Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Hunger Games

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 2:06 PM Popular

This is where we can discuss the book and movie when it comes out.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Hunger Games

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 2:09 PM

LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH!!!!!

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 2:10 PM

TEAM PEETA FOREVER!!!!

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Peeta is 100% in love with me. I love this book! One of my favourites. I liked Catching Fire too.

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I'm not obsessive......

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I am IN LOVE with The Hunger Games! Here are some things I've been dying to share with someone:

1. I am on chapter six of Mockingjay right now and I LOVE it!
    2. I am going to buy a Mockingjay pin soon! ($12 at Hot Topic)
    3. I am team Peeta 113%!
    4. Katniss is like, my role model!
    5. I am going to see the movie on March 23! (wearing my Mockingjay pin)
    6.I was so excited when Taylor released Safe and Sound for the movie sountrack!
    (Wich I'll be buying)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!

RE: The Hunger Games

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I am a massive fan of these books. ( I think my blog pretty much showcases my obsession on tumblr ha ha)
    They are INCREDIBLE.
    I am...words can't even explain how excited I am for the films.
    Jennifer Lawrence is just...perfect. And Josh...ugh.
    They're gonna be amazing.
    Cool with the whole Team Gale/Peeta thing though...this isn't twilight lol :P

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I made this awhile ago...

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I. Legit. Can't. Wait. Midnight Premiere ALL THE WAY!!

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I can't wait for the movie to come out!!!! I just LOOOOOOOOVE those books!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:32 PM

My friend says i am the craziest person she has ever met. I love Josh Hutcherson and i have pictures of him in my locker. The Hunger Games is one of the best books ever!

1. Jen avatar Jen

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:33 PM

The books are amaaaaazing!! Can't wait for the movie. That graphic is amazing @SimplySwift

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 6:21 PM

I think I'm unhealthily obsessed with the Hunger Games. They are literally my other half, besides Taylor, of course. I cannot wait for the movie. It is going to be EPIC.

RE: The Hunger Games

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I just had a mini heart attack when I read this... here's how it went...
    1. My mouth drops wide open.
    2. I cover my mouth and scream for ten minutes.
    3. I start dancing (really bad) around my room making the noise of a... screaming cat?
    4. I decide to tell my mom so, as I try to stop screaming, I run out the door... forgetting it's
    closed.
    5. I run downstairs screaming, "Mom! Mo-AH! AAAH! MOOOOOOOOOOM! GUESS
    WHAT?! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"
    6. I get to my mom and when I start to talk, I take a deep breath and say,
    "GHERHKGDBERJDRJGERJKGERUIGH!"
    7. Then, my mom is like, "What?" and I tell her... "TAYLOR SWIFT IS GOING TO HAVE
    ANOTHER SONG ON THE HUNGER GAMES SOUNDTRACK- NOT JUST SAFE
    AND SOUND! DID YOU KNOW THAT THE SOUNDTRACK COMES OUT MARCH
    20? I'M GONNA GET THAT BY THE WAY! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!"

Thanks for reading...

2. Jen avatar Jen

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 7:53 PM

AHHHHHHH!!!! ANOTHER song?!?! Yayyyyyyyy!! Made my day!

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I LOVE the Hunger Games. I'm just starting the Third book and am beyond excited for the movie to come out. I Love Petra and Katniss. I Like started freaking out in excitement when I heard that Taylor was doing a second song for the movie

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I seriously love this books. I´ve been a fan of them since the summer :) I cannot wait until the movie comes out! I have my own countdown :P When I found out Tay was singing in the soundtrack,I almost had a heart attack! My two favorite things in the wolrd coming together! I love Taylor more than anything so this was such a cool thing

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I'm so excited to see the Movie! I loved the books :) As soon as I saw Taylor had tweeted something with the hashtag #TheHungerGames my heart skipped like ten beats! And now its rumored that she might have a second song on the soundtrack, according to someone who interviewed her today. I hope thats true, I'd love another Taylor song!

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I love the book series! I can't wait to see the movie!

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:11 AM

SimplySwift wrote:

I just had a mini heart attack when I read this... here's how it went...
    1. My mouth drops wide open.
    2. I cover my mouth and scream for ten minutes.
    3. I start dancing (really bad) around my room making the noise of a... screaming cat?
    4. I decide to tell my mom so, as I try to stop screaming, I run out the door... forgetting it's
    closed.
    5. I run downstairs screaming, "Mom! Mo-AH! AAAH! MOOOOOOOOOOM! GUESS
    WHAT?! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"
    6. I get to my mom and when I start to talk, I take a deep breath and say,
    "GHERHKGDBERJDRJGERJKGERUIGH!"
    7. Then, my mom is like, "What?" and I tell her... "TAYLOR SWIFT IS GOING TO HAVE
    ANOTHER SONG ON THE HUNGER GAMES SOUNDTRACK- NOT JUST SAFE
    AND SOUND! DID YOU KNOW THAT THE SOUNDTRACK COMES OUT MARCH
    20? I'M GONNA GET THAT BY THE WAY! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!"

Thanks for reading...

REAL OR NOT REAL?!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.