Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Confessions

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I Confess i don't know if i like the new TC or absolutly hate it.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 11:52 PM

I confess I wish there was someone here to talk to. I haven't been able to chat on a Taylor board in over a month.

Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 1:13 AM

I confess I wish I could help my friends more... :(

Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I confess I'm mad because I had to make a new TC account

Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I confess that even though this place is not technically open yet, and theres still time for stuff to be added or changed, I have a feeling were not going to get our old accounts back, or posts/threads back, or hearting or signatures or anything. But we shall see i guess

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I confess that I love the new TC! I do miss the old one though...

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I confess I hate this new TC.. The old one was really great..

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:22 PM

KaylaW31 wrote:

I second that. :sob: oh wait...that doesn't work... :(

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:23 PM

longlivetaylorswift wrote:
    KaylaW31 wrote:

Nothing works anymore!!

Why did they have to change TC! Why!

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM

KaylaW31 wrote:
    KaylaW31 wrote:

Nothing works anymore!!

I know :sob:

I loved TC how it was...

By the way who were you on TC?

I'm Panda (longlivetaylorswift).

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:35 PM

KaylaW31 wrote:
    KaylaW31 wrote:

Nothing works anymore!!

I loved TC how it was...

Me too, and the old TC was rather pretty too.. This one is bland..

Honestly.. After all this time off TC I forgot my name.. I think it was KaylaW31, too.. Although I can't be too sure..
    Nobody really knew me anyways, so I'll just start new!

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I confess that I'm really mad about all the things we lost.. I mean, we have nothing to remember old TC and all the memories we made..

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I confess, I'm not sure how to use the new TC yet! But i'm sure I will get used to it! :)

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:58 PM

KaylaW31 wrote:
    KaylaW31 wrote:
    KaylaW31 wrote:

Nothing works anymore!!

I loved TC how it was...

Me too, and the old TC was rather pretty too.. This one is bland..

Honestly.. After all this time off TC I forgot my name.. I think it was KaylaW31, too.. Although I can't be too sure..
    Nobody really knew me anyways, so I'll just start new!

oh :p haha yea....I really liked the look and everything about tc....it was so TAYLOR

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I confess that I don't know what to do, I guess I gotta give you part 2 of my confessions

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Nit4sz wrote:
    I confess that even though this place is not technically open yet, and theres still time for stuff to be added or changed, I have a feeling were not going to get our old accounts back, or posts/threads back, or hearting or signatures or anything. But we shall see i guess

I agree and it makes me sad that the previous forums and our old accounts are probably just gone forever. :( But the new forums seem pretty awesome too, I think I just need to get used to them and allow for time to develop and redevelop friendships with other Swifties/allowing the forums to grow and have a lot more threads and responses and personality, etc.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I confess that I really wish I still had access to old PMs.... Because I'm going out with a special girl (she's fucking sexy ) who I messaged a lot on the old TC.... I was looking forward to seeing those messages again since I hadn't since we started going out! And this brings up another confession... Yes, I'm bisexual. No, I don't care what people think. If they don't respect it they can just keep their comments to themselves and be happy that Swifties can once again socialize with each other with the same... old... special little.... URL.... Yeah, that's the best I can do.
    Now just be a happy family.
    --- Spazkitten's girlfriend
    See my avatar up there? That's my buddy Peanut!! He's got guinea pig swag

May the odds be ever in your favor...

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Suzie wrote:
    I confess that I really wish I still had access to old PMs.... Because I'm going out with a special girl (she's fucking sexy ) who I messaged a lot on the old TC.... I was looking forward to seeing those messages again since I hadn't since we started going out! And this brings up another confession... Yes, I'm bisexual. No, I don't care what people think. If they don't respect it they can just keep their comments to themselves and be happy that Swifties can once again socialize with each other with the same... old... special little.... URL.... Yeah, that's the best I can do.
    Now just be a happy family.

Hey there :) I don't judge at all, I personally love female bisexuals :D You're welcome here

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I confess that I wish I was better at making friends, & didn't have such severe social anxiety.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know I still got a shot in the dark!"

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Fear13ssDragon wrote:
    I confess that I wish I was better at making friends, & didn't have such severe social anxiety.

I know how you feel. I get the worst pains in my stomach when I get really anxious :/
    I wish I could just get over it and have some confidence around other people and not be so damn shy...
    ---------
    Hit me with those green eyes baby as the lights go down..

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.