1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphic makers / photoshoppers, I need your help!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I'm making a necklace like this...

You can search for steampunk/steampunk cat for some more pictures :)

But I'd really like to have one with my own cat on it. So could anyone please edit one of these pictures so it looks something like that one (like having a hat and glasses)? I tried doing it myself but it didn't really work out. And there's some awesome editors on here! :)

I don't know which one works best for this. You can do whatever you want, change the background, give her a moustache, go crazy! :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphic makers / photoshoppers, I need your help!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I don't know if this is what you were looking for...

Graphic Emporium Examples Forms
    ~D~

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Dmeosi wrote:
    I don't know if this is what you were looking for...

Graphic Emporium Examples Forms
    ~D~

Yes! I love it, thank you :D

I want to make a few different ones though.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Bump :3

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I'll try! :)

DAAA made me this graphic and I can't get over it's flawlessness mmk so you should probably just go request now before her sparkles explode

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    I'll try! :)

DAAA made me this graphic and I can't get over it's flawlessness mmk so you should probably just go request now before her sparkles explode

Thanks! :3

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:49 AM

It turned out better than I thought.:D It's surprising, because it's the first time I made this kind of photo editing.:D I'm so happy it turned out right.:) What do you think? Is this okay?

:)))

^^ made by the AMAZING Daniela (All I know is a simple name)! :)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:31 PM

TaylorThirteen wrote:
    It turned out better than I thought.:D It's surprising, because it's the first time I made this kind of photo editing.:D I'm so happy it turned out right.:) What do you think? Is this okay?

:)))

^^ made by the AMAZING Daniela (All I know is a simple name)! :)

I actually meant to have my cat with like a hat and glasses on, but that sure is a great & neat edit! :D

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Teehee. It looks so spiffy.
    By the way, I love steampunk.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:39 PM

MourirV wrote:

YES
    That's exactly what I meant, thank you!
    Oh my gosh I'm dying here because she looks so classy. xD
    Me too, I'm working on an outfit so that's what I'm using it for :)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Swiftstruck13 wrote:
    MourirV wrote:

YES
    That's exactly what I meant, thank you!
    Oh my gosh I'm dying here because she looks so classy. xD
    Me too, I'm working on an outfit so that's what I'm using it for :)

I'm glad it's what you had in mind. :)
    You should post your outfit when you finish it. I've been meaning to work on one myself, mostly because I want some spatterdashes.