1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Depression at its worst.

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I'm seriously starting to get depressed. I know one friend who cut themself once, and another who cut herself 17 times. I know one other friend who tried suicide with a knife. Three times. All this pressure from school, friends, family...eh :\
If ya wanna chat or something:
Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Depression at its worst.

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM

That is soo sad. Try to make your friends/family feel better.
    Tell them that they are worth living, try to get them to stop doing that to themselves and show them how much you appreciate them.

Hope this helps!

Graphic Shop

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I am going through this too....You're not alone. if you need to talk,...PM me :)

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I feel like it's always a struggle for me because even though I know some people are getting through worst things than I am, I feel like...I shouldn't be here..I shouldnT' be living. But I pick myself up and go to school everyday and forget about these sad depressing things. Watching people laugh and smile make me smile too even though it might not be so genuine...
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, SWIFTIES!

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I know how it feels to be your friend who cut 17 times. You just need to be there for them if they need you but don't pressure them into doing anything like speaking to a counsellor etc. That will only make it worse. Try to be as understanding as you possibly can. Hope this helps :) x

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:12 PM

I just try to avoid sharp objects. it helps cause it stops reminding you of it.
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:23 PM

MiserableMagical13 wrote:
    I just try to avoid sharp objects. it helps cause it stops reminding you of it.

Yeah, I can relate to that

RE: Depression at its worst.

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Aw, I'm sorry :( I haven't known anyone that tried to kill themselves, but me and plenty of my other friends have contemplated killing themselves. My friend Lizzy told me she sometimes holds a knife to her heart and considers ending it all, but stops herself. Sorry, I know that doesn't help at all, but remember that there's a light at the end of every tunnel. Things will get better, I promise. Being depressed isn't fun: Been there, done that. Hope you feel better :)
    ~Sasha~

*I say NO to bullying.

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Remind yourself of all the good things you have in your life. Write them down as a list or something. Then whenever you feel really depressed you can look at all the things you have to live for. I hope your friends feel better and don't try to harm themselves anymore. I really don't have any experience with this type of stuff but if you ever just need to talk or rant to someone, I'm here for you. Feel free to PM me at any time. I will try to help in any way I can!
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world will turn RED on March 28th, 2013

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Take some time out for yourself and do things you love. All the best.

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Keep your head up. Think positive. Take a break from things. Have time to yourself. PM me if you ever wanna talk!

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Many Depression appears to have their roots in Past Lives. That, the impact of past lives tragedy can have a strong influence on our current lives.

But, meditation is one of the most powerful natural remedies for depression, and it is effective on a number of levels:

1. First of all, it will help you to calm down and find some inner peace. At the very least, it gives your body and mind some much needed time to rest and rejuvenate on a deep level. A build up of stress is one of the most common factors involved in the onset of depression, and so anything you can do to reduce or eliminate stress in your life will be of tremendous benefit. Taking time out to meditate or to listen to a guided meditation will be time very well spent.

2. Meditation causes your body to release endorphins and neurotransmitters such as serotonin, which is a chemical that helps maintain a "happy feeling," and seems to help keep our moods under control by helping with sleep, calming anxiety, and relieving depression.

3. Meditation helps to purge the body and the nervous system of toxins and stresses that build up as a result of depressed, negative thinking. If you’ve ever suffered from clinical depression, then you’ll know that it can affect your whole body, leaving you feeling lethargic, unmotivated and physically exhausted. If you are experiencing any of these physical symptoms of depression, then you may find that you become physically inactive and prone to stewing on negative thoughts. It’s a vicious cycle - depression leads to inactivity and low energy levels, which then lead to more time spent chewing on negative thoughts, which then leads to deeper depression and even lower energy levels.

If you can bring yourself to become physically active an also to put some time aside to meditate, you will be engaging in two of the most potent weapons against depression.

RE: Depression at its worst.

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 2:22 AM

I'm really so sorry that you feel like this.
    Try and be the supportive friend and do sensible things like talk to an adult.
    :)

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 2:36 AM

You need to be strong and try to see the positive things. Negativity kills, really =)
    ...interested in a position for a fan-made Taylor magazine? GO!! > http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2369683#post_20912563

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Positivity. That's all.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Thanks guys :) I need to play my friend Tied Together With a Smile. I just hope she believes it.

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:15 PM

You need to tell an adult.
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:54 PM

There are a lot of accounts on here for this purpose, but most aren't very active. I will be on here at least 5 days a week, probably everyday. I've had a lot of problems, so I know more than anybody what you're going through. PM me if you wanna talk or need advice on anything.
    Stay strong, because you're worth it.