1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Club Red / T-Party FAQ

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:54 PM Popular Sticky

On the old TC we used to have a thread all about the T-Party and how it works. I appreciate that a lot of fans now know about it but there are still a lot of questions that are asked regarding it and I thought it would be good to set up a replacement thread.

EDIT 14/03/2013 - To reflect the recent name change to the T-Party, this thread has now been renamed the Club Red / T-Party FAQ

What is the T-Party?

The T-party is basically an after concert gathering that Taylor has after her shows. Not every show has a T-party but on the Fearless tour and the Speak Now tour they occured regularly. Fans who have been to see the concert are picked to go backstage and meet Taylor as well as look around the T-Party room and meet her band.

Club Red was the new name for the T-Party on the Red Tour however the concept stayed the same as above.

How do I get invited to the T-Party?

Taylor's staff look out for fans to invite during the concert, you may be invited because you have an incredible sign, wild dance moves, a great outfit or you may just look like the sort of person who wants to meet Taylor! Her staff look out for a wide variety of people to invite and no one can say for sure who will be invited other than her staff.

A staff member goes over to potential T-Party Swifties and asks if they have ever met Taylor before. If they say no, they are then invited and given a wristband to wear to allow access. They are also told which section of the arena to meet at once the show has ended.

For Club Red the requirement to be a fan that hasn't met Taylor before has been removed, possibly because Taylor has met a lot of her fans in the years since she first released Tim McGraw.

Any tips for getting an invite?

The best thing to do is enjoy yourself at the show and forget as much as you can about the T-Party. If you look natural and have lots of fun you may just feel that magic tap on your shoulder!

Do I have to be sat at the back of the arena to be picked to T-Party?

No, there have been stories of people all over the arena getting invited, even in the pit! It's possible to get an invite wherever you're sat, however you might find it harder to get noticed if you have seats near to the front of the stage. When it comes to Taylor though, anything is possible.

I have pit passes, can I be invited to Club Red?

It is a very rare occurence for fans to be picked from the pit to go to Club Red however pit passes should not be considered "bad tickets" because of this. You'll have a great view of the show from where you're located and be able to experience the show in a way that not many people get the chance to.

I've met Taylor before, does that mean I won't be invited?

Some of the people who have been invited on this tour have met Taylor before and have still recieved an invite. It seems that her staff don't always ask this question any more and don't have a problem with fans meeting Taylor again.

What can I do in the T-Party room while I'm waiting to meet Taylor?

No party is complete without food! There are snacks laid out so it's the perfect opportunity to sample some Fearless Pizza :) Members of her band and her mom have been known to show up to chat and there's plenty of time to take pictures of the amazing T-Party room :) There's also a TV and personal pictures belonging to Taylor to look at. New for the Red Tour is the photobooth, where you and your friends can go and take pictures. Taylor has occasionally been known to visit the photobooth with fans too!

I heard that someone got to visit the T-Party room BEFORE the show. How did that happen?

Sometimes pre show Meet and Greets are also held in the T-Party room, however this is a different set up to the T-Party itself as fans are usually competition winners.

Was there a T-Party during the Red tour?

The T-Party was known as "Club Red" during the Red tour. As well as Taylor showing up to Club Red, Ed Sheeran was now a regular visitor during the US leg of the tour.

Will there be a T-Party during the 1989 tour? What will it be called?

We won't know for sure until the tour begins.

Will there be a T-Party at my concert?

There isn't a T-Party every night and while there are a number of factors that can allow us to guess when there may or may not be a T-Party (such as travel arrangements to the next city, moving the set and Taylor's health), the T-Party is a gift to fans, not a right. There are no particular nights on the tour that Taylor MUST hold a T-Party and the only way to know if there is one is to look during the show for people being invited or to look out for stories of people being invited after the show.

I hope that helps, if anyone has anything to add or any questions please post :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 1989 CLUB RED ADVICE-HELP

Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Thanks so much for all the advice everyone!! And yes, I totally agree that it is not all about meeting Taylor. Of course it is my dream to meet her, but that is definitley not why I go to her concerts! I go to her concerts because I love to see her perform live and it is always sooo much fun!:)
    "If your lucky enough to be different, never change" ~TS~

[?img]http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/prettyinperiwinkle/TS_zpsd3414025.jpg[/img?]

Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Well Im making giant 1,9,8's that are blue and pink (like her logo) and sparkly, and light up too! Also going as an 80's jogger

Credit to starlight kathy

Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 6:27 AM

There's an FAQ Guide of everything we know so far here, that might help you with some of your questions :)With regards to what's going to happen on the next tour, we won't know anything for definite until it starts.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015

Re: The Club Red / T-Party FAQ

Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 6:29 AM

livvyr wrote:
    Mama Swift gave my friend and I pit passes because we were all dressed up and were dancing like crazy. Meeting her and getting so close to Taylor fully made my night even though we were not selected for club red.

You're so lucky, congratulations! We also met Mama Swift, she let us into the area by the B stage where she stands and watch the show from there. It was incredible!

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015

Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 6:29 AM

LarissaXOXOItaly wrote:
    thank you for the excellent explanation! omg I hope I'll be lucky enough to get picked someday..I went to her concert in Milan in 2011 but I wasn't so lucky :(

Good luck!

Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Maleswiftie13 wrote:
    Well Im making giant 1,9,8's that are blue and pink (like her logo) and sparkly, and light up too! Also going as an 80's jogger

That sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun, good luck!

Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Maleswiftie13 wrote:

Credit to starlight kathy

I was gonna do something similar but I think a lot of people will do that. I have a few other ideas I wanna do

I Spoke Now on 9.27.11
    I turned RED on 6.2.13
    :)

Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Hey everyone! I just had a few questions about the T-Party?

I'm sitting on the floor, two sections to the left of the B-stage, and my seats are smack in the middle of a row. Do they ever pick people in the middle of the rows, or do they usually skip them because it's difficult to get to them, as opposed to someone with aisle seats?

I've heard that one of the rules if you get in is that you can only get one group picture. Does anyone know if you ask her politely for an individual picture as well, if she'll let you?

Thanks for any answers, guys!

I was Fearless on May 22, 2010
    I Spoke Now on July 15, 2011
    I was Red on June 14, 2013
    I will party like it's 1989 on October 3, 2015

Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 4:14 AM

nguyed928 wrote:

I'm sitting on the floor, two sections to the left of the B-stage, and my seats are smack in the middle of a row. Do they ever pick people in the middle of the rows, or do they usually skip them because it's difficult to get to them, as opposed to someone with aisle seats?

I've heard that one of the rules if you get in is that you can only get one group picture. Does anyone know if you ask her politely for an individual picture as well, if she'll let you?

iF THEY NOTICE YOU, THEY WILL CHOOSE YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROW!
    As for the picture thing, I have no idea!
    I have a question too.
    I'm going with my mom. Does going with one person decrease your chances. I've only seen big groups of people get picked.

I Spoke Now on 9.27.11
    I turned RED on 6.2.13
    I will Party Like It's 1989 on September 5 and 6th, 2015 in Denver!

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 7:41 AM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:
    nguyed928 wrote:

iF THEY NOTICE YOU, THEY WILL CHOOSE YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROW!
    I have a question too.
    I'm going with my mom. Does going with one person decrease your chances. I've only seen big groups of people get picked.

I Spoke Now on 9.27.11
    I turned RED on 6.2.13

That's very true, a representative was sent up to talk to my friend and I and she went through the row to our seats without caring. If for some reason they feel that they can't get to you, they'll get your attention so that you go to them.
    As for group size, anything is possible. They won't discount you purely on the fact that there's only two of you.

Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Clueless wrote:
    TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:
    nguyed928 wrote:

I have a question too.

I Spoke Now on 9.27.11
    I turned RED on 6.2.13

That's very true, a representative was sent up to talk to my friend and I and she went through the row to our seats without caring. If for some reason they feel that they can't get to you, they'll get your attention so that you go to them.
    As for group size, anything is possible. They won't discount you purely on the fact that there's only two of you.

My Friends and I were 3rd row from the front for the New Zealand shows and in the middle of row and got pick for CLUB RED. It was a magical night. Here in New Zealand they picked people who danced crazy during the opening act and if you yell "I LOVE YOU TAYLOR" it helps you get noticed especially if your near sound stage like we were.

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 9:58 AM

No13Fan wrote:
    Clueless wrote:
    TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:
    nguyed928 wrote:

I have a question too.

I Spoke Now on 9.27.11
    I turned RED on 6.2.13

My Friends and I were 3rd row from the front for the New Zealand shows and in the middle of row and got pick for CLUB RED. It was a magical night. Here in New Zealand they picked people who danced crazy during the opening act and if you yell "I LOVE YOU TAYLOR" it helps you get noticed especially if your near sound stage like we were.

Thanks for sharing those tips! I'm really hoping I might finally meet Taylor this time around

^Such Fearless Blood

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 8:22 PM

how can I meet Taylor at her next concert. I would love to meet her next September please can you help me out
    Maxie Ann Brasel

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 5:13 AM

Maxie Ann Brasel wrote:
    how can I meet Taylor at her next concert. I would love to meet her next September please can you help me out

Look out for radio competitions nearer the time of the show and sponsors promotions for opportunities to meet Taylor at one of her Meet and Greets. Other than that I can only suggest that you have a great time at the show and maybe something magical will happen :)

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Clueless wrote:
    Maxie Ann Brasel wrote:

Look out for radio competitions nearer the time of the show and sponsors promotions for opportunities to meet Taylor at one of her Meet and Greets. Other than that I can only suggest that you have a great time at the show and maybe something magical will happen :)

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

If you also want to meet taylor enter this:

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/taylor/

Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 6:18 AM

13sparklers wrote:
    Clueless wrote:
    Maxie Ann Brasel wrote:

If you also want to meet taylor enter this:

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/taylor/

That's a great contest for US Swifties, thanks for posting :)

Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 4:39 PM

I really want to meet Taylor and thank her for all her songs that relates to me. Her songs kept me positive and all..

Maddie

Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM

SpeakNowKiss wrote:
    I really want to meet Taylor and thank her for all her songs that relates to me. Her songs kept me positive and all..

Me too, good luck! I hope we all get to meet her one day :)

Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 3:03 PM

I really want them to do something like TParty or Club Red for 1989!

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 4:47 AM

Maevelovestaylor wrote:
    I really want them to do something like TParty or Club Red for 1989!

I hope they do, I love hearing everyone's stories when they come home from the show with their pictures :)