Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Vampire Diaries

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:52 AM

Any t-swit that absolutely love THE VAMPIRE DIARIES( TVD )

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Vampire Diaries

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:53 AM

Graceeey wrote:
    Any t-swit that absolutely love THE VAMPIRE DIARIES( TVD )

TVD is awesome has everybody seen the latest episode i cant believe esther how could she do that!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM

TVD-addict here! Loved the last episode. I have been bored for some episodes now, but that changed today :D

People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine
    Taylor Swift Norway

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:14 PM

oooh yes I'm a huge fan!

the last episode was... undescribable.
    And by some reason I like how sweet Klaus is with Caroline. But I'm afraid he'll snap and do something bad to her xD

"When it`s real, you can`t walk away."

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:38 PM

TVD is sort of my obsession TV show-wise ;)

I can't believe Esther would do that to her own children when it was her choice to turn them. And I'm definitely shiping Klaus and Caroline now even if Damon and Elena is my favorite TVD couple :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I have a feeling that Klaus isnĀ“t going anywhere for a while!
    I love how even the worst guys just softens after a while in Mystic Falls, haha!
    And I really do hope that Caroline find some happiness soon, she deserves it.. And god, I miss Jeremy!! Bring him back..

People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine
    Taylor Swift Norway

RE: The Vampire Diaries

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:41 AM

I love TVD The Vampire Diaries
    Jaroslaw Wieslaw Franzac- Terszyowski

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I love TVD... Stelena is my OTP!

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I love The Vampire Diaries, the recent season finale gave me a heart attack, made me cry and then gave me another heart attack. lol
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM

OH MY SWIFT I LOVE THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AAHH

TEAM DAMON ALL THE WAY BABAY

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 6:02 AM

Damon & Elena Forever & Always
    ...............................................................................................

And I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress
    Fearless. :)

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Don't forget that the season 3 DVD is coming out on Sept 11 if you want to catch up before season 4

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Guys, have you read the spoilers for S4... They're so good!

It comes back in less than a week!

Previously: Sparks Fly| My Gra[/signature]

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Omg this is the best show EVER!!!
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~

Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 4:09 AM

The new episode was so good!

Previously: Sparks Fly

Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 4:53 AM

Yes! The new episode was amazing!
    "No apologizes, he'll never see you cry
    Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why
    You're drowning"

Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 5:09 AM

LOVE VD!! :) Last Nights Episode was Epic! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 5:23 AM

Every Friday

Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 5:24 AM

OMG I'm OBSESSED!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 7:39 AM

One of my favorite shows!

RE: The Vampire Diaries

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Delena!! OMG!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.