Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who's your must meet Celebs?

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Oooh! I like this one!!!

Taylor Swift (Duh :p)
    Josh Hutcherson
    Justin Bieber
    Taylor Swift
    Liam Hemsworth
    Peeta (wait... :p)
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Carrie Underwood
    Taylor Swift
    Zac Efron
    Miley Cyrus
    Grant Mickelson
    Caitlin, Liz, Amos, Paul, Claire, Charity, all the rest of em
    James Gaisford would be cool I guess
    Cassidy Tucker (if she counts as a celeb)
    Oh! Ya! And did I say Taylor Swift???
    .... and I'll remember about 50 more 3 seconds after I post this...

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian

My friends saw Kourtney about a week ago at a Mavs game!

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Taylor Swift
    Allstar Weekend
    Taylor Swift
    The Band Perry
    Taylor Swift
    Adam Young (Owl City)
    Emma Stone
    Taylor Swift
    Zac Efron
    Taylor Swift
    Selena Gomez
    Taylor Lautner
    Taylor Swift
    The Agency
    Taylor Swift
    Daniel Radcliffe
    Emma Watson
    Taylor Swift

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Taylor Swift obviously!

I don't know if I'd really care about anyone else..Maybe some country singers and some pop singers..
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

RE: Who's your must meet Celebs?

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM

-Taylor Swift
    -Taylor Swift
    -Taylor Swift

doubt it'll EVER happen, though. let's face reality. Taylor CAN'T meet EVERY SINGLE FAN.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. me
    2. Heather

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I'll be contented with just meeting Taylor Swift... (Duh . LOL)

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Taylor Swift!
    All of Taylors band and dancers
    Her parents (yes I am that weird)
    Demi Lovato
    Emma Waston
    Tom Felton

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Taylor Swift. That's all I ask for. Then I will die happy.

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 4:22 AM

I have a very long list of celebs i want to meet

at the very top of my list is Taylor Swift (even though ive already met her) but I want to meet her again more then i want to meet any other celeb.

other celebs i want to meet
    -Shania Twain
    -Miranda Lambert
    -The Band Perry
    -Brad Paisley
    -Faith Hill
    -Sandra Bullock
    -Tim Mcgraw
    -Zac Efron
    -Billy Ray Cyrus
    -Sugarland
    -Rascal Flatts
    -Martina McBride
    -The Agency
    -Dolly Parton
    my list is more then double the length of who i've already listed as theres heap of celebs i would love to meet someday but i will be here all night if i were to list them all

I will Speak Now March 12th,13th & 14th 2012

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 4:27 AM

Taylor Swift,
    The Agency,
    Her Family,
    Josh Hutcherson,
    Jennifer Lawrence,
    Liam Hemsworth,
    Taylor Swift,
    Coldplay,
    The Agency,
    Josh Hutcherson,
    Roxanne Emery,
    Taylor Swift

Hahahah(':

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 4:54 AM

Only Taylor. :)

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Taylor Swift.
    Tim McGraw.
    Shania Twain.
    Suzanne Collins.
    Jennifer Lawrence.
    Josh Hutcherson.
    Daniel Radcliffe.
    Rupert Grint.
    Emma Watson.
    ... Peeta Mellark? (I just wanna meet him!)

Andrea, Scott and Austin Swift ;)

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Taylor!!!!
    The Agency
    Adele
    Katy Perry
    Emma Watson
    Tim Tebow

Avi. Me 1. Andriux 2. HR Graphics

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Taylor and the agency, of course haha
    -----------
    I lovelovelove you all and i hope you know that.
    Follow me on instagram-FearlessFlawless13
    I was FEARLESS 4.29.09 and i SPOKE NOW on 10.29.12
    If you have time read my Sn storyhttp://taylorswift.com/forum/past-and-future-tours/420652#post_7

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Taylor
    Taylor's band
    Taylor's family
    Anyone that might have Taylor's number in their phone
    Josh Hutcherson
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made by me.

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 7:49 AM

I'd love to meet a lot of them, but my number one that I'll want to meet is Jo Murray (known as J.K.Rowling)

and ofc Josh Hutcherson, Gary Oldman, Helena Bonham Carter, (all of the Harry Potter cast really), Johnny Depp..

I'd love a chance to tell Taylor i love her too, but I would rather meet Jo actually. She saved my life with her books and I'm forever thankful.

"When it`s real, you can`t walk away."
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best day of my life

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Taylor Swift

Saoirse Ronan

The Fanning sisters (Dakota and Elle)

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:46 AM

right at the top is of course Taylor Swift!!!

some others are

Synyster Gates,M shadows,Johnny Christ,Zacky Vengeance - Avenged Sevenfold
    Ronnie radke
    Ozzy Osborne
    Slash
    Wednesday 13
    Joey Jordison
    Jay, Matt Padget, Moose - Bullet for my valentine
    Adam Sandler
    Jenifer Aniston
    Jack Black
    Lee Evens
    Al Murrury
    Russell Howard
    Def Leppad!!!!

-Jord-

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Taylor
    the Agency
    Taylors mom & dad
    Hunter Hayes
    Ryan Reynolds
    Ryan Gosling
    Rachel McAdams
    Zac Efron
    Amanda Seyfried
    Channing Tatum
    Katy Perry
    Nicki Minaj
    Rascal Flatts
    Blake Shelton
    Miranda Lambert
    Adam Levine
    Christina Aguilera
    Johnny Depp
    Orlando Bloom

Thats all i can think of for now :)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature by: Cerulean | Avatar by: Heather

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Taylor Swift
    The Agency
    Taylor's family
    Taylor Lautner
    Zac Efron
    Scotty MCreery
    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz59vhaOqN1rnc59fo1_500.gif
    Credit to: taylorswiftforever

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.