1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

If you had your own album, what would you name it?

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:28 AM

If you had your own album what would you name it?
just curious
I think mine would be "Blue Eyes" because a majority of the songs I write are about this "person" with blue eyes.
so tell me yours and why you'd name it that! XD

https://www.facebook.com/KatieThing
^^^^^ my music page on facebook =)

"I didn't say half the things I wanted to"

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: If you had your own album, what would you name it?

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:10 PM

You know, that's funny cause in English at the moment, we are doing a Band profile and creating a band and all that so mine is......The Curtains and the lead singer is Rod Drapes!!!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Idk maybe six string or beautiful heart cause I have two songs that r titled that

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Omg you guys have really perfect album names! If they actually existed the names are definitely making me want to check them out!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Lonely boy

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I would name it " GREEN " :)

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:16 AM

For Me or Words Are Just Words, those are 2 songs I've written.
    My amazing avi is by Tanya!

Flic made me Rainbow the unicorn!

Daya made me that flawless graphic!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:17 AM

New Year New Times, delicate or...... Sparkles are sparkles, rain is rain! :)

1.Me2.cloudnine 3.Daya Av ForeverEnchanted13

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:09 AM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    Past, Present and Pain

I love that title!!!! It's so creative!!

TaylorHeart13/TwinkleSwift
    http://[/signature]

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM

SleeplessNights wrote:
    Picture Frames

:)

I love that titile!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:59 PM

If I had to name my album right now I'd call it Texas Boots for several reasons:
    1) It's the title of a love song I've written
    2) It's not too direct and specific, so it could cover a wide variety of topics
    3) Imagine how great the photo shoot would be

Graphics made by me :)

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM

The Night Season

Mostly because anytime I write anything it's often dark and twisted, if not macabre.
    Lend me your ears (and your opinions)? Pretty, please.
    & Again?

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Self titled :)

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:23 PM

For Them
    Just so it can really say "These are all the things Ive felt and held back, and I need to tell everyone now" :) x

All by me :) x

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I'd call it Don't go...

I was thinking about this a while back :3 x

What did the ocean say to the sand?
    Nothing it just waved!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:31 PM

well i think '' different feelings " and it took me a while to figure it out

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 5:16 AM

I think, Love, Lies, truth & Pain. Or Moving Foward.
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Te

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 5:17 AM

lovelykate13 wrote:
    13sparks wrote:
    enchanted

just because the word explains so many things and brings a little tingle to my heart

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I read somewhere that Taylor was going to name "Speak Now" "Enchanted" before she wrote the song Speak Now.

Ya thats true

Thanks ^

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:53 AM

i think i'd call it Dare to Dream
    a few days ago i thought about it and this is the one i liked the most :)

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:55 AM

through my eyes :)
    I think?

Both made my me

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:59 AM

the journey

because people are just getting to know me and the journey has just started
    Taylor Swift