Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Club Red / T-Party FAQ

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:54 PM Popular Sticky

On the old TC we used to have a thread all about the T-Party and how it works. I appreciate that a lot of fans now know about it but there are still a lot of questions that are asked regarding it and I thought it would be good to set up a replacement thread.

EDIT 14/03/2013 - To reflect the recent name change to the T-Party, this thread has now been renamed the Club Red / T-Party FAQ

What is the T-Party?

The T-party is basically an after concert gathering that Taylor has after her shows. Not every show has a T-party but on the Fearless tour and the Speak Now tour they occured regularly. Fans who have been to see the concert are picked to go backstage and meet Taylor as well as look around the T-Party room and meet her band.

Club Red was the new name for the T-Party on the Red Tour however the concept stayed the same as above.

How do I get invited to the T-Party?

Taylor's staff look out for fans to invite during the concert, you may be invited because you have an incredible sign, wild dance moves, a great outfit or you may just look like the sort of person who wants to meet Taylor! Her staff look out for a wide variety of people to invite and no one can say for sure who will be invited other than her staff.

A staff member goes over to potential T-Party Swifties and asks if they have ever met Taylor before. If they say no, they are then invited and given a wristband to wear to allow access. They are also told which section of the arena to meet at once the show has ended.

For Club Red the requirement to be a fan that hasn't met Taylor before has been removed, possibly because Taylor has met a lot of her fans in the years since she first released Tim McGraw.

Any tips for getting an invite?

The best thing to do is enjoy yourself at the show and forget as much as you can about the T-Party. If you look natural and have lots of fun you may just feel that magic tap on your shoulder!

Do I have to be sat at the back of the arena to be picked to T-Party?

No, there have been stories of people all over the arena getting invited, even in the pit! It's possible to get an invite wherever you're sat, however you might find it harder to get noticed if you have seats near to the front of the stage. When it comes to Taylor though, anything is possible.

I have pit passes, can I be invited to Club Red?

It is a very rare occurence for fans to be picked from the pit to go to Club Red however pit passes should not be considered "bad tickets" because of this. You'll have a great view of the show from where you're located and be able to experience the show in a way that not many people get the chance to.

I've met Taylor before, does that mean I won't be invited?

Some of the people who have been invited on this tour have met Taylor before and have still recieved an invite. It seems that her staff don't always ask this question any more and don't have a problem with fans meeting Taylor again.

What can I do in the T-Party room while I'm waiting to meet Taylor?

No party is complete without food! There are snacks laid out so it's the perfect opportunity to sample some Fearless Pizza :) Members of her band and her mom have been known to show up to chat and there's plenty of time to take pictures of the amazing T-Party room :) There's also a TV and personal pictures belonging to Taylor to look at. New for the Red Tour is the photobooth, where you and your friends can go and take pictures. Taylor has occasionally been known to visit the photobooth with fans too!

I heard that someone got to visit the T-Party room BEFORE the show. How did that happen?

Sometimes pre show Meet and Greets are also held in the T-Party room, however this is a different set up to the T-Party itself as fans are usually competition winners.

Will there be a T-Party on the Red tour?

The T-Party is now also known as "Club Red" (this comes from a sign that is in the T-Party). As well as Taylor showing up to Club Red, Ed Sheeran is now a regular visitor to Club Red too.

Will there be a T-Party at my concert?

There isn't a T-Party every night and while there are a number of factors that can allow us to guess when there may or may not be a T-Party (such as travel arrangements to the next city, moving the set and Taylor's health), the T-Party is a gift to fans, not a right. There are no particular nights on the tour that Taylor MUST hold a T-Party and the only way to know if there is one is to look during the show for people being invited or to look out for stories of people being invited after the show.

I hope that helps, if anyone has anything to add or any questions please post :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Club Red / T-Party FAQ

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 8:52 AM

I saw your pics on Instagram Katy, congrats!

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Awwh thank you so much!! It was completely surreal!!
    Would love you to check out my covers on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/KatyGalloway98

RE: The Club Red / T-Party FAQ

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:49 AM

What's that ticket glued into the booklet that is included in the merchandise for vip tickets? It says club red level 13 m xiii, is it just a fake souvenir or I missed something?

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I don't think its anything other than a souvenir

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Katy Galloway wrote:
    I got club red on saturday, it was the most amazing experience of my life! If you have any questions about it then I don't mind!!

I saw your picture on Instagram, congratulations!

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Firsh wrote:
    What's that ticket glued into the booklet that is included in the merchandise for vip tickets? It says club red level 13 m xiii, is it just a fake souvenir or I missed something?

Just a souvenir, it doesn't permit access.

Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Clueless wrote:
    Hjessie wrote:
    TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:
    How long does the T-Party last? what time do you think it will finish?

^both by stayingfearless13. theyre awesome!!

I got into Club Red on September 19, 2013 (!!!) and we were in the room for at least 30 minutes before she came in. Of course it felt like hours, though. Taylor spent about 10 minutes with each group and was in there for about an hour. Her staff tell you that you have to leave and they follow you out.

No idea to either of those questions sadly. Just go in enjoying concert and you never know

I can guess it's about 30 minutes to an hour from what other people have said. There's about 10 minutes to look around before Taylor arrives and then each group gets about 5 minutes with her and they're expected to leave once Taylor leaves. I think the people who experience it are too busy enjoying the moment to check the time!

I was enchanted to meet you, Taylor.

Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 5:26 AM

Which seat do you think is the best seat? so you know like you can get recognise easily, cause i'm probably coming to her concert in Indonesia on the 4th of June. Thanks x
    and the venue will be on MEIS (Mata Elang Indoor Stadium) you can search it in google

Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 7:33 AM

thanks for the tips i love you guys im planning to attend one of her concert =D
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Hi Swifties, I'm going to the Red tour in Malaysia. Emm, is there any tips for getting into Red club?

Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Clueless wrote:
    For Club Red the requirement to be a fan that hasn't met Taylor before has been removed, possibly because Taylor has met a lot of her fans in the years since she first released Tim McGraw.

This part kind of makes me upset. There are a lot of Swifties that would die to meet Taylor, then there are some that have met her countless times. I wish they had kept the original requirement of having not met Taylor before.

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:05 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    Clueless wrote:

This part kind of makes me upset. There are a lot of Swifties that would die to meet Taylor, then there are some that have met her countless times. I wish they had kept the original requirement of having not met Taylor before.

agree

Read My Blogs =)

Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:05 AM

taylorscupcake wrote:
    Which seat do you think is the best seat? so you know like you can get recognise easily, cause i'm probably coming to her concert in Indonesia on the 4th of June. Thanks x
    and the venue will be on MEIS (Mata Elang Indoor Stadium) you can search it in google

I'd recommend near the back of the arena - the lower levels or floor seats. Personally I think I'd go for a seat in the lower levels at one of the sides but it's up to you :) Wherever you sit the show will be amazing!

Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Daryl Chang wrote:
    Hi Swifties, I'm going to the Red tour in Malaysia. Emm, is there any tips for getting into Red club?
    Enjoy yourself. Seriously, enthusiasm shines brighter than any sign.

Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:19 AM

greaserswift wrote:
    Clueless wrote:

I find it difficult to judge if I'm completely honest. My friend met her when she was on her way to the MTV EMAs last year and they met long enough to get a picture together and then she moved on. I wouldn't begrudge her getting in.
    And then there's some fans who met her near the beginning of her career and would love that chance again, I don't believe that's unreasonable.
    If the same people were constantly going to the show and consistently getting special treatment, that's when I begin to have a problem with it. It still depends though, if I went to the show with someone who had had Club Red previously, I wouldn't want them to turn down the opportunity for me to go because they'd already been. Equally I wouldn't want to go without them so I guess they'd be going again.

My point is, there are pros and cons to that rule existing. I do believe that Andrea tries not to invite the same faces but equally I don't think it's fair to judge past experiences that have happened outside of the Red tour to decide who should and shouldn't be invited.

Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Warren Swift wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Clueless wrote:

agree

Read My Blogs =)

thats so true i have seen people how meet her like 8 times

Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Good luck!

RE: Re: The Club Red / T-Party FAQ

Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Clueless wrote:
    taylorscupcake wrote:

I'd recommend near the back of the arena - the lower levels or floor seats. Personally I think I'd go for a seat in the lower levels at one of the sides but it's up to you :) Wherever you sit the show will be amazing!

Lower levels or floor seats? Can you elaborate on that further please? I don't always go for concerts so I'm not sure. Do you mean lower levels, as in nearer to the stage or further up? What is floor seats? Those near the pit? Thanks for answering.(:

RE: Re: The Club Red / T-Party FAQ

Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 7:46 AM

heyfearless wrote:

Lower levels or floor seats? Can you elaborate on that further please? I don't always go for concerts so I'm not sure. Do you mean lower levels, as in nearer to the stage or further up? What is floor seats? Those near the pit? Thanks for answering.(:

Not familiar with your arena, but normally the way these are laid out is like this: the stage sits on the floor, tickets at the same level as the stage are in the US normally called floor. The essentially fill every piece of the floor with portable chairs.

Then you have the various tiers of seats that go up, which have permanent fixed seats. The lower level is the first tier of seats, often called the 100 level. There are then more tiers, often at least 2. These get further and further away from the stage as they climb higher and higher up the walls.

Edit: Here's an annotated picture I did of Tayor's setup at Bridgestone Arena.

I've looked at the Japanese arena and it does stuff differently then the US, so this might not be how your arena works either, but this is what people mean.

Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 12:10 AM

I wonder what it will be called at her next one.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.