1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

8th Grade Swifties?

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Any 8th Grade Swifties facing highschool next year? I feel all alone!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 8th Grade Swifties?

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM

8th grade swiftie!!!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/]http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/[/url][/signature]

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Its so cool to know who is my age!

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I am! Kind of scared! I'm probably going to listen to Fifteen constantly to keep myself straight!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM

I would listen to 15 BUT I'm gonna be 14!!!!!! Grrrrr

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/]http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/[/url][/signature]

Dark Blue Tennessee wrote:
    I am! Kind of scared! I'm probably going to listen to Fifteen constantly to keep myself straight!

Haha! Yeah me 2!

Dark Blue Tennessee wrote:

Haha! Me too! But i've heard that high school is so much better than middle school!

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I'm in 8th grade! I've hated school since 6th grade when I started Junior High, so I hope High School will be better.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I am in 9th grade...in Canada, I'm actually in my 3rd year of high school...don't need to be scared..if you need any adviced..PM me

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:19 PM

High school isnT' as scary as you might think it is. Of course, some students do smoke and do drugs, but if they do push you or force you to try, stay away from them and just find other friends..that's what I did. The first year, since you're the youngest of the whole entire school, the older ones are going to look at you funny, but it's okay. IT's hard to go from oldest in middle school to youngest in high school. It's always hard, but the second yr of school is gonan get better, because ou're not going to be the youngest ones anymore....:) And when you'll be the oldest ones, donT' forget to not look at the youngest ones and laugh at them or anything, because you once were one of them, too...:)

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:20 PM

At first, it's a little tough, but...I'm sure you'Re all ging to be okay. if you have any questions or any worries on this subject, I'll always behere for you to talk to OKAY?

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I start high school in the fall.. I'm really scared.. I will be listening to 15 a lot...

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:22 PM

@SwiftieNaomie13 Thanks for the advice!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM

On thing: ALWAYS STAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS. then, nobody can tease you or anything, because you're a few. Especially if youR'e a girl...donT' want to scare you, but..boys, at fourteen or 13 yrs old, get a little weird..they can'T calm their hormones and they get...a little pervert and stuff...be careful with what you wear, if you donT' have a uniform....I'm so glad I do..haha :)

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:27 PM

SimplySwift wrote:
    @SwiftieNaomie13 Thanks for the advice!

No problem.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 3:39 PM

SwiftieNaomie13 wrote:
    On thing: ALWAYS STAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS. then, nobody can tease you or anything, because you're a few. Especially if youR'e a girl...donT' want to scare you, but..boys, at fourteen or 13 yrs old, get a little weird..they can'T calm their hormones and they get...a little pervert and stuff...be careful with what you wear, if you donT' have a uniform....I'm so glad I do..haha :)

Thanks!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Very scared. I'm going to a HUGE school - over 2000 students- and all my friends are going to a different school... i wish my dad would let me go to the other school
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:01 PM

SwiftieNaomie13 wrote:

Wish i could. going to a school different from my friends school with over 2000 students.
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I am! I can't wait for High School but I don't want to leave a bunch of my friends, that aren't going to the same HS as me, (I go to a Catholic School and I'm going to an all girls high school) my crush, and everyone else :'( There are about a third of the girls from my class going but it won't be the same without my other friends.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I'm in eighth grade, and this Summer I'll probably be listening to "Fifteen" nonstop.

-I used to be Aprilc16-

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:01 PM

I'm in 8th!!

Is it weird that I'm excited to go to high school?!
    I was able to speak now on 8.23.11
    "I don't think you should wait,I think you should speak now!"