1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Valentines Day

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:42 PM

What are your plans for Valentines Day?

I'm single so I'll be sitting on the couch at home eating gummies well watching Big Bang Theory. Quite satisfying for me.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Valentines Day

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:05 AM

I don't have any girlfriend, so I'll do nothing to celebrate the valentine's day

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:18 AM

just split with my ex so its gonna be a bit sad :/

-E- xxx

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:29 AM

I'll be spending my Valentines Day being Forever Alone and watching Valentines Day....

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:53 AM

PATHETIC SINGLE GIRLS PARTY WATCHING VALENTINES DAY AND TALKING ABOUT CUTE GUYS IN MY CLASS! Nah haha ill probably spend it wishing I could be with my crush who probs doesn't know I exist and then having a dance party with my friends and doing homework... Lol I love valentines day :)

1.Me2.cloudnine Av FE13

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:37 AM

where's my sketch book? :/ i spend valentines drawing love hearts and cute love scenes. otherwise, probably screaming taylor swift songs with sparksfly9. XP

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:40 AM

I'll be at school watching all the couples that have hooked up in the past 2 days (!!!) and thinking I'm gonna be a lonely old cat lady forever

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:41 AM

I'll be shopping with my best friend for our outfits for the school's swimming sports on Tuesday. But then, when our shopping is done, I'll probably continue to be forever alone hahaha
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:26 AM

The same thing we always do, Pinky... Trying to take over the world!

Seriously, though. I think valentine's day is the most manufactured "holiday". It's a joke. Who does it benefit? Florists, card and candy companies, and maybe perfume companies. That's it. Come on, people. You don't need anyone to make yourself a whole person. You already ARE. Stop letting companies make you feel you NEED a "relationship" ! I wrote a whole blog about this once on another site, but I'm not going to do that here. Valentine's is a waste. That's all I'll say about it.

As far as my plans, they really ARE the same as every other day because it IS JUST ANOTHER DAY!
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:20 AM

fearless7 wrote:
    I'm going to make a hundred valentines and stick them in random people's lockers at school :)

Bahaha, that is genius!
    Just go to my profile....

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I'm single so I'll be on my couch in my pj's watching romantic comedies and then the new Glee episode at 9! I'm soo excited for it! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:30 AM

I am actually getting a late valentine :D

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:34 AM

School, Go round boyfriends house and make him watch valentines day with me, sleep.

What did the ocean say to the sand?
    Nothing it just waved!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Oh, and we're kind of having a birthday party for our 15 year old cat who's birthday is on Valentine's day:)

TheEnchantedGarden^

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Having a forever alone party with my BFFs and singing Taylor Swift at the top of my lungs! Awesome plans, right? haha I have no life.
    TAYLOR FOREVER!

RE: Valentines Day

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I'll probs be sat alone like Omg I want a card :') Never get one... :)
    I don't have the guts to send one... eeep :)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I'll have an exam on Valentine's Day! I know it! Pathetic lol.
    I'll be eating chocolate & watching videos, nothing special.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I will be sitting in my living room, watching the movie valentines day and eating chocolates!

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:58 AM

well nothing really yet im still single, yet its not really abother to me because im waiting for the one that conpletes me. when it comes to valentines day it really opens my romantic side in my writing. as it is currently i have written nearly 100 new valentines poems. i may be a guy , when it comes to Valaentine sdayi know how to be the Hopeless Romantic.
    Edward N.Pierrot(Poetic_Prince13)
    Published Canadian Writer /Poet
    Since 2006 Swiftie
    Twitter:@White_Knight13

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Lovestruck21 wrote:
    xodancingwithyouxo wrote:
    Pathetic Single Girls party :D

Dancing like were 22!!!!!

And like we're made of Starlight xD :D

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:43 AM

You watch BBT? okay you're amazing. Anyway I am also single so probably going to watch Valentine's Day and Supernatural and join Jake Abel on Google+ haha