1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

T-Party Ideas!

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM

If you trust other swifties not to steal them, you can post your T-Party ideas and pictures of your Ideas here! For Taylor's next concert of course!
My Idea:
I have poster board and on one side it has all kinds of pics of Taylor and on the other side it have TS on top of each other and it says aylor in the T and ift in the S then beside it it says what the name of the concert is gonna be called and its gonna say the year! I'm gonna Turn it back and forth during the concert!
I hope you all enjoy this thread!
Love love love -D-
Avatar: luckythirteen! Visit her shop!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: T-Party Ideas!

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I made a whole document on google with plans and ideas. I was thinking about like dressing up as cupcakes(PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY IDEA(s) ANYONE) and making posters that use those fake light up candles that say everyone from the agency. They all get their own poster..because wouldn't it be nice for them to be able to look out and see their names? Or make shirts with cats.

Re: T-Party Ideas!

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 11:37 AM

That's an awesome idea!
    Love love love -D-
    Avatar: luckythirteen! Visit her shop!