Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour Announcement!

Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 1:18 PM

chloetheswiftie13 wrote:
    EnchantedOnee wrote:
    Ultimateswifty wrote:
    Ultimateswifty wrote:
    melharding wrote:
    SwiftieLoverForever13 wrote:
    MosaicBrokenHearts wrote:
    For me it's just the beginning. I live in the UK

I live in the UK too, so its only just begun Already planning stuff.

I may or may not be overly excited

ME TOO! But where's the announcement! It's been so long i'm continually doubting it! :(

Haha me too! Need dates... Like now
    X

[]imghttp://i.imgur.com/

*and tickets!

[]imghttp://i.imgur.com/

Yeah, we've been waiting for so long!

We've been waiting for too long.
    Please view my profile and comment on it!

Made by Little Birdy Designs!

We can't wait that long!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 9:57 PM

75 DAYS UNTIL I SEE TAYLOR IN MELBOURNE!!

Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM

64 DAYS UNTIL I SEE TAYLOR IN SYDNEY!!
    Feel free to visit my profile or PM me! I don't bite and I love to chat (especially if it is Taylor Swift related) !

Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Can just remember how excited I was when I saw this;) #memories
    I think everyone was just scared to lap me, because every time I'd go around a corner, I'd slam into a wall." ~Hunter Hayes

(Kate)

Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Memories. The Tacoma show was amazing!

Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I still just love reading this.

both by Caramel

Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 3:14 PM

18 days until I see Taylor in Melbourne!!!

December 14. The Red Tour.

Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 4:00 PM

For anyone who's wondering how long to go until the European leg;

London

1st February: 67 Days
    2nd February: 68 Days
    4th February: 70 Days

Berlin

7th February: 73 Days

My Birthday (don't laugh, it's important to me!)

9th February: 75 Days

London

10th February: 76 Days
    11th February: 77 Days

Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Yay

(REMMA!!!!)

Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 4:50 PM

mcfearless_ wrote:
    18 days until I see Taylor in Melbourne!!!

SO EXCITED.

Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Ultimateswifty13Elara wrote:
    Yay

(REMMA!!!!)

(REMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Miss this.
    I think everyone was just scared to lap me, because every time I'd go around a corner, I'd slam into a wall." ~Hunter Hayes

(Kate)

Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 6:59 AM

SEVENTEEN DAYS UNTIL I SEE TAYLOR IN MELBOURNE WOOHOO.

Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM

mcfearless wrote:

Lucky you!! Have fun!

{Previously known as Swiftie911}

Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Lights Glisten wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:

Lucky you!! Have fun!

Thank you!

NOW THERE'S ONLY EIGHT DAYS OMG.

Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 4:11 AM

Take me back to December 14!

Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 8:52 PM

come back to the BAY AREA
    gene13

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 6:04 AM

ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    Taylor_Swift_South_Africa wrote:
    now.....
    international dates should be announced!

*hopes*
    Please view my profile and comment on it!

Made by Little Birdy Designs!

same
    Swiftie
    [/signature]

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 2:43 PM

mcfearless wrote:
    Take me back to December 14!

December 7th for me

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 7:03 PM

I remember staying up really late to watch this and crying tears of happiness when I found out that Ed was her opening act and that she would be coming close to where I live. :') Ah the memories!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Never forget the essence of your spark!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.