Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: "Ronan" Available on iTunes

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 9:55 AM

that song makes me cry

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I absolutely love this song.

Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM

makes me cry every time i hear it... especially the line..

Flowers pile up in the worst way no one knows what to say about a beautiful boy who died

Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Taylor's so good bless her I'm gonna buy this, i love the song it makes me cry :'( :')

Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 6:41 AM

I love this song

Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I wish it was on the Canadian itunes

Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I am actually in love with this song
    Feel free to visit my profile or PM me! I don't bite and I love to chat (especially if it is Taylor Swift related) !

Re:

Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Love this song :) Makes me emotional!

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:41 PM

I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world wrote:

me too

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:47 PM

behappy_taylorswiftneedsyou wrote:

me too

ME THREE :(

Me | Me | Heather

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 9:12 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

me too

Me | Me | Heather

ME FOUR...

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 3:25 AM

justanotherday wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

me too

Me | Me | Heather

ME FOUR...

Me five

Does anyone know if it's available in the UK iTunes store?

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I bought it and it makes me cry every single time. I can relate because it was a few years ago my oldest brother died at 15 years old... he didn't get to his sweet 16. He was handicapped and could never walk or talk... but you always knew he loved you... So yeah this song makes me bawl my eyes out so I rarely listen to it but I have it XD
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mega swiftie and larsenette. Hate and I will nip you like a yappy Chihuahua ;3

Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 2:50 PM

Ronan still makes me cry every time I hear it

Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 2:49 PM

Cancer has touched a few members of my family, so Ronan definitely hits my heart in a certain way. I'll always be inspired by Ronan's story and pray for those who are touched by cancer.

Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 1:35 AM

It seems to only be available in the US, even now 3 years later...shame really.

I'm not shy in admitting that I have an illegal copy of this song - if BMR is going to regionally discriminate against fans and it's the only way I can get a hold of a song...then that's the way the world works. Sorry, not sorry.
    The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

1. Moderator

Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 4:17 AM

Dave Pastern wrote:
    It seems to only be available in the US, even now 3 years later...shame really.

I'm not shy in admitting that I have an illegal copy of this song - if BMR is going to regionally discriminate against fans and it's the only way I can get a hold of a song...then that's the way the world works. Sorry, not sorry.

I imagine it's only available in the US due to the charity aspect of the song. Why it hasn't been released elsewhere with the charitable contribution going to Stand Up To Cancer in different countries or to different cancer charities, I don't know, but that would be my best guess as to why it's US only.

Re:

Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 11:25 PM

I purchased a legit copy of it as an Aussie when it was released... I don't think it was on iTunes but there was a site that let you purchase it internationally, I wish I could remember what it was!!! :)

Update: It looks like I purchased it from the big machine website where it is sadly no longer available

1- dreamerbeforeyouletmedown 2- The Last Time

RE: Re:

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 9:16 PM

Tinylou13 wrote:
    I purchased a legit copy of it as an Aussie when it was released... I don't think it was on iTunes but there was a site that let you purchase it internationally, I wish I could remember what it was!!! :)

Update: It looks like I purchased it from the big machine website where it is sadly no longer available

1- dreamerbeforeyouletmedown 2- The Last Time

That's possible I guess. All of the push on Twitter and other social media was directed to iTunes though. I may even have purchased it off BMLG's website, I honestly can't remember that far back and have the memory of simply grabbing it from a friend who offered to send it to me.

Either way, there's no sane reason to not allow it for sale in all countries. I mean, Cancer doesn't just hit Americans you know...I lost my father to Cancer on the 1st September 2012 - a week before Taylor released Ronan to the public, so the song struck a chord with me. I also donated money to the S2UC foundation too, even though I'm an Aussie and it's a US based thing. Cancer knows no boundaries.

The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 1:21 AM

Actually there was somewhere that we could purchase it online - I am pretty sure it was the Big Machine Website like Lou said. I have a copy of the invoice in my emails so I know there was an opportunity to purchase it ^_^