1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Annie is leaving TC

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:14 AM

Hey guys, I have some news. I'm a Protestant (a division of Christianity) and we make a sacrifice for Lent each year. This year my sacrifice is going to be TC. I will not be on TC until Easter Sunday. Lent begins on Wednesday (we call it Ash Wednesday) and I will wrap up everything in the remaining days before them.

Kathryn, I know you're already a teacher there, but if you could kind of run GES while I'm gone, please tell me ASAP. I'd love for you too. (You can kik me if you have any questions about GES.)

Now, on Tuesday I will log on for the TC Grammys Red Carpet, but on Wednesday, I CAN'T log on for the TC Grammys. So, I will have to choose a representative to kik me if I win any awards. Also, if there are actual "awards" or graphics or something, for the representative to kik me those. I'll kik my choice of representative :)

PM me before Wednesday if you have any questions. :) Bye!

{Avatar by Christina}

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Annie is leaving TC

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I hope all goes well. See you on Easter. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM

OMG I was thinking of leaving TC for lent too! I'm going to miss TC :(

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Well, that takes strength for sure. I'm totally addicted to this place. Good luck! :)

*Used to be YourEyesAreDancing*

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:25 PM

PPPPPPPJJJJJJJJJ I'M MISS YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHHHH D':

^Thank you so much!!!! I couldn't fit them all :(

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:43 PM

tswifterz wrote:
    TheBeautifulKind: Yeah, I couldn't dream of permanently leaving. I'll miss you too!

IsItSummerYet13: Good luck with your choices! Hope you can make it through Lent :)

Natalie: Yeah, I'll miss you so bad...can't wait to talk to you again on Easter!

Caitlin: We can't all leave, no one will be left during Lent :P Hehe just kidding. Good luck!

happyfreeconfusedandlonely13: Thanks, I think :P

Kitkat: I'LL MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:P aha I might only leave for five or six days a week so that I can check things and make sure everything is going smoothly :D

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 3:23 PM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    CARTWHEEEEEEELLLL OMGGGGGG WHAT'S YOUR KIIKKKK
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Wow that's dedication... I'm only giving up chocolate and getting less annoyed at things.

See you on Easter Sunday after church

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 3:31 PM

We will miss you!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Omg, I'll miss you :) Sorry, I'm not Christian (or Protestant) so I don't really get it, but I'll miss you :) You should be proud of yourself. See you soon :)

| Caitlin | Annie | TTSN |

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:26 PM

TheGirlInTheDress_x: Good luck! I hope the same for you, I am planning to take the hour or so I'd spend on TC praying! :)

FindYourselfAtMyDoor: Good luck, with whatever you come up with. :)

TaySwiftLuv13: Thank you. See you on Easter!

TheFlawless: Me too. Good luck :)

BurnedTooBright: Yeah, it's going to be the hardest thing in the world, me too. Thank you!

Kathryn: Tutu I'll miss you so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: I'll kik you :)

Caitlin: That's a good solution, a nice way to meet in the middle.

Issy: Awww Kangaroo :'( It's tswifterz, like my username.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:27 PM

kerrcurr: That's a fine solution! I gave up chocolate last year. Good luck!

TaylorSwiftFan001: Miss you too!

Collie: Thank you so much, that means a lot. :) I'll miss you too!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:28 PM

We'll all miss you badly! Remember, we love you like your our sister!

Credit to Issy for making this, thanks so much, girl!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Really? Cool! I'm just the base Christian and I don't know what I'm giving up for Lent yet....but I'll think of something!
    http://i49.tinypic.com/fa9dzk.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/seuhz8.gif
    ^AIKIASN

^ reshmi4bieber

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Thessaly: Awe, I love you all too, and I'll miss you SO much!!!!!

MosaicBrokenHearts13: Haha, I don't mean to confuse you, but there's no such thing as just base Christian :P It's all in denominations haha

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:44 PM

I will miss you :( but I will kik you :D stay strong and beautiful!! :D

^made by me :)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:04 PM

OMGGGG WHAT SHALL I DOOO

RE: Annie is leaving TC

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Well TC is going for a good cause

I myself am a Baptist

[url=http://www.smiliegenerator.us/applications/smiley-generator/smileytag/zip.php?q=068970100136]http://www.smiliegenerator.us/applications/smiley-generator/smileytag/zip.php?q=068970100136[/url][/signature]

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:02 PM

my friend's giving up homework slips. :)
    BYE WE WILL MISS YOU AT THE TC GRAMMYs!!!! :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Good luck. I hope you survive without TC!!!!

We will all miss you and I know that when you come back no one will have forgotten you.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Good Luck!!