Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who have you seen in concert?

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I havent been to any big concerts yet, but every year since 1996 my family and I went to this music festival in New Zealand called Parachute. we camped there for 3 days and saw ALOT of bands. Some of which were Seabird, Rapture Ruckus, Mumsdollar, Kutless, Relient K, All Left Out, Elemeno P, Ruby Frost, and so many other good ones i cant remember them all.

And im also going to see Taylor with Hot Chelle Rae on March 16th 2012, and maybe on the 17th too if I can get another ticket :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I saw Taylor when she was opening for Brad Paisley along with Kelly Pickler and Kenny Chesney. I went to the Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana concert, the Fearless tour, the Jonas Brothers, another Miley one, Emily Osment and Avery, and 2 Speak Now shows! Concerts are my absolute favorite things ever! :) I also really want to go to CMA Fest this summer, but I doubt I'll get to. Do you think Taylor will be at it since she's done it the last few years? And I would also love to see Lady Gaga and Nikki Minaj someday!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I've been to quite a lot of concerts including Taylor Swift (best ever), Katy Perry, Florence & the machine, Paloma Faith, Eliza Doolittle, Panic! at the Disco, Ellie Goulding, Regina Spektor, Marina & the diamonds, The Drums and others.
    As you can see I like a wide range of music :)
    Omg and I'm seeing Laura Marling soon which I'm so excited about because I LOVE her!

RE: Who have you seen in concert?

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I live for concerts, but I've only been to a few so far.

27/5/09 - Lynyrd Skynyrd with Aynsley Lister
    24/06/09 - Neil Young with Laura Marling
    11/10/09 - Franz Ferdinand with Music Go Music
    25/10/10 - My Chemical Romance with Twin Atlantic
    3/12/10 - 30 Seconds To Mars with Enter Shikari and Funeral Party
    15/2/11 - My Chemical Romance with Lost Alone and the Blackout
    10/10/11 - You Me At Six with Deaf Havana and Lower Than Atlantis
    28/1/12 - Panic! at the Disco with ME

I'd love to go see Brand New, Fall Out Boy (if they ever tour again), Patrick Stump, and My Chemical Romance (again) sometime as well. I want to see Taylor Swift as well, but I'm not sure her concerts would be my scene.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I saw Westlife when I was like 10. It was my first concert ever, I loved them when I was younger.

Aaaand... Taylor. It's rare a celebrity decided to stop by Sweden so I haven't been on a lot. I wouldn't really be instrested going on a concert if it's not Taylor, One Direction, Parachute or like Hot chelle Rae. I would also go though if maybe Justin Bieber decided to stop by. Just because.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Taylor Swift Fearless with Kellie Pickler and Glorianna; Taylor Swift headlining at the Cavendish Beach Music Festival with Bruce Guthro(sp?), Dean Brody, Tara Oram and a few others; Taylor Swift with Needtobreathe and that other guy(I have no clue what his name is :P); Dean Brody, Aaron Lines and Derric Ruttan at the CMT Hitlist tour; Johnny Reid with Bruce Guthro and another guy who's name I can't remember. I think that's it, excluding small local stuff that I've seen.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I saw Taylor in London for Fearless and Speak Now :D I've also seen Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Glee Live in concert, all last year I also saw Lady Antebellum last year and just bought more tickets to see them today!! Waiting on tickets to be released for The Band Perry, they are coming to the UK in march!!!!!!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I'm not that person that goes to concerts without really loving the artist and since I'm not that big of a fan to music here in Sweden I haven't been able to go to many concerts.

I've seen Carola (a swedish singer) and met her. I've also seen Eric Saade (another Swedish singer) but not in a "real" concert.
    10-24-09 did I see MUSE in Stockholm Sweden
    03-09-11 Taylor Swift, Oslo Norway
    11-22-11 Taylor Swift, New York City, US
    I had the opportunity to see Coldplay once but I had a big test and had to give my ticket away and I still regret it

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Hilary Duff
    Miley Cyrus
    Taylor!!
    Ke$ha
    Taylor!!-Best night of my life!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Ive seen Hedley with lights and these kids wear crowns
    Taylor on july 16
    im going to go see hedley again on march 13th
    and Taylor again at capital hoedown:D
    and ive been to We day twice they have a lot of musical guests so i got to see down with webster,nelly furtado,shawn desman and a ton of others:)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I've seen:
    Def Leppard, Styx & Foreigner.
    Dwight Yokam & Brooks & Dunn
    Taylor Swift, Kellie Pickler & Gloriana.
    Taylor Swift & Rascal Flatts.
    Taylor Swift, Needtobreathe & James Wesley
    Cheap Trick
    George Jones
    Sugarland & Little Big Town
    Jason Aldean, Thompson Square & Chris Young.
    The Judds
    Halfway to Hazard & Charlie Daniels
    I'm going to see Miranda Lambert, Jerrod Neimann, & Chris Young soon.
    I'm sure theres more I'm forgetting.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale! I was Fearless on 8.30.09. Long Live 10.11.11!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 6:01 PM

ive seen Shania Twain
    Taylor Swift with Kellie Pickler and Gloriana
    Taylor Swift with James Wesley and NeedToBreathe
    Taylor Swift with Adam Brand and NeedToBreathe

----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM

LoveSparkleSwift wrote:
    I saw Taylor when she was opening for Brad Paisley along with Kelly Pickler and Kenny Chesney. I went to the Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana concert, the Fearless tour, the Jonas Brothers, another Miley one, Emily Osment and Avery, and 2 Speak Now shows! Concerts are my absolute favorite things ever! :) I also really want to go to CMA Fest this summer, but I doubt I'll get to. Do you think Taylor will be at it since she's done it the last few years? And I would also love to see Lady Gaga and Nikki Minaj someday!

I can almost guarantee Taylor will do it this year. She's done it ever year since 2007! I almost have enough for my ticket, I've just got to wait for my friend to get enough for his! lol.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM

speak_meow13 wrote:
    LoveSparkleSwift wrote:

I can almost guarantee Taylor will do it this year. She's done it ever year since 2007! I almost have enough for my ticket, I've just got to wait for my friend to get enough for his! lol.

Aaahh!! I hope I get to go!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:48 PM

- Taylor Swift and Morgan Evans , March 10th 2009 , Melbourne,Australia
    - Taylor Swift and Gloriana , February 10th 2010, Melbourne,Australia
    - Keith Urban and Lady Antebellum, April 9th 2011 , Melbourne,Australia
    - Miley Cyrus and Michael Paynter , June 23rd 2011, Melbourne,Australia
    - Miley Cyrus and Michael Paynter, June 24th 2011, Melbourne,Australia

upcoming concerts
    -Taylor Swift and Hot Chelle Rae ,March 12th 2012,Melbourne,Australia
    -Taylor Swift and Hot Chelle Rae, March 13th 2012,Melbourne,Australia
    -Taylor Swift and Hot Chelle Rae , March 14th 2012,Melbourne,Australia

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I have seen so many people that if I were to make a list, I would probably end up forgetting people so right now I will just name off my favorites and how many times that I have seen them so far and then maybe later I will add other people later.

James Otto-2 times 2008 & 2011 (no where near to being enough)
    Alison Krauss & Union Stations-3 times 1997, 2003, & 2005
    LeAnn Rimes-2 times 1997 & 2006
    Tanya Tucker-2 times 1992 & 1994
    Trace Adkins-7 times, 1997, 2002 (2), 2003, 2004, & 2005 (2)
    Darryl Worley-2 times 2002 & 2005
    Brad Paisley-5 times 2000, 2001, 2002, 2006, & 2008
    Kenny Chesney-2 times 2001 & 2003
    Toby Keith-2 times 1999 & 2001
    Hal Ketchum-once 2005
    Brooks & Dunn-once 2003
    Diamond Rio-3 times 2000, 2004, & 2007
    SheDaisy-none (Where are they these days?)
    Taylor Swift- none yet

God bless you and all of my favorites always!!!

Holly

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Britney Spears 12/2/01
    Jonas Brothers/Rooney 3/22/08
    Demi Lovato 7/26/08
    Jonas Brothers/Demi Lovato 8/16/08
    Jonas Brothers/Jordin Sparks/Honor Society/Jessie James 7/14/09
    Meaghan Martin 7/25/09
    Taylor/Kellie Pickler/Gloriana 8/27/09 & 3/19/10
    Daughtry/Lifehouse/Cavo 3/21/10
    Meatloaf/Lisa Bouchelle 7/16/10
    Jonas Brothers/Demi Lovato 8/16/10 & 8/21/10
    Lady Antebellum 8/27/10
    Jonas Brothers/Demi Lovato/David Archuletta/Allstar Weekend/other people 8/28/10
    Carrie Underwood/Billy Currington/Sons of Silvia 11/5/10
    Taylor/NeedToBreathe/Danny Gokey 7/20/11
    Selena Gomez/Allstar Weekend 8/20/11

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Taylor Swift
    Britney Spears
    Hilary Duff
    Miley Cyrus
    Jonas Brothers
    Demi Lovato
    Nicki Minaj
    Cheetah Girls
    Daughtry
    Kelly Clarkson
    Cher
    Shaggy
    Wiz Khalifa
    Snoop Dogg
    Rascal Flatts
    Needtobreathe
    ----------------------------------

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I've seen 3 Taylor Swift Concerts

May 12th 2010 (Fearless Tour)

July 20th 2011 (Speak Now Tour)

November 21st (Speak Now Tour)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Taylor Swift (x2) - ...Eagerly awaiting the Speak Now Tour in March 2012!
    Hilary Duff (x2)
    Miley Cyrus

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.