Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: VENT 1.0

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I think my friend hates me...

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM

SimplySwift wrote:

Why would she hate you?

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:58 PM

everyone in school hates me.

RE: Re: VENT 1.0

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM

TaylorFanForever13 wrote:
    SimplySwift wrote:

Why would she hate you?

I have no clue. It's just that every single time I see her, she talks about her other friend and why she's the best friend anyone can have. I feel like she's trying to make me feel... I don't know. She's just really mean and gets mad at me over everything. She gets mad at me more than anyone else and I don't even do anything to make her mad.

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I HATE people who are not nice. Period.

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I've liked this boy for three years and he has a girlfriend now. I used to want them to break up for my own selfish reasons, but I felt like a really bad person for thinking that. I mean, if you like someone enough you should be happy for them, right? Now, I really don't want them to break up because they seem perfect for each other, yet I hope that someday I can a least cough up the nerve to have a full conversation with him. Oh, and they'll look beautiful together at junior prom too. Le sigh

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:09 PM

The guy I like keeps playing with my feelings and it´s driving me nuts. He´s such a jerk! I don´t know why I like him, to be honest.

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Just when I actually feel happy, something always has to go wrong. :'(

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Fear13ssDragon wrote:

I know that feeling :(

:hug:

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Zero wrote:
    Fear13ssDragon wrote:

Thanks, :)
    It's just, I made a thread, got kind of hurt, & now I need it deleted. Idk how to do that. :/

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Fear13ssDragon wrote:
    Zero wrote:
    Fear13ssDragon wrote:

Thanks, :)
    It's just, I made a thread, got kind of hurt, & now I need it deleted. Idk how to do that. :/

Try flagging it as inappropriate, and changing it to please delete this, or edit the post to be inapropriate and im pretty sure it will get deleted pretty fast

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:43 PM

i don't think i have a best friend anymore. because she is hanging around with our school's version of 'The Plastics.'

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM

More sour candy today, more painful palate. :(

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Some people are just so annoying! >:[

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:17 PM

School sucks.
    End of story.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With your face and the beautiful eyes.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:10 AM

kerri wrote:
    School sucks.
    End of story.

100% agree
    -o--------------------o-----------------------
    signatures made by me!!!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:08 AM

She should keep in mind there is nothing I do better then revenge.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad this is back. I need my swiftie support. :P

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I'm in the middle of my GCSEs, which are really important exams and I'm just so stressed and little things make me cry and all this and I don't know how I'm going to deal with even more important exams like A Levels and University.
    Teachers just make is worse and I cried in front of one of my teachers because they were being really mean to me. I'm such a weakling. :/
    Sorry, I just needed to let this out.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM

IM So tired of rain all time
    no snow for us only in Cumbria lol.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.