Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

All I want to do is cry.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:44 AM

I am having the worst week ever. I am so over it.

I just want to cry a river of tears.

[/lurl]

^^^^ MissMeRed^^^^[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: All I want to do is cry.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:48 AM

what happened? :(

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:52 AM

enchanted36 wrote:
    what happened? :(

well to start with someone that was a guest verbally attacked me in my house which made me remember something that I could have done without remembering and as a result caused me to have a mental and emotional brake down, My mum and sister are pretty much ignoring my existence and my family are trying to make me give up my cat.

[/lurl]

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:44 AM

I hope everything gets better.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:45 AM

But if it makes you feel better, just cry! I'm so sorry that your week isn't going well =( Try to think of some positive things because that will eventually attract more positivity.
    ...interested in a position for a fan-made Taylor magazine? GO!! > http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2369683#post_20912563

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:18 AM

If you need someone to talk to, I'm right here. Hope you feel okay soon..

Issy.tswiftie18.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:39 AM

That feels so bad.What was wrong with it?I want to share my honest words to you,hope you will get better.Just talk with me anytime you think you need to do it.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:46 AM

Im here if you need to talk i check my emails regulary so if u pm me it will come up and ill reply.
    hope u feel better soon

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:06 AM

Another Thank you to all of you, Just having the offers is starting to cheer me up

[/lurl]

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:45 AM

I'm here for you! I hope you cheer up soon:)

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:49 AM

Honey, I have to say, it will get better. It doesn't feel like it now. i know it doesn't. But it will. And sometimes, a good cry is all ya need! I'll say a prayer or two. :)

Delightful Designs by Dmeosi

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Ugh, people can be so rude! It's not fun being verbally attacked, I get that all too regularly. *Big hug* I hope this next week brings more understanding and some solutions for you.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I UNDERSTAND THE FEELING OF YOUR FAMILY MAKING YOU GIVE UP YOUR CAT.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:17 AM

feel free to cry. :) and PM us.
    FEEL BETTER!!!!
    oh i'm not sure if this EXACTLY fits your purposes but there's a song called 'it gets better' by fun. :)

^TanyaxOh (lovelovelove)

^Annie!!!!

^TheTCGRAMMYsOfficial :)

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Lots of HUUUGGGSSSS!!!! I hope that things get better for you soon. I'll add my offer to the other Swifties, that you can message me anytime you feel the need. Oh, and the suggestion that you should just go ahead and cry if you need to is I think a good one!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

RE: All I want to do is cry.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I honesty can not say thank you enough.

^^^^ MissMeRed^^^^

^^^^TaylorThirteen^^^^

^^^^

RE: All I want to do is cry.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I am so sorry that your life's not going well :(

sometimes I feel exactly the same, my days been awful today... why don't you write down everything? work out some of the small good things and focous on them then write down all of the bad things and tare it to shreds, throw it in the trash and think ' If people try to bring me down, its because I'm above them' ... if this dosent work Inbox me :)

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Oh, honey! If you need to cry, you should. It might make you feel better:) I'm here if you need to talk

TheEnchantedGarden^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.