Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

If you had your own album, what would you name it?

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:28 AM

If you had your own album what would you name it?
just curious
I think mine would be "Blue Eyes" because a majority of the songs I write are about this "person" with blue eyes.
so tell me yours and why you'd name it that! XD

https://www.facebook.com/KatieThing
^^^^^ my music page on facebook =)

"I didn't say half the things I wanted to"

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: If you had your own album, what would you name it?

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:10 PM

You know, that's funny cause in English at the moment, we are doing a Band profile and creating a band and all that so mine is......The Curtains and the lead singer is Rod Drapes!!!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Idk maybe six string or beautiful heart cause I have two songs that r titled that

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Omg you guys have really perfect album names! If they actually existed the names are definitely making me want to check them out!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Lonely boy

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I would name it " GREEN " :)

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:16 AM

For Me or Words Are Just Words, those are 2 songs I've written.
    My amazing avi is by Tanya!

Flic made me Rainbow the unicorn!

Daya made me that flawless graphic!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:17 AM

New Year New Times, delicate or...... Sparkles are sparkles, rain is rain! :)

1.Me2.cloudnine 3.Daya Av ForeverEnchanted13

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:09 AM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    Past, Present and Pain

I love that title!!!! It's so creative!!

TaylorHeart13/TwinkleSwift
    http://[/signature]

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM

SleeplessNights wrote:
    Picture Frames

:)

I love that titile!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:59 PM

If I had to name my album right now I'd call it Texas Boots for several reasons:
    1) It's the title of a love song I've written
    2) It's not too direct and specific, so it could cover a wide variety of topics
    3) Imagine how great the photo shoot would be

Graphics made by me :)

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM

The Night Season

Mostly because anytime I write anything it's often dark and twisted, if not macabre.
    Lend me your ears (and your opinions)? Pretty, please.
    & Again?

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Self titled :)

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:23 PM

For Them
    Just so it can really say "These are all the things Ive felt and held back, and I need to tell everyone now" :) x

All by me :) x

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I'd call it Don't go...

I was thinking about this a while back :3 x

What did the ocean say to the sand?
    Nothing it just waved!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:31 PM

well i think '' different feelings " and it took me a while to figure it out

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 5:16 AM

I think, Love, Lies, truth & Pain. Or Moving Foward.
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Te

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 5:17 AM

lovelykate13 wrote:
    13sparks wrote:
    enchanted

just because the word explains so many things and brings a little tingle to my heart

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I read somewhere that Taylor was going to name "Speak Now" "Enchanted" before she wrote the song Speak Now.

Ya thats true

Thanks ^

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:53 AM

i think i'd call it Dare to Dream
    a few days ago i thought about it and this is the one i liked the most :)

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:55 AM

through my eyes :)
    I think?

Both made my me

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:59 AM

the journey

because people are just getting to know me and the journey has just started
    Taylor Swift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.