Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: "Ronan" Available on iTunes

Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:27 AM

I love this song sooo much, still cry every time I hear it, hate that it's not available on itunes in the uk :(
    It's sad that the media like to make Taylor look bad as soon as she does on tiny thing wrong yet she does amazing things like write songs like this for charity and the beautiful little boy who died

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 12:51 PM

PageSwiftie wrote:
    I love this song sooo much, still cry every time I hear it, hate that it's not available on itunes in the uk :(
    It's sad that the media like to make Taylor look bad as soon as she does on tiny thing wrong yet she does amazing things like write songs like this for charity and the beautiful little boy who died

Taylor is one of the best people in the industry right now, she's a good person, even with recent words said. I love her, and thus beautiful song...

Smitha | AIKIASN | Avi: Gabriella!

Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Thief In Ripped Up Jeans wrote:
    PageSwiftie wrote:

Taylor is one of the best people in the industry right now, she's a good person, even with recent words said. I love her, and thus beautiful song...

I know right, she is amazing and so thoughtful!
    I became Fearless on May 21st, 2009, I Spoke Now on October 21st, 2011, I turned RED on May 28th, 2013!!

Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 12:52 PM

SpeakNowLongLiveRedStayStayStayBFFS wrote:
    Thief In Ripped Up Jeans wrote:
    PageSwiftie wrote:

I know right, she is amazing and so thoughtful!

I seriously wish you could get it on google play though. I don't have any apple devices.
    Please view my profile and comment on it!

Made by Little Birdy Designs!

Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 7:02 PM

My favorite song of all time.... Taylor thank you for writing this piece of perfection.

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM

PageSwiftie wrote:

Same, I really wish you could buy it in the UK! I always cry or at least tear up a little every time I hear it. It's so touching.
    And it's awful that people in the media are always looking to make Taylor look bad when she never really does anything wrong and she does so many wonderful things for other people. And she's always thinking of Swifties and she works so hard.

Live joyfully. Live passionately. Live intensely. Live fearlessly. Live RED.

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Please make Ronan available in more countries!

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM

EnchantedJen13 wrote:
    Why is Ronan not available in other countries? ):

Trend #1YearOfWANEGBT on August 13th on Twitter!

I know, right?! It should be!

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 9:55 AM

that song makes me cry

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I absolutely love this song.

Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM

makes me cry every time i hear it... especially the line..

Flowers pile up in the worst way no one knows what to say about a beautiful boy who died

Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Taylor's so good bless her I'm gonna buy this, i love the song it makes me cry :'( :')

Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 6:41 AM

I love this song

Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I wish it was on the Canadian itunes

Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I am actually in love with this song
    Feel free to visit my profile or PM me! I don't bite and I love to chat (especially if it is Taylor Swift related) !

Re:

Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Love this song :) Makes me emotional!

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:41 PM

I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world wrote:

me too

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:47 PM

behappy_taylorswiftneedsyou wrote:

me too

ME THREE :(

Me | Me | Heather

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 9:12 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

me too

Me | Me | Heather

ME FOUR...

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 3:25 AM

justanotherday wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

me too

Me | Me | Heather

ME FOUR...

Me five

Does anyone know if it's available in the UK iTunes store?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.