Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Quotes & Lyrics Graphics Needed!

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I made this a couple years ago

And this radio version of Teardrops on my Guitar (it's just so funny)

Jennifer

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I don't have a graphic, but an idea for a graphic maker: "Life isn't about surviving the storm, but learning to dance in the rain." ~Taylor Swift. I loved that quote ever since I first saw/heard it!!

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove

Credits:
    Graphic: LoveLoveLove
    Button: luckythirteen

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:45 AM

And here are some more recent works from my own Speak Now tour photos collection. I made these in Photoshop Ext CS4.

Jennifer

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Here's one from Google Images.

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove

Credits:

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I kind of got a bit excited when i saw this post and thought "wow fantastic opportunity" so i may have posted too many graphics but just to have one on pintrest would be fab. looking at the other graphics on Pintrest i dont think my are the correct type but i might aswell post them and give it a shot.

-o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie
    avata

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Here's some from Google Images again. All rights go to their original owners!

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove

Credits:

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Okay cool! :)

Graphics made by Ours13.

1. Moderator

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Lookin' good!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:04 AM

"Real life is a funny thing you know. In real life saying the right thing at the right moment is beyond crucial. So crucial in fact, that most of us start to hesitate, for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. But lately, what I've begun to fear more than that... is letting the moment pass without saying anything. I think you deserve to look back on your life without this chorus of resounding voices saying "I could have... but its too late now". So there's a time for silence and there's a time for waiting your turn but if you know how you feel... and you so clearly know what you need to say... you'll know it. I don't think you should wait. I think you should Speak Now"

I've heard and live by so many of Taylor's wonderful quotes but this one hit me really strongly. I cannot do it justice just by typing it here so I included the link to the video where she says it :) Its near the end ish :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSNVyWlkjRU&feature=relmfu

(I love coming onto this forum and just posting stuff like this, everyone here is so nice :D I love all of you Swifties ^^)

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I made this yesterday for my facebook and uploaded it to my tumblr last night. it's mine, and i love it.

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM

this is my edit ! i had loads of idea's but this was my best one! i'm not very good with editing things but here it is!!

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I'd really like to do his, the only thing is: I don't know how to make graphics. Could some wonderful person out here explain it to me?
    I love you guys.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peeta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Toast. Contact me if you can figure out what that means.

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:35 PM

"I'll feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe"

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:39 PM

"May these memories break our fall

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Fun :) I'll make some in a minute

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Here's mine!!

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 1:13 PM

She should keep in mind
    She should keep in mind
    There is nothing I do better than revenge

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Here are a few I made without Taylor on them, I think I'll post more with Taylor in a few minutes :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.