Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Piercings & Tattoos

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Hello everyyyyybodyyyyy (put your hands up!)

I was wondering if some of you had tattoos or piercings (I loooooove it)

I just did my narvel piercing two days ago and I'm so happy to have it.

My tattoo appointement is on march 28 but I'm so stressed for this one ^^

And you, do you have tattoos or piercings ? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Piercings & Tattoos

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I love piercings!

At the moment, I have the standard piercings of ear lobes and cartilage, and the not so typical industrial, eyebrow, and septum piercings. I've had my lip and nostril pierced in the past. And I've been debating getting my nipples pierced and the possibility of a tattoo (in white ink or the new UV ink). There are so many possibilities.

Also, my friend is a tattoo artist, and she let me tattoo her. Which was crazy.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I maybe wanna get this quote tattooed: Be a voice, not an echo.
    But I'm a scary chicken hahah, so I have to reaaalllyy think about it ;)
    I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world
    March 12th 2011, Oberhausen - Germany: Speak Now World Tour

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:57 AM

MourirV that's so cool !!!

Mine is gonna be "To thine own self be true." on the inside of my left arm from my axilla (?, don't know how you say that) to my elbow :)

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:48 PM

I just have my ear lobes pierced.

Tattoos...none. I plan on getting some eventually. I want 4 stars on my foot with each of my grandparent's initials in them since they have all passed away. I also want the "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" tattooed somewhere. Maybe my wrist or finger.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I'm planning on getting more piercings in my ears. Right now I just have the regular earlobe and one upper cartilage piercing. I also want a tattoo but I have to really think about what I want it to say.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:55 PM

I have the earlobe piercing and no tattoos. Don't plan on getting any either

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I just have two earlobe holes and the cartilage. I really want 3 tattoos- one on the inside of my wrist that says 'I want to thrive, not just survive', one on my collarbone that says 'I dare you to move. I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor', and one on my foot that says 'you and I will be safe & sound' or 'hold on to this lullaby, even when the music's gone', or maybe both on different feet haha

*signature by Daya, avatar by sweetgirl18ox*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2011~

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM

nothing pierced but i do want a tattoo when im older probably either "Learn to love yourself and never hide the scars" or "the little moments make it worth. Everything you go through at your worst" 2 song lyrics i can totally relate to

1. 13LittleShiningStars

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:00 PM

i dont really like tatoos :/

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:10 PM

just have my ear lobes pierced.

I want a tatoo of angel wings on my back a mustache:) on my pointer finger

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.