Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Band Perry

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I was just wondering if anyone else here likes The Band Perry. I really love their music and have been blessed enough to see them in concert and meet the. I have to say that they are some of the sweetest people I have ever met. If you do like them, what's your faorite song(s) by them? Mine are If I Die Young, It Burns For You, Lasso, and Walk Me Down the Middle.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Band Perry

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 8:07 PM

So what did everyone think of the Postcard From Paris video?! I loved it the cat burgler was so unique, and it looked so cool. I really wish I had one of those wanted posters though lol
    "Being Fearless isn’t being 100% unafraid, it’s being terrified but you jump anyway"
    People Haven't Always Been There For Me, But Taylor Swift always has

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I like them!!
    ~Wish i had concentrated~

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 6:46 AM

I LOVE The Band Perry, they're not only really talented but sweet people too. I was lucky enough to go to Nashville for CMA Fest and managed to go to their fanclub party. It was amazing! Kimberly is my favourite, she's fun and bubbly and what a voice she has.

I wanted to go to their UK dates but July didn't work for me, with it being so close to me coming home from Nashville but now they've been postponed to November I'll be going. Can't wait!!

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:10 AM

LOVE THEM!

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Okay, so I had such a great time at The Band Perry concert!!! But there was a bit of drama lol. Okay so we got there, and didn't know what time the M&G was, which was also a problem because we had to get the M&G passes an hour before lol My sis and I were sitting in the tent where they interview the singers, and the main radio person who was putting the concert on saw my shirt, and had me stand up so she could read it lol and complimented it, which presented us with a grand oppurtunity to find out when we could get the M&G passes etc. :) My sis and I walked around and I ended up randomly getting a high-five from Shwna (From Thompson Square) I was freaking out and dancing during their set, and then it was time to get over to the interview tent for TBP's interview! It was running late, so my sis and I just decided to go over and get in line for the M&G. We were about 10-15 minutes earlier than the sheet that came with the passes told us to be. We were waiting and waiting and there was a group of people in front of us that we assumed were waiting for the M&G too. They weren't going up, so my sis and I just decided to go up to the gate to get into the M&G. We showed them our passes, and a big, burly security dude said rudely that we couldn't get in because they cut the line off at the time the sheet said. I was really upset, and said "We've been waiting a year for this!" He just started screaming at us, and was like "Well if you were here on time, why didn't you come when I was screaming for everyone in the M&G to come?!" I honestly hadn't heard him so I was just beside myself and just satrted saying "I have hearing loss, I couldn't hear you, I've had over 10 surgeries on my ears, I honestly couldn't hear you." When I was telling him that, I started crying, and I was already shaking, and his whole expression changed. He just looked at me and said "Do you really have that trouble with your ears." I said yes, because that's not something I'd lie about, and he looked back and said "Don't let my boss see I let you in" so he led us through the gate and in front of the radio people at the end of the line, and tapped some people in a group ahead of them and said "They're with you." The people nodded and started talking to us. My sister and I were so grateful and made sure to thank the security guy :) I was still shaking lol And then we finally were next, and another security guard held our stuff for us, and tried to take the stained glass gift I made for TBP, and I'm like "It's a gift for them" And he gave me the weirdest look! LOL and then we were finally up there, and the shook my sisters and and introduced themselves to her, and asked for hr name, and Reid (Who I have a huge crush on lol) Shook my hand and was about to ask my name and then he did a double take, and was like "HEY! I remember you! We've met before!" and smiled at me!! :) to say I was freaking out was an understatement. lol :) and then I gave the gift I made to Kimberly and she freaked out and told me "This is so cool! I love homemade art! Do you mind if In hold it up tof the picture?!" I couldn't believe it, and then we asked for a goofy picture and Kimberly asked the camera guy to count to 3 and told us "When he gets to 3 strike your pose!!" I haven't gotten to see it yet, but it had to be pretty great, because everyone in the room started laughing, and then The camera guy asked if it was okay if we got another picture, and I'm like well of course! lol and Kimberly said "Yeah can we maybe take a nice one now?!" My sis and I of course agreed, and Kimberly said "We'll have the best of both worlds!" haha that's why I love KP :) and they threw their arms around my sis and I, and we took the picture, and then we had to leave, and I walked back to Reid and I asked "Can I have a hug?" I asked it really shyly so i probably sounbded like a dork lol but he was like"Of corse you can!" and then I got a hug from Kimberly, and then she noticed the shirt I had made, and told me it was realy cool :) :) and then I hugged Neil, and he told me "Bye pretty girl!" and then We had to leave. It was the best M&G ever!!! And then my sis and I went to our seats and the concert started. I was freaking out, and my sis was watching me more than the concert, because I was dancing like a fool, and screaming/singing and jumping up and down, which is probably even more hilarious considering that I'm really intoverted and have a hard time acting like that in public lol Their set was so amazing and I never wanted it to end!! I was smiling like an idiot the rest of the day, and then my sister told me "It was so much fun seeing how happy you were!!" :') I'm just so glad everything worked out, and that The Band Perry are the sweetest people ever!! :) Sorry this got kind of long lol
    "Being Fearless isn’t being 100% unafraid, it’s being terrified but you jump anyway"

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 1:11 AM

The Band Perry are so awesome I was so bummed because I won meet and greets for a show in San Diego last year but couldn't go since it was like 9 hours away and I don't drive... haha But hopefully I get them for the show in my city!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Omigod!!!!!! Second fave artists!!!!!!!! They are amazing!!! They have the sweetest thank yous EVER!!!!!!!! Their music is beautiful I lov every song!!!, who likes their new single better dig two? I do!!!!!!!!! It's my drea, to see them in concert and meet them!!!!!!
    both/avi by me!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:03 PM

YES!! I love love love "All Your Life" the most.
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:06 PM

DreamToMeetT-Swizzle13 wrote:
    Okay, so I had such a great time at The Band Perry concert!!! But there was a bit of drama lol. Okay so we got there, and didn't know what time the M&G was, which was also a problem because we had to get the M&G passes an hour before lol My sis and I were sitting in the tent where they interview the singers, and the main radio person who was putting the concert on saw my shirt, and had me stand up so she could read it lol and complimented it, which presented us with a grand oppurtunity to find out when we could get the M&G passes etc. :) My sis and I walked around and I ended up randomly getting a high-five from Shwna (From Thompson Square) I was freaking out and dancing during their set, and then it was time to get over to the interview tent for TBP's interview! It was running late, so my sis and I just decided to go over and get in line for the M&G. We were about 10-15 minutes earlier than the sheet that came with the passes told us to be. We were waiting and waiting and there was a group of people in front of us that we assumed were waiting for the M&G too. They weren't going up, so my sis and I just decided to go up to the gate to get into the M&G. We showed them our passes, and a big, burly security dude said rudely that we couldn't get in because they cut the line off at the time the sheet said. I was really upset, and said "We've been waiting a year for this!" He just started screaming at us, and was like "Well if you were here on time, why didn't you come when I was screaming for everyone in the M&G to come?!" I honestly hadn't heard him so I was just beside myself and just satrted saying "I have hearing loss, I couldn't hear you, I've had over 10 surgeries on my ears, I honestly couldn't hear you." When I was telling him that, I started crying, and I was already shaking, and his whole expression changed. He just looked at me and said "Do you really have that trouble with your ears." I said yes, because that's not something I'd lie about, and he looked back and said "Don't let my boss see I let you in" so he led us through the gate and in front of the radio people at the end of the line, and tapped some people in a group ahead of them and said "They're with you." The people nodded and started talking to us. My sister and I were so grateful and made sure to thank the security guy :) I was still shaking lol And then we finally were next, and another security guard held our stuff for us, and tried to take the stained glass gift I made for TBP, and I'm like "It's a gift for them" And he gave me the weirdest look! LOL and then we were finally up there, and the shook my sisters and and introduced themselves to her, and asked for hr name, and Reid (Who I have a huge crush on lol) Shook my hand and was about to ask my name and then he did a double take, and was like "HEY! I remember you! We've met before!" and smiled at me!! :) to say I was freaking out was an understatement. lol :) and then I gave the gift I made to Kimberly and she freaked out and told me "This is so cool! I love homemade art! Do you mind if In hold it up tof the picture?!" I couldn't believe it, and then we asked for a goofy picture and Kimberly asked the camera guy to count to 3 and told us "When he gets to 3 strike your pose!!" I haven't gotten to see it yet, but it had to be pretty great, because everyone in the room started laughing, and then The camera guy asked if it was okay if we got another picture, and I'm like well of course! lol and Kimberly said "Yeah can we maybe take a nice one now?!" My sis and I of course agreed, and Kimberly said "We'll have the best of both worlds!" haha that's why I love KP :) and they threw their arms around my sis and I, and we took the picture, and then we had to leave, and I walked back to Reid and I asked "Can I have a hug?" I asked it really shyly so i probably sounbded like a dork lol but he was like"Of corse you can!" and then I got a hug from Kimberly, and then she noticed the shirt I had made, and told me it was realy cool :) :) and then I hugged Neil, and he told me "Bye pretty girl!" and then We had to leave. It was the best M&G ever!!! And then my sis and I went to our seats and the concert started. I was freaking out, and my sis was watching me more than the concert, because I was dancing like a fool, and screaming/singing and jumping up and down, which is probably even more hilarious considering that I'm really intoverted and have a hard time acting like that in public lol Their set was so amazing and I never wanted it to end!! I was smiling like an idiot the rest of the day, and then my sister told me "It was so much fun seeing how happy you were!!" :') I'm just so glad everything worked out, and that The Band Perry are the sweetest people ever!! :) Sorry this got kind of long lol

I'm so happy for you!!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM

i really like independence and all your life and you lie,

i really like the band perry, cause i love country music, but i love taylor more!! i also like katy perry, cause i also like pop, so taylor is my perfect artist

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I I Die Young is my fav :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I just sent them a fan mail letter and I've heard from some people that they send autographs back!!!!! I would DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    both/avi by me!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Starlight22 wrote:
    I just sent them a fan mail letter and I've heard from some people that they send autographs back!!!!! I would DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    both/avi by me!

I just saw them in a gig

Picked up Neal's set list that he had taped to the stage after it was over

And all 3 of them signed it for me
    ... forever the name on my lips ...

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:07 PM

That's soooooo cool! I have yet to see them in concert!

beloved wrote:
    Starlight22 wrote:
    both/avi by me!

I just saw them in a gig

Picked up Neal's set list that he had taped to the stage after it was over

And all 3 of them signed it for me
    ... forever the name on my lips ...

1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

RE: The Band Perry

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I LOVE the Band Perry, and so does my daughter, who made me both a Band Perry and Taylor Swift fan. We saw the Band Perry in concert in May 2012. They had a Meet & Greet afterwards, to which EVERYONE was invited! They each spoke individually to me and my daughter, signed her poster, and allowed us to take photos. They were all incredibly personable and genuine. I knew their concert would be good, but they completely exceeded our expectations! We will be seeing them again later this month. I can't wait!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Im a very big fan of them!! I saw them in Norway in Norvember opening for Brad Paisley. And after the show we got to meet them and they signed a picture!. I LOVE their music! Hopefully get to see them again!
    "We danced around the kitchen in the refridgerator light"

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Im sooooo pumped for Pioneer to be released in a few days!!!!! and you can buy a signed deluxe copy from Target!!!!! OH MY FLIPPING GOSH!!!!!! I'm soooo excited I can't even put it into words!!!!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 7:29 PM

I love The Band Perry! My favorite song off the first album is Miss You Being Gone! I can't wait until Tuesday to buy Pioneer. I heard they did a free concert in Tennessee. (not sure if it was in Nashville) but people could buy the new cd.

RE: The Band Perry

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I saw them live last year :)

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM

The Band Perry are amazing to see Live in concert and I was lucky enough to meet them when they were the opening act for Rascal Flatts when they toured Australia in March 2013.

follow me at instagram www.instagram.com/jess_leanne_1989

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.