Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Boy Talk! (boys only)

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Starting to feel the need to post in the girls only thread.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Any gym rats here? School killed me the last 2 semesters, as well as a shoulder injury. But I am trying to get back on track. Hoping to resume lifting soon. Just doing cardio until this tendinitis finally heals up.

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Douglas wrote:

Yeah, I think we should go and spam them, 4 completely unrequired posts right there! ^^^

Starting to think we are actually the mature ones... They have no self control at all!

So cute! ^^^

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:44 AM

darkboots wrote:
    so does anyone here listen to any artists other than taylor, if so who. I listen to Marilyn Manson a lot too.

Even though I listen to alot of country im still a rock guy at heart. Stuff I listen to quite alot is Muse (been my fav band for nearly 8 years now) Smashing Pumpkins, Silversun Pickups, Dead Sara, Guns N Roses, Avenged Sevenfold, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Boston, Rush, Black Sabbath, and a ton of others. Love my Taylor Swift to mellow me out but gotta have that fill of rock too!

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Douglas wrote:
    Any gym rats here? School killed me the last 2 semesters, as well as a shoulder injury. But I am trying to get back on track. Hoping to resume lifting soon. Just doing cardio until this tendinitis finally heals up.

I rarely go to the gym, although I do have a couple of dumbbells, pull up bar and a sit up bench at home :)
    I don't want to build too much muscle because I don't want to be too heavy, I'm already 11 stones. The only area I am bothered about having great muscle definition is my six pack and I've got that covered.

So cute! ^^^

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:47 AM

JustMeJustin wrote:
    darkboots wrote:
    so does anyone here listen to any artists other than taylor, if so who. I listen to Marilyn Manson a lot too.

Even though I listen to alot of country im still a rock guy at heart. Stuff I listen to quite alot is Muse (been my fav band for nearly 8 years now) Smashing Pumpkins, Silversun Pickups, Dead Sara, Guns N Roses, Avenged Sevenfold, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Boston, Rush, Black Sabbath, and a ton of others. Love my Taylor Swift to mellow me out but gotta have that fill of rock too!

Before I discovered Taylor, I did listen to that kind of music a lot, I still enjoy listening to it :) It's what I was brought up listening to. Do you listen to Queen at all? They are a bit old but they have done some classics :)

So cute! ^^^

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:49 AM

John2213 wrote:
    Douglas wrote:

I rarely go to the gym, although I do have a couple of dumbbells, pull up bar and a sit up bench at home :)
    I don't want to build too much muscle because I don't want to be too heavy, I'm already 11 stones. The only area I am bothered about having great muscle definition is my six pack and I've got that covered.

So cute! ^^^

No such thing as too heavy when its muscle.

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:54 AM

John2213 wrote:
    JustMeJustin wrote:
    darkboots wrote:

Before I discovered Taylor, I did listen to that kind of music a lot, I still enjoy listening to it :) It's what I was brought up listening to. Do you listen to Queen at all? They are a bit old but they have done some classics :)

So cute! ^^^

Yep love Queen!!!!!! Rock is what I was brought up with too, if you would have told me even 2 years ago Id listen to Taylor Swift on my own time and not just on radio, I would have called you a liar lol

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Douglas wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    Douglas wrote:

So cute! ^^^

No such thing as too heavy when its muscle.

I already have decent muscles, 2 years ago I was only 9 stone, and now I'm 11 stone, so if I get any heavier then I won't be as good at cycling or at karting because I will be too heavy, so that's why :)

So cute! ^^^

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:57 AM

JustMeJustin wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    JustMeJustin wrote:
    darkboots wrote:

So cute! ^^^

Yep love Queen!!!!!! Rock is what I was brought up with too, if you would have told me even 2 years ago Id listen to Taylor Swift on my own time and not just on radio, I would have called you a liar lol

They are awesome :) I think it's a similar story with me, I knew she existed and I liked her music but I only really started to love her when I heard the first few singles from Red last year, and I only bought all her music this year :)

So cute! ^^^

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 9:01 AM

John2213 wrote:
    JustMeJustin wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    JustMeJustin wrote:
    darkboots wrote:

So cute! ^^^

They are awesome :) I think it's a similar story with me, I knew she existed and I liked her music but I only really started to love her when I heard the first few singles from Red last year, and I only bought all her music this year :)

So cute! ^^^

Yep same here, always had known about her and listened to her songs on radio since she first came out, would download a few here and there, never really started listening to her alot though until Speak Now came out. And even more yet when Red came out. My friends still dont understand how my phone playlist has hard rock playing one moment and Taylor the next lol

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM

JustMeJustin wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    JustMeJustin wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    JustMeJustin wrote:
    darkboots wrote:

So cute! ^^^

So cute! ^^^

Yep same here, always had known about her and listened to her songs on radio since she first came out, would download a few here and there, never really started listening to her alot though until Speak Now came out. And even more yet when Red came out. My friends still dont understand how my phone playlist has hard rock playing one moment and Taylor the next lol

I get the the same, 'How can you listen to Taylor Swift and still like this music?'

So cute! ^^^

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 1:07 PM

John2213 wrote:
    Douglas wrote:

Yeah, I think we should go and spam them, 4 completely unrequired posts right there! ^^^

Starting to think we are actually the mature ones... They have no self control at all!

So cute! ^^^

true.

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    What is it with boys and inappropriate topics at the dinner table?

We talk about inappropriate things all the time, not just at the dinner table hahahaha But seriously you'd have to be a guy to understand

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 2:33 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Swiftie911 wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    What is it with boys and inappropriate topics at the dinner table?

We talk about inappropriate things all the time, not just at the dinner table hahahaha But seriously you'd have to be a guy to understand

So true!

So cute! ^^^

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 2:35 PM

John2213 wrote:
    JustMeJustin wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    JustMeJustin wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    JustMeJustin wrote:
    darkboots wrote:

So cute! ^^^

So cute! ^^^

I get the the same, 'How can you listen to Taylor Swift and still like this music?'

So cute! ^^^

I don't listen to much rock, but I like some

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Sometimes I feel it's pointless arguing with women.

So cute! ^^^

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM

John2213 wrote:
    Sometimes I feel it's pointless arguing with women.

So cute! ^^^

true, for the most part the only want to be told they are right.

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM

seems like I talked some sense into those immature girls, they the "2" thread got deleted.

girls sometimes act so ridiculously, don't they?

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM

darkboots wrote:
    seems like I talked some sense into those immature girls, they the "2" thread got deleted.

girls sometimes act so ridiculously, don't they?

I think the first one got deleted, which kind of makes sense considering that the starter of the thread hadn't logged on in 4 months. So the name of the thread was changed to 'Girl Talk'. We are chilled and calm, such drama isn't necessary!

So cute! ^^^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.