Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: 2013 tour

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 8:05 AM

I hope so, I don't want to end up hearing too much about the concert so I can be surprised!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 8:07 AM

i think she will start in the spring of 2013 or something

taylorfan4ever&always

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Im thinking Europe and Asia again and then having a big open in the US, like she did with Speak Now.
    _____
    Ill leave my window open, cause Im too tired tonight to call your name.
    Just now Im right here hoping, that youll come in with the rain.

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Douglas wrote:
    Im thinking Europe and Asia again and then having a big open in the US, like she did with Speak Now.
    _____

Yeah, thats what I thought

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:08 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    Douglas wrote:
    _____

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

i agree, b/c she started international on the speak now tour, but in the fearless tour (which was not a world tour like the speak now tour was) she started in indiana. and if it is like the speak now tour where she starts international, i hope that the international fans get the same concert experiance as we do, because the international and us/ canada were diffrent, and international swifties said the speak now us/canada tour was beter, if you get what im saying!!

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM

TaySwiftLuv13 wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:
    Douglas wrote:
    _____

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

i agree, b/c she started international on the speak now tour, but in the fearless tour (which was not a world tour like the speak now tour was) she started in indiana. and if it is like the speak now tour where she starts international, i hope that the international fans get the same concert experiance as we do, because the international and us/ canada were diffrent, and international swifties said the speak now us/canada tour was beter, if you get what im saying!!

yeah, although Australia got the same tour as US fans and Canadian fans... I hope she starts in the US!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I think she will go to Asia then Europe, then USA and Canada mixed, then Australia or maybe, South America. So, pretty much the same as the Speak Now tour...
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I hope it starts in the USA!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PROUD SWIFTIE SINCE 2009!!!!!!!!!

Signature and Avatar made by Songbird13

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I think she will start this one in the US.

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 10:18 AM

i don't really care where she starts as long as i get to see her haha
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM

hope the good ol USA!

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I really don't care as long as I can see her :P My friends and I are already planning what to wear and stuff :D

Thanks to Ours13 for the beautiful graphic!

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM

im so excited for her next tour!
    ----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan/ animated by

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I think her next tour will start in the summer of 2013. I can't wait until they release tour dates!

Made by ProudUKSwiftie

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Don't care when she comes to the UK as long as she does :) Can't believe it has been a year today since i saw her Speak Now Tour!

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I hope that she'll come to italy again, and maybe she'll make two dates nearer my city like Pesaro or Riccione!!

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I don't care when it starts as long as she comes back to New Jersey which she probably will me, my mom, my best friend, and her mom are going to make a tradition of going to see her every tour together cause were all fans
    http://365.loverdearest.net/designs/348.png

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I think it will be the same format as the Speak Now tour

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 6:11 PM

USA
    And im sure the show will be very emotional she said this next album is based around break ups

*Credit to lovelovelove

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 6:47 PM

I hope she goes to Foxboro again.

I SPOKE NOW on 6/25/11

Our song is a slamming screen door,
    sneaking out late tapping on your window...

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.