1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Calling all directioners! I need help!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Okay, so here's the deal.

My best friend is a HUGE directioner, and as a surprise for her brithday, I'm writing a fanfiction dedicated to her. But I have a slight problem...... I don't really know anything about 1D. I've actually read a few fanfics, but that's because some of them are really well written. So, if you could put down in the comments EVERYTHING you know about ALL of the members of 1D (Well, not EVERYTHING. I hope you know where to draw the line.) Even your personal opinions of them. PLEASE!!! I'M BEGGING!!!

(The writing a fanfiction for her for her birthday was NOT my idea. She said that I'm an amazing writer and that I needed to write one for her birthday, to which I said "AWWW HELL NO!" But I'm going to try.)

Thanks for the help!!!!
~booknerd13

^^ Both made be me

^Made by Darling

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Calling all directioners! I need help!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Pretty please? With a cherry on top??? Anybody???

^^ Both made be me

^Made by Darling

Re: Calling all directioners! I need help!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Yep! I'll start writing it right now.

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Their Wikipedia article--if you need additional info, you can ask me :-)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Ok... I kind of know a lot about them... this information will probably make me sound like a stalker. Oh well!
    Ok, so Harry is the youngest, then Niall, them Liam/Zayn (idk which is next), and then Louis. harry is the cheeky one, Niall is the Irish one who likes to eat (but is still skinny as heck :), Liam is the mature one who keeps the others in line, Zayn is the quiet one, and Louis is also the sassy, cheeky, and most immature. He likes to wear stripes and suspenders. If your friend is a huge Directioner, try to work in carrots, six r's,"Supermaaaaaannn!!!", "No, Jimmy protested!", and Kevin, preferably as a pigeon. Harry is not the manwhore everybody thinks he is, and also Zayn isn't the mysterious one who does drugs and will probably leave the band first. Uh, also, they're quite immature at times. They can't dance AT ALL. I have Just Dance 4 and WMYB is on their, and imo the dancers on the game are better than the actual boys! Oh, and Niall is from Ireland... Also a natural brunette. Zayn has a girlfirend named Perry, Louis has a girlfriend named Eleanor, and Liam has a girlfriend named Danielle. Harry and Niall are currently single. I think unless Harry and Taylor are still together and that breakup was just a rumor.... And that's all I have for now. Just tell me if you need anything else :) sorry this post was a bit random and messy. Hope I could help!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:48 PM

MissGeorgiaPeach13 wrote:
    Ok... I kind of know a lot about them... this information will probably make me sound like a stalker. Oh well!
    Ok, so Harry is the youngest, then Niall, them Liam/Zayn (idk which is next), and then Louis. harry is the cheeky one, Niall is the Irish one who likes to eat (but is still skinny as heck :), Liam is the mature one who keeps the others in line, Zayn is the quiet one, and Louis is also the sassy, cheeky, and most immature. He likes to wear stripes and suspenders. If your friend is a huge Directioner, try to work in carrots, six r's,"Supermaaaaaannn!!!", "No, Jimmy protested!", and Kevin, preferably as a pigeon. Harry is not the manwhore everybody thinks he is, and also Zayn isn't the mysterious one who does drugs and will probably leave the band first. Uh, also, they're quite immature at times. They can't dance AT ALL. I have Just Dance 4 and WMYB is on their, and imo the dancers on the game are better than the actual boys! Oh, and Niall is from Ireland... Also a natural brunette. Zayn has a girlfirend named Perry, Louis has a girlfriend named Eleanor, and Liam has a girlfriend named Danielle. Harry and Niall are currently single. I think unless Harry and Taylor are still together and that breakup was just a rumor.... And that's all I have for now. Just tell me if you need anything else :) sorry this post was a bit random and messy. Hope I could help!

Thanks sooo much!!!!

^^ Both made be me

^Made by Darling

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Ok so I'm probably just going to repeat what MissGeorgiaPeach13 said.

Harry Styles is the youngest, he has curly brown hair and bright green eyes. His birthday is February 1 and he is 19. He's from Cheshire in UK. Nickname is "Haz"
    Niall Horan is the second youngest, he has naturally brown hair but it's slightly blond and he has crystal blue eyes. His birthday is September 13. He's from Mullingar Ireland. Nickname: Nialler
    Liam Payne is the middle child in the band, he has brown hair, currently his hair isn't very long. His birthday is August 29 and he recently got his second kidney. (More like last summer but eh) He is from Wolverhampton, UK. AKA "LEEEYUMMMMM"
    Zayn Malik is the second oldest of the band, he is tan, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. His birthday is January 12. He is from Bradford UK. AKA the "Bradford Bad Boi"
    Louis Tomlinson is the oldest agewise but the youngest maturity wise. He has brown hair and his birthday is Christmas Eve. He's from Doncaster, referred to as the "Swagmaster (or Sassmaster) from Doncaster".

One Direction were formed in 2010 on Season 7 on the UK X Factor. They were put together after Bootcamp because they all auditioned as individuals. They sang Torn at judges houses, their first performance together. They came in 3rd place but were still signed to Syco records.

Okay so Louis is dating Eleanor Calder. Zayn is dating Perrie Edwards from Little Mix(First band to win X Factor UK). Liam is dating Daniella Peazer, she's a dancer.

Ships (most common)
    Zerrie: Zayn and Perrie
    Payzer: Liam and Danielle
    Elouner: Louis and Eleanor
    Larry Stylinson: Harry and Louis (most common bromance in the band)
    Niam: Niall and Liam (Cutest)

Nicknames:
    Swagmaster(or sassmaster) from Doncaster~Louis Tomlinson
    Daddy Direction~ Liam Payne
    Hazza~Harry Styles

Insiders(Video Diaries)
    Kevin~Louis Tomlinson's pigeon
    SUPERMAAAAAN~Louis's thing from the days on the stairs(2010 Video Diaries)
    Megamind~Game from the X Factor
    Quickfire~ ^^^^
    Spin the Harry~Another game
    Energy Juice~Zayn's drink that made them all spaz out
    NO Jimmy Protested~Louis line from a Ben Elton book he was reading during a video diary

People say that Harry is a manwh*re when in reality he is just a cupcake(google Harry Styles Cupcake)
    Louis is the most immature, can be found in a white and red striped shirt with red suspenders.
    Niall eats so much, anything and everything.
    Zayn is called mysterious but he really isn't.
    Liam is the most mature.

PM me with any questions :D