1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Meet and Greet Passes

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:08 PM

My Sweet 17 is coming up and I wanted to bring my little sister with Autism and my best friend to a Taylor Swift concert because we love her! How can we get meet and greet passes to meet her though? I understand that she doesn't have her fans buy them but how else could I get some? Thank you so much for your help.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Meet and Greet Passes

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM

i really don't think you would be able to get some!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I know that she has people look through the crowd and they pick the craziest fans. Like the ines who are dancing and screaming like crazy and peaople with signs and stuff. :) I'm still waiting to be picked as well. Lol.
    Erica

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Local radio stations usually hold contest for fans to win passes.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:53 PM

For a Meet and Greet before the show, look out for competitions. It's really the only way to get them.

There's also a T-Party after the show mentioned above, her staff look for fans in the audience to invite but competition is stiff!

Good luck, I hope you have a great time whatever happens :)

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:13 PM

You have to win them or get T-Party passes!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Radio stations are pretty much the only way to get them, at least that's how it has been in the past. I'm hoping there will be a better system for this next tour. But that won't be until at least 2013

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:48 PM

As mentioned above radio stations are pretty much the only option unless she starts selling them for her next concert. But I dont think she does T-parties anymore I think that was only for the fearless tour. but Goodluck i hope u get to meet her I also along with many people are trying to meet her too.

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:09 PM

luvswift13 wrote:
    As mentioned above radio stations are pretty much the only option unless she starts selling them for her next concert. But I dont think she does T-parties anymore I think that was only for the fearless tour. but Goodluck i hope u get to meet her I also along with many people are trying to meet her too.

Na ah the t-party was for also the speak now tour and hopefully it will be for her next tour :)

-MY FIRST GRAPHIC made by me :)

"Without WONDER and insight , ACTING is just a TRADE.With it becomes CREATION."

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:10 PM

luvswift13 wrote:

She still does the T-Party because she did it on her Speak Now tour.

SafeSound

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:15 PM

luvswift13 wrote:

I honestly don't think she will either, and I hope she doesn't. I haven't met her yet, but the whole T Party thing has gotten ridiculously out of hand. It was never supposed to be like it is now, with everyone knowing about it it looks like Halloween in her concerts. If you went to a concert in 2009 compared to now it is a different world. I have yet to meet her but I still don't think she should continue to have them. Just my opinion. I'd like to see a different idea for picking meet and greets

RE: Meet and Greet Passes

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

yes some ppl have over done the tparty thing and is only worried about that,but i do love seeing ppl dressed up a little,it makes her concert's more fun!! but like i said some ppl over do it sometimes and worrie to much about it....

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM

try tweeting her about how much you ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER!!!!!!!!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Well, the only way I know is to manage to get to the Tparty, or win M&G's on the radio. Look for which radio stations will be giving them out

Sig: TanyaxOh :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM

will taylor have meet and greet for toronto 2013 let me know please thanks

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:31 PM

thesethingswillchange wrote:
    luvswift13 wrote:

I honestly don't think she will either, and I hope she doesn't. I haven't met her yet, but the whole T Party thing has gotten ridiculously out of hand. It was never supposed to be like it is now, with everyone knowing about it it looks like Halloween in her concerts. If you went to a concert in 2009 compared to now it is a different world. I have yet to meet her but I still don't think she should continue to have them. Just my opinion. I'd like to see a different idea for picking meet and greets

I agree...the whole purpose of the T-Party was supposed to be to "surprise unexpecting fans" who went all out to support Taylor. But now everyone actively dresses up JUST to get chosen and it's the "expecting and extremely prepared" fans who get chosen. T-Party is like a competition now and people come with totally unrelated costumes. It's just ridiculous...

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:41 PM

luvswift13 wrote:

She did the T-Party for Speak Now too, so I'm pretty sure that she will do it for the RED tour, too!

FEARLESS, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
    -STELLA (STELLASWIFTY)

P.S. Leave a message, make it hot. :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:44 PM

What Radio Stations have contests for meet and greet passes? I really wanna try 2 win one this time and I'm dying for one this year because this year it will be my goal to meet her

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Only radio stations really give out Meet and Greet passes, just try to enter a lot of contests! Ahaha

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

RE: Meet and Greet Passes

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Taylor when you cokme to houston next year for the RED Tour i raly want to meet you because if i do i will never want to forget it ive always wanted to go to a concert and this would be awesome if i do win! so please if i do get these meet and greet tickets i would be soo proud of what i usually do which is servive nd feed children that need food.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Sorry to be off topic here, but does anyone know of any radio stations that might hold contests for meet and greet for the DC shows?
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie