this is what I have of her: Standing porch poster from the red tour, "breathe" poster from fearless, love story mosaic poster from fearless, collage of pictures from speak now era and leading into red era, the thank you card thing from the red pre sale package, and a poster of tay performing during the red era from the people magazine Taylor edition.
    Also at my apartment(my college is closeish to my house, so I go back and forth between parents house and apartment) I have the speak now poster from the speak now tour book, a magazine cut out from a cover girl photoshoot, a mini Taylor 2014 calendar, and the red guitar picks(they're on my bulletin board).

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 8:21 AM

I have 24 posters and 50 pictures :)

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 12:37 PM

I have a tiny room, but I have the framed Red Lithograph, 2 framed 8x10's from my concert, and on my bookshelf I have a framed Speak Now photo and a framed Red photo, from her store. That's all I have Taylor wise!

A big thank you to 13Wonderstruck for making this AWESOME card! ^

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 1:46 PM

I have 8 hanging on my walls right now, but I have more that I haven't put up. I have a Red album poster, the poster that came in the Red Tour book, the poster where she is having a picnic with a bunch of bubbles that says "Love Love Love" at the bottom, and a few ones that came from magazines.

Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 6:10 PM

I have 74 total but only 8 right now since I recently painted my walls!

~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 12:15 AM

None. I think my BF would freak at them. I did have a ton of posters when I lived with my parents.
    Be fearless, speak now and dream impossible things.

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 2:12 PM

I have 20 posters and many pictures

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I have 39 on my walls and 3 on my door, and also 3 calendars :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.