Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Poem

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Good evening Swifties,

I wrote a poem about somebody I've known for several years through some ups and downs. I'm very proud of what I wrote because it's from the heart. This person knows this poem exists but she hasn't read it yet. She will when the time is right (and when she has something to trade me for it, per our trading writing pieces agreement :) ).

At the moment I'm the only person in the world that's read it. There are some wonderfully creative people here on TC and I'd love to get some feedback on it. I'm not posting it here because I don't want it to show up on a Google search. If you want to read it and give me some feedback then drop me a line.

Thank you!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Poem

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:58 PM

i'd love to read it !

https://www.facebook.com/KatieThing
    ^^^^^ my music page on facebook =)

"I didn't say half the things I wanted to"

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM

lovelykate13 wrote:
    i'd love to read it !

https://www.facebook.com/KatieThing
    ^^^^^ my music page on facebook =)

"I didn't say half the things I wanted to"

Thanks! I sent it your way.

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM

i wanna read it!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 2:57 AM

yasy13 wrote:
    i wanna read it!

Thanks! Sent your way.

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I'd love to read it!
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world will turn RED on March 28th, 2013

[url=http://i50.tinypic.com/245hxfq.jpg]http://i50.tinypic.com/245hxfq.jpg[/url][[/signature]

RE: My Poem

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:30 PM

can i read it?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.