1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

One to one songwriting contest

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM

This songwriting contest has a twist. This content will be only against two people but many can join its like a 'your song vs. someone else's song.' Get it? Before we begin I will be collecting swifties who do want to enter and I will give it three days. After the three days I will pair each of the usernames and message all of u and who you'll be competing against and I will give all the other little details get it now? Ok let's begin
Winners will get to compete against the other winners and we will go till 2 are left
Entries: (closed)

RESULTS FOR ROUND 3
1st place is Fearlessly_Red13 with her song (First day)
2nd place: is Staybeautiful137 with her song (Into the light)
3rd place: is s_tay_beautiful with her song (My front door)
Speak Now award: goes to 13TSwizzle13 with her song (Best years)

CONGRATS! GRAPHICS FOR WINNERS

Please do me a favor It would mean the world too me if you just simply cut and paste this link at the top where you put your URL please help me???!!!!!?? Just cut and paste this
Please tell me if you did vote for me cause I will love you forever!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: One to one songwriting contest

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Bum please enter

Re: One to one songwriting contest

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I'll enter!

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 7:42 PM

ooh I'd LOVE to enter!! :D
    " If your lucky enough to be different, don't ever change."

~ Taylor Swift ~

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 7:51 PM

K I will put your names on the list and I will message u when u have been paired up with another songwriter I will look at both of the songs and I will choose who goes on and thank u so much for entering

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I'll enter.

thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo
    Camryn xoxo

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Cool! I'll do that!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Ok I will put u swifties in too and thank for entering I will message u when it's time

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:05 AM

i swear i am the only one online

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Ummm ok well I'm online

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I'll enter!!! It sounds like fun!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I'll enter!!!!! :) x

All by me :) x

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Ok thanks for entering I will put both u in!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Bump

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:00 PM

i will enter:)

CHECK OUT MY GRAPHIC STORE!:)
    BURNING RED GRAPHICS

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:03 PM

I'll enter with my song Airport Kisses that I wrote last December. Would you like me to send it you now or later? :)

Graphics made by me :)

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I'll enter!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:32 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    I'll enter with my song Airport Kisses that I wrote last December. Would you like me to send it you now or later? :)

Graphics made by me :)

Later when I pair u up with someone to compete against

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I'll enter

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Thank u for entering I will message u when u have been paired

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Can I enter? I would love to!
    xoxo
    Bianca
    xoxo