Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Club Red / T-Party FAQ

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:54 PM Popular Sticky

On the old TC we used to have a thread all about the T-Party and how it works. I appreciate that a lot of fans now know about it but there are still a lot of questions that are asked regarding it and I thought it would be good to set up a replacement thread.

EDIT 14/03/2013 - To reflect the recent name change to the T-Party, this thread has now been renamed the Club Red / T-Party FAQ

What is the T-Party?

The T-party is basically an after concert gathering that Taylor has after her shows. Not every show has a T-party but on the Fearless tour and the Speak Now tour they occured regularly. Fans who have been to see the concert are picked to go backstage and meet Taylor as well as look around the T-Party room and meet her band.

Club Red was the new name for the T-Party on the Red Tour however the concept stayed the same as above.

How do I get invited to the T-Party?

Taylor's staff look out for fans to invite during the concert, you may be invited because you have an incredible sign, wild dance moves, a great outfit or you may just look like the sort of person who wants to meet Taylor! Her staff look out for a wide variety of people to invite and no one can say for sure who will be invited other than her staff.

A staff member goes over to potential T-Party Swifties and asks if they have ever met Taylor before. If they say no, they are then invited and given a wristband to wear to allow access. They are also told which section of the arena to meet at once the show has ended.

For Club Red the requirement to be a fan that hasn't met Taylor before has been removed, possibly because Taylor has met a lot of her fans in the years since she first released Tim McGraw.

Any tips for getting an invite?

The best thing to do is enjoy yourself at the show and forget as much as you can about the T-Party. If you look natural and have lots of fun you may just feel that magic tap on your shoulder!

Do I have to be sat at the back of the arena to be picked to T-Party?

No, there have been stories of people all over the arena getting invited, even in the pit! It's possible to get an invite wherever you're sat, however you might find it harder to get noticed if you have seats near to the front of the stage. When it comes to Taylor though, anything is possible.

I have pit passes, can I be invited to Club Red?

It is a very rare occurence for fans to be picked from the pit to go to Club Red however pit passes should not be considered "bad tickets" because of this. You'll have a great view of the show from where you're located and be able to experience the show in a way that not many people get the chance to.

I've met Taylor before, does that mean I won't be invited?

Some of the people who have been invited on this tour have met Taylor before and have still recieved an invite. It seems that her staff don't always ask this question any more and don't have a problem with fans meeting Taylor again.

What can I do in the T-Party room while I'm waiting to meet Taylor?

No party is complete without food! There are snacks laid out so it's the perfect opportunity to sample some Fearless Pizza :) Members of her band and her mom have been known to show up to chat and there's plenty of time to take pictures of the amazing T-Party room :) There's also a TV and personal pictures belonging to Taylor to look at. New for the Red Tour is the photobooth, where you and your friends can go and take pictures. Taylor has occasionally been known to visit the photobooth with fans too!

I heard that someone got to visit the T-Party room BEFORE the show. How did that happen?

Sometimes pre show Meet and Greets are also held in the T-Party room, however this is a different set up to the T-Party itself as fans are usually competition winners.

Was there a T-Party during the Red tour?

The T-Party was known as "Club Red" during the Red tour. As well as Taylor showing up to Club Red, Ed Sheeran was now a regular visitor during the US leg of the tour.

Will there be a T-Party during the 1989 tour? What will it be called?

We won't know for sure until the tour begins.

Will there be a T-Party at my concert?

There isn't a T-Party every night and while there are a number of factors that can allow us to guess when there may or may not be a T-Party (such as travel arrangements to the next city, moving the set and Taylor's health), the T-Party is a gift to fans, not a right. There are no particular nights on the tour that Taylor MUST hold a T-Party and the only way to know if there is one is to look during the show for people being invited or to look out for stories of people being invited after the show.

I hope that helps, if anyone has anything to add or any questions please post :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: The T-Party FAQ

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I always hear of people being like so and so invited me to the t-party.. How do you know who picks people to go to the t-party? and is it always the same people from taylors company?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Does it really matter were u r sitting?

taylorfan4ever&always

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:42 PM

yasy12 wrote:

taylorfan4ever&always

No. However people in the PIT usually don't get picked but i have heard of a few crazy fans that have! And THANK YOU for posting this cause so many people keep making thousands of threads with questions!
    -----------

Credit to Swiftslookalike^

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Lexingtonky13 wrote:
    yasy12 wrote:

taylorfan4ever&always

No. However people in the PIT usually don't get picked but i have heard of a few crazy fans that have! And THANK YOU for posting this cause so many people keep making thousands of threads with questions!
    -----------

Credit to Swiftslookalike^

I think the reason they don't pick fans in the pit is because
    1. They figure fans in the pit are getting to be close to Taylor and the concert.

and 2. I believe most people who go to the meet and greet before the concert starts get to be in the pit so they want to make sure not to pick any of those fans.

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Multiple shows in a town do not mean multiple T-Parties. For instance, Melbourne only had 1. The other 2 shows did not have one.
    _____
    Ill leave my window open, cause Im too tired tonight to call your name.
    Just now Im right here hoping, that youll come in with the rain.

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 12:56 PM

DancignRoundAllAlone13 wrote:
    I always hear of people being like so and so invited me to the t-party.. How do you know who picks people to go to the t-party? and is it always the same people from taylors company?

From what I have read and seen for myself it's mostly either of two people - Gabby or Lauren. During the show you may see people discussing and pointing to certain groups of fans, anyone seen wandering around the stadium looking official (but not like a steward) is someone I would suspect of being an undercover Swift employee. Don't look too hard though, you don't want to miss the concert!

A good way to keep up to date with the names is to read stories of people who've met her, occasionally they mention a name.

Lexingtonky13 wrote:
    And THANK YOU for posting this cause so many people keep making thousands of threads with questions!
    ]
    Thank you very much, I used to link a lot of people to the thread on the old TC for information so it made sense to me for it to be added onto here for people to discuss and share knowledge. I'm glad you like it :)

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:02 PM

yasy12 wrote:

No, there are no known restictions when it comes to the location of an eager fan. Fans have been rumoured to be invited from the back of the arena and while this is true it hasn't stopped fans near the front being invited before :)

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 5:07 AM

Clueless wrote:
    yasy12 wrote:

No, there are no known restictions when it comes to the location of an eager fan. Fans have been rumoured to be invited from the back of the arena and while this is true it hasn't stopped fans near the front being invited before :)

True ! I was invited, and we stood 2nd row at the stage. No pit. But then again, it was in Belgium, the arena's are not that big.

- In the real world, if you have something about yourself that's different, you're lucky. It's not a curse. -

- 03/06/2011

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Douglas wrote:
    Multiple shows in a town do not mean multiple T-Parties. For instance, Melbourne only had 1. The other 2 shows did not have one.
    _____

what night was melbourne's 1 t party? 12th 13th or 14th?? :)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------You are my SUPERMAN I'd go BACK TO DECEMBER for you, IF THIS WAS A MOVIE SPARKS would FLY and THE STORY OF US would NEVER GROW UP, your INNOCENT and will LONG LIVE...

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:22 AM

yasy12 wrote:

taylorfan4ever&always

No not really. I heard they usually pick from the back for the people with not so great seats for the fearless tour but I also heard a lot during the speak now tour they chose on the floor. So I don't think it matter where your sitting although you may have less a chance if you in the pit just cause your so close to Taylor.

Graphics made by Ours13

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Do you think Taylor will do a T-Party for the next tour? I don't know if she will because a lot of people know about it and are trying to hard to get in. I think she might do something different so she can still meet fans but in a different way.

Graphics made by Ours13

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 4:21 AM

I hope she does the t-party again i would love to meet her!!!

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Justine Loves Taylor13! wrote:
    Douglas wrote:

what night was melbourne's 1 t party? 12th 13th or 14th?? :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------You are my SUPERMAN I'd go BACK TO DECEMBER for you, IF THIS WAS A MOVIE SPARKS would FLY and THE STORY OF US would NEVER GROW UP, your INNOCENT and will LONG LIVE...

The 12th. The 13th and 14th she left right after the show.
    _____

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 7:59 AM

fearlesstaylorswiftfan wrote:
    Do you think Taylor will do a T-Party for the next tour? I don't know if she will because a lot of people know about it and are trying to hard to get in. I think she might do something different so she can still meet fans but in a different way.
    I think if she doesn't do the T-Party then she'll have something else in place to meet her fans. I won't be too sad to see the T-Party go if something more amazing is put into place :)

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM

How long does each t-party last? Do you get to have tea with taylor? What do you do there?
    Also, comparing the meet&greet and the t-party, which one is better?

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 12:41 AM

forever&always-sparklin' wrote:
    How long does each t-party last? Do you get to have tea with taylor? What do you do there?
    Also, comparing the meet&greet and the t-party, which one is better?

Well, the Tparty in Belgium lasted for about 45 minutes. But she had to leave to Holland that same night, so maybe that's why it didn't last that long. You don't get to have tea wit thaylor, but there is a frige, filled with coca cola, fanta, sprite, apple juice, water,... And there's a table with all kinds of food. Vegetables, chocolate, brownies, candy, pizza,...

You get to walk around there, and talk to everyone who's there. Over here our tile with taylor was kinda strict. I think each group had about 6 minutes with taylor. Which i think is GREAT, because a usual meet and greet you have like what? 30secondes? 1 minute with her.

So you get to hang out with the rest of the band and her mother, sit on the couches, take pictures, they give you autographs, guitar picks, ... Just tons of fun ! There's a tv playing, there's pictures everywhere :)

Hope i answered your question a little bit :) If not, here's a vid of how the T-Party works. Taylor explains everything ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWl6ovxf_1Q

- In the real world, if you have something about yourself that's different, you're lucky. It's not a curse. -

- 03/06/2011

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 5:28 AM

well............... ummmmmmm....................... i have seen a video of the t party it looks like no little kids get invited do they? And i would like to know what do you have to do to get in the t party because i heard someone got in there for putting glow sticks all around thheir body? i wish i could go to the t party

ps. do not put the answers on the forum send me mail to tell me the answers ps. give me more info too thanks bye

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Thanks for this. This was very nice of you. I'm sure some Swifties haven't even heard of T-Party and you just helped them out BIG time. Thanks for that.

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove

Credits:
    Graphic: LoveLoveLove
    Button: luckythirteen

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Thank you! This was very thorough and helped a ton for upcoming Taylor tours. :)
    LoveLoveLove,
    -M-

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 7:53 AM

swiftie forever wrote:
    well............... ummmmmmm....................... i have seen a video of the t party it looks like no little kids get invited do they? And i would like to know what do you have to do to get in the t party because i heard someone got in there for putting glow sticks all around thheir body? i wish i could go to the t party

ps. do not put the answers on the forum send me mail to tell me the answers ps. give me more info too thanks bye

Actually, little kids do get invited. It just depends on who gets picked for the night to go into the t-party.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.