1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

John Green

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Has anyone read any of John Green's books/is anyone a nerdfighter? =D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: John Green

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I lovelovelove John Green! :)

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:53 AM

speak_meow13 wrote:
    I lovelovelove John Green! :)

Yay! =D Have you read The Fault In Our Stars?

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 3:04 AM

I am a Nerdfighter! I finished TFIOS a couple of days ago. I cried.. My favourite book of his is Paper Towns, what's yours?

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I'm reading paper towns. I love it so far.
    I hope you all know that the whole first printing of the fault in our stars is signed by him, and, I could be wrong about the numbers, but you have like a 5% chance of getting a hankler fish. Which is his brother signing an angler fishbeside his brother, john green's signature. You have a 5% chance of getting a yeti which his wife drew. My siset got a hanklerfish!!! And because we're both nerd fighters, that's really awesome. Hank Green is so amazing too!!! I love his songs!!!!! And I love being a nerd fighter!! lets all decrees world suck!!!!!

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I've read all of them except An abundance of Katherines which I've had on hold at the library for a month :P I didn't know there were nerdfighters on here! :D I'm so happy haha DFTBA
    p.s I bawled during the Fault in Our Stars
    Long Live July 15th 2011
    I can't wait to Speak Now on August 11,2012

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:49 PM

He's by far my favourite writer and one of my all time favourite people by default too.

My favourite book from him is Looking For Alaska, I almost cried when reading it during my English class.

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 3:15 PM

John Green is amazing:) Any nerdfighters out there with a Ning account?? If so, you should add me as a friend. http://nerdfighters.ning.com/profile/JoyTaylor225

If you're a nerdfighter who doesn't have one, you should definitely get one! (it's a nerdfighters social networking/blogging site)

btw @PandaFish LOVE the alex GIF!! :)

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 3:20 PM

How funny we just talked about him in my Children's literature class. I've never heard of him before but we saw one of his vlogs and he seems interesting. I actually want to read one of his books now.

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I have read The Fault in our Stars, and I loved it! I guess I am a sort of nerdfighter, but I'm not registered on the site, if that's what you mean...
    ~Back.to.December

Credit to Swiftswimmer for my siggy! :)

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 4:19 PM

blamingnargles wrote:
    John Green is amazing:) Any nerdfighters out there with a Ning account?? If so, you should add me as a friend. http://nerdfighters.ning.com/profile/JoyTaylor225

If you're a nerdfighter who doesn't have one, you should definitely get one! (it's a nerdfighters social networking/blogging site)

btw @PandaFish LOVE the alex GIF!! :)

Thanks! I love the gif too. What's better than having your favourite youtuber at the end of all your posts?

I have a Ning account, but I'm never on it any more. Maybe I should start using it again soon. :L

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I'm a Nerdfighter as well. I LOVED Tfios. I got a Yeti, I was so exited.

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I READ THE FAULT IN OUR STARS! OMS OMS OMS I love that book to death. No pun intended...
    -Kat

I always forget to tell you "I love you! I've loved you from the very first day...."

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Nerdfigther here, got TFiOS and it's signed which was awesome.

DFTBA

RE: John Green

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:40 PM

OMG! Nerdfighters on TC! Hola. Tfios is my favorite book. Do any of you guys have a signed copy? I do. I just ordered an Augustus Waters shirt from dftba. DFTBA! and FTL
    OKAY! Augustus Waters and Taylor Swift are my life. Even though one is fictional and the other real.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:24 AM

HUHU TFIOS was amazing. I want my Augustus, :( just not the illness part. lol
    xhyine / xx

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I read the fault in our stars last year :)

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 7:36 PM

I love his books so much, I also love vlogbrothers. I've read Looking For Alaska and The Fault In Our Stars. I'm getting his other books from the library and I can't wait to read them:) I'm a beginning to be a nerdfighter. FRENCH THE LLAMA, THERE'S A LOT TO CATCH UP ON! Also, I love how he calls his wife the yeti. Like, that's just fantastic.

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I've only the Fault In Our Stars, and currently onto Paper Towns. And I absolutely love his and Hank's vlogs on YouTube. But FRENCH THE LLAMA I have to read the rest of books before I become a REAL REAL nerdfighter! Well, no, he always says if you want to be one you probably already are x)

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 8:29 PM

I've read Looking For Alaska and I've just started TFIOS :)

Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 8:34 AM

I'm currently reading TFIOS :)