Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NEXT TOUR T-PARTY IDEAS!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Hey Swifties!
So I know that this is really early to be discussing, but I thought it would be exciting and cool to talk about any super ideas we have to get into the T-Party on Tay's next tour. I tried so hard at 2 concerts to get in but it is just so hard! I'm pretty sure for the next tour the fans are going to get 13 times more advanced than last tour to try to get in sooo any ideas?? :)
love love love,
FearlessSwiftieForever

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NEXT TOUR T-PARTY IDEAS!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I dont have any amazing ideas yet but what i do know ist hat you have to unique and as taylor said a 'spiritual' fan ! Just come up with a cool idea and hope for the best : )

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Just do something that you think will stand out above all the rest. That will for sure help your chances. Good luck
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Try and be as unique as possible. Come up with a plan that you can be almost 113% certain no one else will have come up with. If you fit in with the rest of the Swifties wanting to get into the T-Party, you probably aren't going to get noticed. Just be really, really different from everything you've seen in videos of people getting in and on Journey to Fearless and stuff

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I'm already working on my plan to get noticed and maybe go into the t-party! :DDD Let's say, it involves alot alot alot of sparkles! ;)

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I already have my own personal ideas, but in general, just dance like CRAZY (like, jump around and do hair flips!), sing as loudy as possible with every song, scream, have signs, light up, and maybe even wear crazy costumes!

Also, sometimes, people from Taylor's management walk around the arena early in the morning (around 7 a.m.) and give passes to those who are waiting there!

Oh, and here's a tip I learned from a personal experience: do NOT seem too obvious! If the management knows that you're only acting crazy because you want passes, you won't get them!! Don't look at the sound board or any of the workers. Just try to have a genuinely awesome time.
    Good luck :)
    I was FEARLESS on 5/14/10. I SPOKE NOW on 7/1/11, 7/19/11, 7/20/11, 8/6/11, and 11/22/11 :)

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Yea I tried really hard last time with light up signs, a shirt, glow sticks all over me, lights on me, and a cowgirl hat. I think that they are past the glow stick stuff now and now are looking for people who dress up as something. I think it will be kind of hard to dress up as something corresponding to her next album because she said it's all about "complete crash and burn heartbreak".
    love love love,
    FearlessSwiftieForever

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 4:48 PM

i dont know!!! i think last time i kinda spent the whole time trying. and next time im just gonna enjoy myself and wear a sundress an curl my hair and wear her baclets and just see :)

-E- xxx

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Me too, I also spent a lot of time trying to take good pictures and videos!! Next tour I will act more natural and I guess if it's meant to be I'll get picked.
    love love love,
    FearlessSwiftieForever

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 5:44 PM

im trying to beg my mom for going to her concerts i was thinking if i do go i was going to wear a cute sundress with cowgirl boots my hair might be curly or a cute tunnel long slleve with blue jeans with cowgirl boots i might make a sign for taylor sparkles with lights so she can see it her mom or her mangement im praying for god for me to met her if i do go ill be so happy

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I just make signed and dress up, and be crazy. But I do that reguardless of if there was a t-party or not, its kinda hard not to act crazy and a taylor concert, or go without getting dressed or making signs.. I CANNOT WAIT FOR HER NEXT TOUR !

March 16th - Taylor looked me in the eyes and said 'I love you' with such sincerity. Best 10 seconds of my life. Capture it, Remember it !

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Definitely make posters, light up, and all that fun stuff, but above all, you have to genuinely enjoy yourself and have the time of your life! If you're faking or trying too hard, they won't pick you! And even if you're completely genuine, it's still really tough to get noticed! A lot of it is based on pure chance, so don't worry about T-Party! We'll all meet her one day :) Good luck and enjoy the show!

4/11/10...8/23/11...8/24/11...11/22/11 :)

RE: NEXT TOUR T-PARTY IDEAS!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I have already got so many ideas!!! I actually already made a shirt!! All of my friends say I have a good chance of getting in and I got seats right next to the sound place!! well behind it!! on my shirt I wrote Meredith on the front with a giant heart and the back is super cool! I wrote a lot of lyrics on it and a swift 13 and on the bottom I wrote Portland Oregon Red 2013 tour I am going to add sparkles to it and stuff to bling it up!! I am also going to make a cool poster that says "I'm a kitten Taylor Swift!" because I am gonna dress up as a kitten like Meredith!! So I am gonna wear ears, a tail, put whiskers on my face, and put a 13 on my cheek and a red on my other cheek!!! I hope I can get in!! I wish it was earlier in the year because the concert I am going to isn't until August!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:22 AM

The Concert Im going to is in August too!!
    Swifty13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.