Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED ALBUM PRESALE

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 8:20 PM

AHHHHHH!!!!! SO IN THE HOMEPAGE I SAW "CD ALBUM PRE SALE" (well something like that) and i was like "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!", i clicked it, looked for it, so i went to WANEGBT page and then at the left it said Red album presale (i dont remember how it was actually, lol) then i clicked it and it said like right now it isn't available, but so i guess it will come like tomorrow or something!
    AHHHH! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

CANADIAN "RED" PRE SALE!!!

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 8:43 PM

So, as ive heard and seen, Red is now on pre sale in the USA! i dont think this is fair to us Canadians as we dont get the USA/Worldwide shop now. thats where i got all of my stuff and know we have hardly anything in comparasin. so as i am guessing (dont take my word for it) i doubt we are getting pre sale!

i think we should have the choice to order from the Canadian store or USA store, its our choice if we wanna pay shipping!

simply "sign" this is you think Canadians should get the same buying oppertunities as Americans and be able to pre buy RED!!!

SIGNED-Ashley

Credit to TaylorThirteen

1. Moderator

RE: Red Album Presale!

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Very cool!!! I really want the ultimate package!!!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

2. Jen avatar Jen

Re: Red Album Presale!

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM

ashez14 wrote:
    I really want the ultimate package!!!

Saaaaaame!! I NEEEEEED that blanket, etc! (Okay, I'm using the term need rather loosely!)

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Cool packages, I really hope that other countries will get a chance to preorder these packages.

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:10 PM

i think everyone wants the ultimate package, but im fine with any :)

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

RE: Red Album Presale!

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM

but Jen, is it gonna be available to Canadians? cause when i click it goes directly to the canadian sotre with no pre sale option

Credit to TaylorThirteen

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Love the packages!

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I just Ordered the Ultimate Package i am sooooo excited Its my Birthday Present from my wife because My birthday is OCT 24th!!!!

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I want the ultimate, but it's so expensive! Oh well....

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:57 PM

As much as I want the Ultimate package I just ordered the deluxe package because the ultimate was too expensive.

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM

NOT IN THE AUSTRALIAN STORE :((((((

-E- xxx

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM

i want the ultimate so badly! 170 is kinda pricey though. how limited are the ultimate packages?

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Will these presale packages become available for international fans? Would be extremely unfair if others missed out. I'm definitely interested in buying the "Ultimate" package.

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM

AHHH!!!!!!!!!! SO PUMPED! CANT. STOP. FREAKING. OUT. PRESALE. AND. VMA. PERFORMANCE. OMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    xoxo

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and or message me whenever!! i'm a nice person!! haha....:)

2nd one: Allyouarei

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Is this going to be in the internation store as well? There's been a rumor going around that it is, and now all us international swifties are disapointed we don't have them. Is there are chance you could add them...??... cos I'm soooo close to crying right now )':

LoveLoveLove

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:37 PM

International, please? :)

^ the lovely graphic above is made by Songbird13

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I don't care when we get the pre sale packages as long as its a week before the album comes out I'll be happy whenever us internationals can buy it but I just want to hear something if we are going to get it or not!! I really need to discuss with my parents what I'm going to preorder and its so exciting but, I'm watching everyone saying " omg omg I just got this package,or ohhhhh I'm allowed to get this package" and we can't even see it on our store yet!! :'( just to find out if we are actually getting it or not would be amazing!!! :D thanks
    STOP BULLYING

Songbird13, cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Wowowowowowowo!!!!
    RED

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Aw I can't get it :,(
    RED