Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Purple Ribbon Project!

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 3:02 AM

I definitely want to do this for the next tour! It's a great way to meet Swifties from TC!

Thank you lostinyourislands!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 3:33 AM

I remember this! We have to do it next tour!
    ~

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 3:56 AM

Such a good idea! :)

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Sounds cool, I hope it happens!

Made by ShiningLikeFireworks :)

Made by me :)

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 4:42 AM

I'll definetely do it! Just remember to bring it up again next tour!! ;)

Long Live 13/3/2012 Credit to ForeverEnchanted13 avatar and 2, Credit to Songbird13

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Did it end up happening? If not, we should all defiantly do it at the next tour, spread the word around :)

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:16 PM

13Taylorfan13 wrote:
    Did it end up happening? If not, we should all defiantly do it at the next tour, spread the word around :)

it did happen, but it wasnt a big thing. this time we want to make it huger, hopefully get everyone on TC whos going to a concert to do it, instead of last time, lots of people only just heard about it like a few days before their concerts and many didnt have time to get it organised, or they missed hearing about it all together. Hence I started the discussion now, gives us longer to let everyone know about it.

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I would love to do this
    I don't 'like' Taylor, I love Taylor!

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:36 PM

This is amazing! I would definitely participate in this! I think you need to make the topic more popular/public for all TC members to read! It would be amazing to meet all of you Swifties on TC! :)

^TanyaxOh

^Kiki

^Music21

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Definetly will do it if I get a chance to go to her next tour and see her live.

Requests?
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1841161

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Yeah, I was apart of the old TC and I completely missed this! I will definitely be doing this (:
    Maybe everyday hahaaa.

"I'm invisible and everyone knows who you are. But, you'll never see, so sing me to sleep.."

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Gigi wrote:
    This is amazing! I would definitely participate in this! I think you need to make the topic more popular/public for all TC members to read! It would be amazing to meet all of you Swifties on TC! :)

^TanyaxOh

^Kiki

^Music21

Well im definitely open to suggestions :) Im looking at making a signature soon for everyone to use to help spread the word.

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I gave Taylor mine when I met her and I will bring one again in case I meet her again
    ---

I was Fearless on May 6th 2010!
    I spoke then on May 27th + 28th and September 24th 2011.
    I was WONDERSTRUCK on May 28th 2011 at approximently 6:15 PM.
    Pl

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I will do that for the next concert!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Love this Idea but I didn't find it on the old TC until after my concert but for sure next time!

Both By: TanyaxOh Avi

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:45 PM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    I gave Taylor mine when I met her and I will bring one again in case I meet her again
    ---

I was Fearless on May 6th 2010!
    I spoke then on May 27th + 28th and September 24th 2011.
    I was WONDERSTRUCK on May 28th 2011 at approximently 6:15 PM.
    Pl

Thats so cool! Did she know what it meant?

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:47 PM

This sounds like a fabulous idea! I would be interested to see how many Perth swifties are on here :) Now to find some purple ribbon.......
    Forever and Always a proud Perth Swiftie

I SPOKE NOW March 2nd 2012

Taylor called me beautiful and adorable March 2nd 2012

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I did it but I didn't see anyone else with it.

1st: ME! 2nd: Heather

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Interesting...I'll have to keep this one in mind. Not expecting to see anyone, but it doesn't hurt to try :).

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I'm doing this!

1)TaylorSwiftFan 2)Me!